Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A dream related to a retrieval (Read 865 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
A dream related to a retrieval
Sep 18th, 2008 at 2:53am

Im posting by BM's request his recent dream here as he has informed me for the last 2 yrs he cannot log on here. briefly, Bob is another retriever like our David here is, and they are both hospital workers and so have more opportunity for retrieving. I would like to include this info about Bob for any newbies: Bob is a Reiki master; he has worked on my subtle body within obe travels, for which I am indebted. Now..heeeeerrrrrrrrreesssssssss bob!

Have always enjoyed an active dream life.  Most of my dreams are cryptic and easily interpreted the following day.   This one was a true dream in every sense of the word. No encryption.  May have stumbled into some ones dream or a book they were working on. No clue on this one.

Dream:  A wealthy young man of German nobility who was the great, great grand son of a great grand father had a castle with all of the attendant wealth passed down to him from his family, was trying to evict the ghost of his great, great grand father who was still there. 

The grand father was a gentle kind old man.      The grand son was quite a ladies man, and always had a lot of girl friends in the castle.  He was also very spoiled by all of the sudden wealth and attention.  Grandfather did not approve of this. 

He started stirring up a lot of trouble and scaring the hell out of the grand son, his girl friends, and his guest’s.      

Since I was a  "ghost buster" in this dream, he hired me to evict his grand fathers ghost. 

In the castle, made contact with him, and took an instant liking to this kind old gentleman.  Took the same dislike to the grand son because he was so darn selfish.      The grand father and I had a lot of chats on how to fix this problem. He did not want to leave, I agreed with him, and that we need to teach this young man a lesson.

We worked out a plan.  Told the grandson that his grand father wanted to stay and that he would not bother you any more if he were allowed to stay.  The grandson refused.      Since he was getting ready to throw a ball and invite all of his friends over, we decided to strike back.      

As soon as the ball was in full swing, all of the lights went out. The ballroom turned ice cold with a light cold breeze blowing through. One of the walls lit up.  On it written in old Sherwood Forest English script in large letters was the list of all of the terrible deeds this man had done along with the names of the people he harmed, and what he was doing to many of them now, especially behind their backs.  Many were guest’s at his party.    Since most of his soon to be  ex-friends were there, the party ended abruptly.    End of dream.   No real clue on this one

I woke up knowing that the grand father would be allowed to live in the castle as long as he wanted to.       I have always loved Happy Endings!   Even though this one was a classical fairy tale dream, it was one I enjoyed!!   Love Bob J

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.