Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Let's Just go to The Park 9/12 weekend adventure (Read 9205 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Let's Just go to The Park 9/12 weekend adventure
Sep 8th, 2008 at 9:40am

Dear Friends-

I have had several private e-mails requesting an exploration as a group somewhere "easier" and less abstract. To this end, let's go to The Park.

In classic terms, this is The Park at the end of the tunnel of light that near-death experiencers describe. In Monroe speak it is Focus 27. It is an open area with benches and trees and flowers, and a fountain roughly at the center. My Interpretor-self thinks it looks a lot like the Duke Gardens, but any open parklike setting will do.

Imagine yourself sitting on a bench near the Fountain. Hear the splashing water, hear the birdsongs and the children, feel the peace of the place. Look for the group; that will be us. Meet and greet, and try to connect with your guide(s)/guidance.

So-  sometime this coming weekend on Sept 12/13/14 Friday-Saturday-Sunday (or even sooner, or later) give it a try. This is perhaps one of the easiest out of body trips to accomplish, as it is a very well-marked path you have used many, many times already. If you allow yourself to remember, you may find it very familiar.

It is the group energy which propels the adventure. The more energy, the easier it will be to find.....

Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Let's Just go to The Park 9/12 weekend adventure
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 3:06pm

ok, I'll bite. last one there is a _____.

see ya soon. love, alysia Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 6:56pm

Ok, building up energyyy

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 4:03pm

There used to be a trailer in movie theatres with pictures of cartoon people munching popcorn while they sang
"Let's just go the lobby,
Let's just go the lobby!
Let's just go to the lob-bieeyeyeyey,
to get ourselves a treat!"

So count me in !  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Candie

Naples, FL
Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 11:05pm

I set an intention to go to the crystal at TMI-There. From there, we use the energy of the crystal to go to Focus 27. We are on a beam, almost like on Star Trek. We disintegrate and dissolve, only to reform in Focus 27.

I hear children laughing and I float in that direction. There is a lot of activity and a lot of good, positive energy. Others are joining in, all coming to meet at our group. It is rather festive. I can almost smell popcorn; it appears to be a carnival mood.

I am told to have fun. "There is a part of each person that is innocent and child-like. You need to respect that aspect of Self; learn to nourish it. For within the child-like, a pure love will be born--a boundless, nourishing love." I know this is from my guide, Emmy. I see her. She is a seven or eight year old, long blonde haired little girl. She is the one who “keeps things light”. She is the one who introduces the humor in tense situations in the Earth plane existence I am in.

She says, “I’m in charge now!” and grabs my hand. We jump up and take off, flying through the sky. She reminds me that it was she who took me on that flying journey in my dream last night. I recall how we flew over the hillside and up so far that we were above the clouds.

She now takes me to a part of Focus 27 that I have not seen before. This is a nursery with small babies and toddlers. She says that she often comes here, as I do in my dreams, to play with the “wee ones” as she calls them. Her energy is light, fun and yet very powerful. As soon as she lands, she is surrounded by her wee ones who are jumping up and down, wanting her do entertain them. The place seems so familiar to me.

I ask about the rest of the group and immediately find myself back with them. Some have not left the fountain area. Some are sitting on the bench, looking at a waterfall in the distance. There is beautiful nature all around…butterflies, birds, lots of flowers and blooming trees.

I see twelve or fifteen energies in a group and I know that it is the group I came with. There is a feeling of adventure among several of the group. I see a man with a stripped shirt on. I see a female with a yellow jacket or top on. Someone else is wearing a navy blue Polo type shirt. I see someone with a hat on, almost like a sailor’s hat.

I thank Emmy for showing me this aspect of Focus27. I thank her for being part of my life. I ask for healing to take place among all that suffer. I ask that healing energies go to Mother Earth.

Smiley Candie

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:00am

Wow, Candie!

You are so fortunate to be able to participate so fully in these!! Congratulations!

My experience has a different nature. I go to about one of these a month and still after two years do not have much perception. I'll post it here, though I'm not sure if it's a PE or not.

About 10am Sunday, Grenwich Mean Time (4 am my time) I suddenly awoke. I felt alert but couldn't recall any memories. Maybe an approaching thunderstorm was giving me this alert feeling, as they sometimes do, so I decided to stay awake and see if the storm came. I did a word puzzle while waiting.
Soon strangely I started to perspire in a low key kind of excitement -- surely not from a word puzzle! Then I felt inner movement within my ribs that became a kind of rollicky happy energy, like from folk dancing with others. But I had not exited or phased, I was just doing the puzzle.  Huh
That's it. In about 20 minutes it faded. I did not sense any return from an OBE or mental phasing. (Why not?)

It was like some inner subtle body was fully conscious of a party but that I couldn't go to it or even get a message.
Weird.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 7:58pm

Hi thread: I posted something here few days back then Spooky responded, and we lost both the posts because of the server, so rather than post my long ditty up again, I'll do the highlights so David knows I was not slacking off, lol.

just joking.. Cheesy

Spooky said he was floating or flying around with little points of light on him.

That's what I saw too, a being in the sky swimming through the air with little points of light all over it.

blessings, lets do another exploration to different physical systems sometimes. love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 8:49pm

Yes Alysia, glad you catched it before the data loss. I found that quite interesting, this match. I was at a sort of tower, then saw my "body" dark with sparks/little light spots and you talked of a figure in the sky, lit like a christmas tree. Cool! Don't know if it was me, but it's not too far stretched to draw a line, isn't it.

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 3:04am

it was funny as I kept pointing at you and nobody could see you but me..but then I've worked with u a lot in PE and not so much with the others here; I think that has something to do with it. I'm convinced now it was you, even though at first my interpretor said it was an alien. I think the reason for that interpretation was that it was overhead, in the sky, and I saw a spaceship also, and the thing was cloaking itself..had also lights on it, like it was made from the stars, or star points on it. you were swimming away from the ship, like doing a swim motion. are you long and skinny? lol. thanks Spooky.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 9:35pm

Hi Alysia,
"it was cloaking itself" maybe fits with my thoughts about my clothing out there. I haven't basketball player length, but skinny is quite correct  Tongue !

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 12:22pm

hey Spooky, I can tell by your head picture that you're skinny, no, thin, not skinny. there's a difference.

pictures are a 1,000 words. in the future, we are going to talk thru video, how exciting. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.