Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Healing  for Hope cat Rho Regula (Read 3359 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Healing  for Hope cat Rho Regula
Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:03am

Hello all; received a request for PUL/Healing for HOPE cat Rho Regula.
who is very ill at the moment.
Animal are our friends and part of our familly; so let send Healing energy to Rho for recovery or smooth transition for the good of all.
with love; R.

Subject: PUL for my ill cat Rho
Date: Yesterday at 7:56pm  
Hi Romain,
If you don't mind, can you send some PUL to my cat Rho Regula.  He is very ill right now (they think possibly cancer and he is no longer eating or drinking water and we're trying figure out the humane thing to do, in the meantime we are hydrating him with an Iv bag).  I think we are going to have to help him cross over soon and I'm a wreck because of this.  The thing is he's neither over there or totally over here and has moments of being his personality so it's difficult to make a decision.  Also my cat, Spud Regula, who passed away three years ago.  I am hoping Spud will hook up with Rho and they take care of each other until I get there.

sigh.  If you can't tell, my cats are my children.  I can't bear that they should suffer for any reason and I want to make sure they're safe wherever their energy is residing.

Thank you for your kindness.  

IP Logged

hope
Ex Member

ALK Member

Re: Healing  for Hope cat Rho Regula
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 2:08am

I want to thank you all so much.  I hoped your love either would create a miracle or would show the most humane step to take.

Rho was relatively calm during the day but couldn't eat, drink, or use the litter box (for days) ...also had difficulty breathing and I asked  for guidance that we know on his part that was his time to cross over, as we were waiting the test results of the fluid they drained from his heart the day prior and for such tiny, short moments he would appear to be starting to mend.  This afternoon, in a brief moment of lucity. he jumped on the couch with me, looked me straight in the eye and lashed his tail  (he does this when he's frustated with me)  He then went and curled up on  the window seat and slept fitfully as his breathing was getting noticeably more labored.     The phone then rang with the test results, not good.  It was cancer.   Rho was 16 years and tired, no way was I going to put him in and out of Pet hospitals trying to erradicate cancer. In 3 days since this whole thing started, he went from 10 lbs to 7lbs.

Immediately,  I sought a beautiful cat lady (career of caretaking many cats where I live) who referred me to a blessing of a vet who does housecalls for helping pet loved ones cross over.

He came right to my house.  He understood the situation and with sensitivity and the kindest of medicine, helped me lead Rho to the light.  I held him in my arms and told him to follow the light and meet the other cat friends (especially Spud) there and that there was a tree and park and love there.  Hardest week/day, it's been h*ll, but I am beyond grateful at having had the privilege to hold him and love him on to a place of no suffering.

So thank you all so much for sending PUL because it always guides you towards the most humane choice in the most difficult of situations..I believe you helped Rho let me know.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 4:14pm

Hope;
He's happy and without pain now..and probably enjoying his time with is buddy..Smiley
There is a place for animals "There" where they are taking care of. And will come and visit from time to time don't worry you haven't been forgotten.

PUL

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:11pm

My daughter had a white persion cat which got problems associated with age (this is set up in the dna before birth)

well, she was hanging on to him, like we do. Jay was his name. they had the closest relationship ever. this animal had the ability to communicate with humans telepathically.
my daughter had rescued the cat when it was a kitten, from a basement of her best friend's house, this due to the parents did not like cats, and to put a tiny kitten in a basement all alone, is like death to the kitten.
my daughter was visiting her friend and decided to go see the kitten downstairs.
whereupon she petted it and went to leave upstairs. Jay jumped on her leg and clung for dear life! she took him off her leg and she clung on again! So she got the idea, he was to go with her, and her friend agreed it would be best.

He was with her about 18 years I suppose. He saved her life once, in a sort of indirect manner, but he woke her up to the truth, or at the least, pointed her in the right direction.
a boyfriend she had, was a jealous man. He used to tell her how it would be so easy to put a pillow over her head and snuff her.
when the BF saw the love between my child and this cat, he became jealous and tried to squash the cat between the wall and the couch.
my child came running into the room when she heard Jay make that sound he made whenever he was really upset. I don't know if you've heard this particular sound, but it goes like this MOOOOOOWWOOOAHHHHH. and trust me, it's not a meow. it's a huge mowww. it would wake the dead frankly.

Due to jay's cry, my kid started to reconsider her choice of men friends.  when it came time for Jay to leave us, as I said, she didn't want to even think of helping him go peacefully, even though he'd stopped eating for a week, was listless, etc.

what decided her, maybe she should ask a vet's opinion further, as she used to take him to the vet as he got older, but no vet can help you decide when to put the animal down. Jay did the same thing as Hope's cat.  After being sluggish for days, Jay leaped up on my kid's lap, licked her on the nose, stared into her eyes, and seemed to say to her "it's time."
So the cat was the one who decided when it was time.

I have another story how they met up in the afterlife later. Not once but several times.
I'll quit for now.  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 5:20pm

I agree, Hope and Alicia.

The animals have to decide, despite our connections and efforts Smiley.
My brother's dog just did the same good-by right before his (the dog's) second treatment for cancer was to start.
I'll send my brother copies of your accounts-- he'll feel better knowing others share this good-by.
thank you.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:25pm

Hi Hope,

I think your cat is ready now for the next step in his evolution.  He'll have an entry to be a human being Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.