Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Time to Wake Up... (Read 13616 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: Time to Wake Up...
Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 7:20pm

here is one version I thought worth looking at again:

10 steps to fascism:

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens’ groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press/suppression of free speech
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 8:32pm

Quote:
here is one version I thought worth looking at again:

10 steps to fascism:

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens’ groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press/suppression of free speech
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

Yes, that is her first book titled: The End of America

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc
About 48 minutes.

Give Me Liberty is the second part of the story and it even has SOLUTIONS! Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:40am

*14TH SEP 2008* EX DEPUTY CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER TELLS ALL ON THE UFO

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKz8UXBePUw

Interesting...Eh?
Pay close attention to the Bill Clinton reference....

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #18 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 12:44pm

Old Dood:

I'm not able to access youtube at work and don't have the internet at home. Would you be able to sum of what this video says?

Old Dood wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:40am:

Interesting...Eh?

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #19 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 6:15pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 at 12:44pm:
Old Dood:

I'm not able to access youtube at work and don't have the internet at home. Would you be able to sum of what this video says?

Old Dood wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:40am:

Interesting...Eh?

Quote:
Former Canadian Minister
Of Defense Asks Canadian
Parliament To Hold Hearings
On Relations With Alien
"ET" Civilizations

A former Canadian Minister of Defence has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on with Alien "ET" Civilizations. Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head." Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something." "Time is on the side of open disclosure that there are ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth," a spokesperson for the Non-Governmental Organizations stated. "Our Canadian government needs to openly address these important issues of the possible deployment of weapons in outer war plans against ethical Extraterrestrial societies."

OTTAWA, CANADA (PRWEB) November 24, 2005 -- A former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics -- relations with "ETs."

By "ETs," Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer's speech ended with a standing ovation. He said, "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today."

Three Non-governmental organizations took Hellyer's words to heart, and approached Canada's Parliament in Ottawa, Canada's capital, to hold public hearings on a possible ET presence, and what Canada should do. The Canadian Senate, which is an appointed body, has held objective, well-regarded hearings and issued reports on controversial issues such as same-sex marriage and medical marijuana,

On October 20, 2005, the Institute for Cooperation in Space requested Canadian Senator Colin Kenny, Senator, Chair of The Senate Standing Senate Committee on National Security and Defence, "schedule public hearings on the Canadian Exopolitics Initiative, so that witnesses such as the Hon. Paul Hellyer, and Canadian-connected high level military-intelligence, NORAD-connected, scientific, and governmental witnesses facilitated by the Disclosure Project and by the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium can present compelling evidence, testimony, and Public Policy recommendations."

The Non-governmental organizations seeking Parliament hearings include Canada-based Toronto Exopolitics Symposium, which organized the University of Toronto Symposium at which Mr. Hellyer spoke.

The Disclosure Project, a U.S.­ based organization that has assembled high level military-intelligence witnesses of a possible ET presence, is also one of the organizations seeking Canadian Parliament hearings.

Vancouver-based Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), whose International Director headed a proposed 1977 Extraterrestrial Communication Study for the White House of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, who himself has publicly reported a 1969 Close Encounter of the First Kind with a UFO, filed the original request for Canadian Parliament hearings.

The Canadian Exopolitics Initiative, presented by the organizations to a Senate Committee panel hearing in Winnipeg, Canada, on March 10, 2005, proposes that the Government of Canada undertake a Decade of Contact.

The proposed Decade of Contact is "a 10-year process of formal, funded public education, scientific research, educational curricula development and implementation, strategic planning, community activity, and public outreach concerning our terrestrial society's full cultural, political, social, legal, and governmental communication and public interest diplomacy with advanced, ethical Off-Planet cultures now visiting Earth."

Canada has a long history of opposing the basing of weapons in Outer Space. On September 22, 2004 Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin declared to the U.N. General Assembly," "Space is our final frontier. It has always captured our imagination. What a tragedy it would be if space became one big weapons arsenal and the scene of a new arms race.

Martin stated, "In 1967, the United Nations agreed that weapons of mass destruction must not be based in space. The time has come to extend this ban to all weapons..."

In May, 2003, speaking before the Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on National Defence and Veterans Affairs, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada Lloyd Axworthy, stated "Washington's offer to Canada is not an invitation to join America under a protective shield, but it presents a global security doctrine that violates Canadian values on many levels."

Axworthy concluded, "There should be an uncompromising commitment to preventing the placement of weapons in space."

On February 24, 2005, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin made official Canada's decision not to take part in the U.S government's Ballistic Missile Defence program.

Paul Hellyer, who now seeks Canadian Parliament hearings on relations with ETs, on May 15, 2003, stated in Toronto's Globe & Mail newspaper, "Canada should accept the long-standing invitation of U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio to launch a conference to seek approval of an international treaty to ban weapons in space. That would be a positive Canadian contribution toward a more peaceful world."

