Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Aftermath: Population Zero (Read 7434 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Aftermath: Population Zero
Sep 27th, 2008 at 4:28pm

Aftermath: Population Zero is a special feature produced by Cream Productions and shown on the National Geographic Channel in which scientists and others speculate what the earth, animal life, and plant life might be like if humanity no longer existed, as well as the effect that humanity's disappearance would have on the artifacts of civilization

What an interesting National Geographic special..make you wonder what we do to Earth.
We cannot survive without Earth; but Earth can..!

[url]     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath:_Population_Zero ; [/url]

Romain

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Aftermath: Population Zero
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:44pm

Hi Romain,

Look interesting.  I'm downloading it right now.  I'll post my thoughts on it after I watch it!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:57pm

PhantasyMan;
I think you'll enjoy it..i really did..Smiley
It's amaze me what we do to Earth and how she can/could respond to what we are doing!
R.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:58am

Yup...all things built by man would disappear.

I firmly believe this is what happened to Alantis and Lumuria.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 10:00am

Yes all thing form man will disappeared. sad but true.

If you look at our history which includes the rise and fall of   empire/government/monetary etc; is/could/maybe due to arrogance and the pursuit of power rather than enlightenment!

I do believe that power is a control thoughts pattern to keep us in the current 'Dark Age', in which the elites forcefully maintain the ignorance of the masses.
Remember your post of Chem trails. I’ve read it; i don’t understand all about it but I’m sure it’s not good for us or the planet.And yes I also believe that what happened to Atlantis and Mu/Lemuria over usage/harvesting of natural resources.
R.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 11:58pm

I don't believe there would be an earth without humans. Something about our conciousness is essential.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:02am

And yes I also believe that what happened to Atlantis and Mu/Lemuria over usage/harvesting of natural resources.
____

I think too those continents got too technical and forgot about spiritual things..I hope our current civilization gets back to basics and doesn't go that route.
I was reading Gordon's book, he says we have a couple centuries at the least where the same cities are here, most of them.
this from his explorations. I always enjoyed his viewpoint.
I don't worry about it, as I believe in parallel dimensions of physical life circumstance exist. It's this dimension I'm in now though.

I often think about Ruth Montgomery's exploration. where the Earth is all green, no more buildings, no more cement on the ground.
forest like covering everywhere. clean water for the animals.
no cars polluting the air.

then here come some spirits, dropping by for a mini vacation, pick up a flesh body and put it on and go camping.

take it off, zip it up and fly away. sounds like fun to me! Cheesy

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:33am

Quote:
And yes I also believe that what happened to Atlantis and Mu/Lemuria over usage/harvesting of natural resources.

Actually what I believed what 'happened' to those two civilizations was all out total war.
In which they lost all of their high tech hardware after this war.
This is where the civilizations that we are taught about now arose from the aftermath of this conflict.
(Sumer, Egypt, Mayan, etc.)
'They' had the knowledge but, not the means in which to build their high tech toys.
Something 'they' have been trying to do ever since and 'they' are close to achieving this now.
The reason? To leave this planet.

I have come to believe that the Old Testament is actually the history of Atlantis and Lumuria.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 6:07pm

the old testament you believe is the history of Atlantis and Lemuria?
I could see the people of those times as descendants of Atlantis and Lemuria, maybe.

What I read about Lemuria was they lived underground because of the dinosours, but that they had knowledge of technology and spiritual knowledge, so they were not apes. they were said to be at war with the Atlanteans for awhile at some point.
I think I'm turned off on reading anything but the original scrolls of history which many were purposefully destroyed.

well that's interesting Dood. something to think about. In my mind I see the biblical times as a very much sleepy bunch. I see a lot of dirt, wells, not any technology. I see a lot of fishing boats.

I see Atlantis using crystals as power implements. I see laboratories and experiments. much more advanced society than biblical times.
but hey! what do I know? love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:04pm

From what I understand is the Lumurians were just as 'technical' as the Atlantians.
They were 'bred' by the Atlantians.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:53pm

lol, I wonder what story I read? there was this civilization who had to go underground to survive, and since they didn't have sunlight under the ground they became very light skinned with light hair too I think.

they were at war with another people. have no idea what the skirmish was about.  I think u know much more about such things than me.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 9:35am

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:53pm:
lol, I wonder what story I read? there was this civilization who had to go underground to survive, and since they didn't have sunlight under the ground they became very light skinned with light hair too I think.

they were at war with another people. have no idea what the skirmish was about.  I think u know much more about such things than me.

Here are some 'BASICS'...only Basics and I am not sure how much of it is Fact.

The Atlantians/Aliens came here out of desparation. They were being chased down.
They set up a fake civilization on another planet in our Solar System...Tiamat.
What is now the Asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars.
Even when I was a small boy I always thought this could have been a planet.
That planet was destroyed by whatever beings that where chasing the Atlantians (Of course they were not Atlantians THEN) into this Solar system.
As a 'back up' the beings that destroyed that planet put up a protective barrier around Earth...'Just In case' but, they did not stick around because they cause so much disorder in this Solar System.

The Atlantians/Aliens hid underground when they first got here.  That part is 'true'. I still believe beings live underground as of today.
They developed a slave race (Cloning) out of man that was here but made a error in doing so.
They made them as smart and pretty much equal to themselves.
That back fired on them. Those 'slaves' figured it out and left. With all the Knowledge and Tech Toys too.  Shocked
They became the Lumurians and set up camp in Oceania.
A Continent in the Pacific.

There is much more to this. It is starting to make more sense to me then what has been previously 'told' to us.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 6:17pm

there were healing temples in ancient civilizations. they used crystals also for amping up healing. they used colors thru the crystal prisms. purple, violet is especially transmutative of diseased cells.

I visited Pompei, where lava overran the town. the stone buildings, no glass in the windows, stone floors, walls, all stone, natural stone it appears, open air buildings. I didn't see where doors were, but perhaps they got destroyed. this city reminded me of Atlantis. it was an erry feeling to see lovers covered by lava of hundreds of years, still locked in each other's arms. saw a dog also. frozen in time. I just sat down in the square, feeling the atmosphere of how it must have been, with no time to escape. artifacts are glassed in, like pots and pans.

quite possibly Dood, the Atlantians went wrong with the cloning business, just like they're doing in this day and age, but it's secret experiments. I just get a bad feeling about making human bodies, seems so experimental, u might get yourself a frankenstien, the whole town chases it to kill it, and the sad part, it might be harmless to them. and what spirit or soul would want to occupy an experimental body? it's a valid question.

I do believe that Mars had a warring bunch there and they destroyed their atmosphere or cities somehow. someday we'll see evidence of life on Mars, having been there, I think.

question: so the story goes the Pre-Atlanteans set up a fake habitat with clones on a planet which got destroyed by their enemies?

so they were trying to outwit their pursuers with this fake city? somehow it doesn't sound very smart move on their part.
and who or what decides that a warring race of aliens are being too disorderly and banned from the planet, as well I don't understand why a warring race would put a protective barriar around the Earth, for what purpose?

ok, your turn. love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #13 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 7:55pm

Look at the photos on the 1st page of this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=36348#post36348

It is Mars...today!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 3:31pm

well hmm Dood, I really didn't know there was snow and clouds and blueberry rocks on Mars..thanks. what about those tracks?

very strange.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.