Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
medation in dream new for me (Read 1840 times)
jetman

Canada
medation in dream new for me
Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:46pm

This dream started out we where driving north on a road My wife and my self.  We stop and got out and got into another van that was headed south. There was a man in the van and he started to flirt pretty heavy with my wife and she flirted back with him.

(I am currently read the course of miracles and my wife makes fun of me forgiving so much.  She joking said she would do something I couldn't forgive her for.  I think this where this part of the dream comes from). Back to the dream.

I said to myself this is all an a dream I forgive her.  But I was having a hard time with it so I sat down and started to meditate in my dream. 

I remember thinking this was very fast to get here.  I was flying over a river.  I thought to myself I know this rive it is the rive Nile in Egypt. 
I saw a man and a woman at the side of the river bank.  He was putting a white stone on her stomach and pouring what looked like milk on her stomach.  He look like a priest. she look like a young woman about 20-30 years old.  this all looked like it took place thousands of years ago.

than I came out of the medation and was in the van again.  My wife and the man where still flirting.  I thought to myself I forgive her but I can not handle this so I started to mediate again.

This time I was floating through blue mist clouds very peaceful.  I can out of this medation fast to find the man standing there telling my he was hitting on my wife and she liked it.  This is when I think I failed the test I punched the man right in the face and said now I forgive you.

the neat thing about this dream was the meditation with-in a dream  it was very intents, has any one else done this?????   
Wink Wink

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: medation in dream new for me
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 9:54am

Hi jetman,

I was thinking that awhile back someone (maybe dave a-mbs?) said they had done meditatation in a dream, so I hoped someone with a better memory would post here.

We have discussed moving from one stage of consciousness to another from sleep, and I have done that-- have a dream interrupted by an OB. In gneral that step happens enough that it's not a problem, rather nice --unless I'm really into the plot of the dream and want to find out how it turned out.

In your dream, do you think you were shown the karmic origin of your flirting situation, and now you were experiencing flirting from a different point of view?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:29pm

The man and the woman in the vision or mediation section where not involved  that way.  It look as if he was preforming some sort or ritual or ceremony.    Huh Huh

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:11pm

Jetman;
the only way i could think of is going back to that dream consciousness and ask guidance the meaning of the priest and the women.
The women could have been you or vise vesa.
there is something related to you dream just go back and look for more information impo.
PUL;R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.