In early November 2005, the Canadian Senate wrote ICIS, indicating the Senate Committee could not hold hearings on ETs in 2005, because of their already crowded schedule.

"That does not deter us," one spokesperson for the Non-governmental organizations said, "We are going ahead with our request to Prime Minister Paul Martin and the official opposition leaders in the House of Commons now, and we will re-apply with the Senate of Canada in early 2006.

"Time is on the side of open disclosure that there are ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth," The spokesperson stated. "Our Canadian government needs to openly address these important issues of the possible deployment of weapons in outer war plans against ethical ET societies."

This is not a transcript of that YouTube but it is a jist of it.
Link: http://www.rense.com/general68/eurdo.htm

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 6:31pm

Thank you Old Dood:

I certainly believe it is possible UFOs have visited this planet.

I find it hard to believe the U.S. would have technology that could defeat them.

If some unfriendly aliens want to attack us, why haven't they done so?

I have had three out of body experiences that were mock alien abductions. My higher self/spirit guidance created them so I would know that I don't have to be afraid of being abducted. Not that I had such a fear. I figure they knew that a day would come when I would wonder about unfriendly aliens.

I've also received the message that when it comes to unfriendly aliens,  friendly beings have them under control. Some sources agree with this, of course it is a matter of what source you read.

I have a friend who read up on 8 different sources that speak about aliens, and she said they all contradict each other.

When it comes to sources that warn us, what steps do they expect us to take?
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:00pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:21pm

<<The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide.">>

We can barely hold our own in Iraq, but we are going to build a moon base so we can shoot at aliens??  If there are really UFOs out there, they would have technology that would far exceed any pea shooters we might bring to the fight.

Plus the fact that our economy is near rock bottom.  We don't even have enough money to give our troops proper body armor and tank protections.

This is lunacy.

R

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #22 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:23pm

Recoverer...
The thing about US (as in Earthers) trying to 'defend ourselves' against ET is silly.
For one we aquired the tech from ET and they could have kicked our buttocks if they wanted too by now.
NOTHING we have is enough to take them on.

There is so much into this that I cannot explain it all here.
Not to mention all the different 'theories' on this.
I am still learning about it and I definitely do not have the answers.
No one person knows the 'whole truth' or maybe it is better put ALL 'The Facts'.

I do believe that some OBEs can be 'abductions' from whatever source of ETs that are doing it.
However, of course not all OBEs or even most of them are ET abductions.
I believe we can protect ourselves from them.

I believe Light it is one of our greatest protections along with Love.

It is a subject that one must travel alone for a bit to 'see' and become 'aware'.
What is in your heart that tells you what is Fact from Fiction.

I am just a herald to trying to get people to wake up to many Facts that are happening in this 3D world.
It is ALL anyone can really do is point in a direction and then hope someone will take the time and energy to really look.

The answers are out there.  As I said many times before it is not all about the answers but the correct questions in order to find out the truth.

I personally believe that Discloser is just around the corner so to speak.
Not in the way many would think either.
It is not going to be like a Hollywood movie by anymeans.
It is going to be one on one in my opinion on discloser of ET.
And when those 'Ones' add up to 'Twos' then mulitply and compound daily. THEN we will have discloser and that no power on Earth can stop it.
We as a race will ascend to a higher realm of thought and conscience.
Higher then the 3D perspective we see around us today.
4th and then 5th dimensions for us awaits and even beyond that.

This is my view.  This is my Truth. I feel it deep within. I cannot help myself anymore with these thoughts and ideas.
I have been awakened.   There is no turning back for me anymore.

So I share what I have seen and have felt in the hope that others find their own true path for themselves.

Call it another of my own 'Wow Moments'.
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:25pm by Old Dood »  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #23 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 1:07pm

I like the way you have put it Old Dood..." I believe that some OBEs can be "abductions" from whatever source of ETs that are doing it."... This is close to my reality also. For me, my communication is always with others from somewhere else. (Or nowhere else.) Or somewhere/thing.(?) Therefor ET's are a very good way of explaining who they are. Most often not Greys or Reptilians, although I have had communication with them also. Or at least projected as looking like that. Never, not once have I ever been threatened or hurt. Only guild-ed as I have asked to be. Protected from harm when asked. Given direction when asked. Perhaps its because they see no threat from me that I receive none from them. When I explore in the differant Focus Levels, often my explorations are guided by what could be called ETs. So yes, their here. They are active on this earthly plane. The reason the government is more actively against interaction is that they are not not the ones in control of the situation. Take a look at a place like perhaps, TMI. Mostly it was run/staffed partly by ex intelligence officers over the past um-teen years. And still is. Remote Viewing....mind exploration...physical reality manipulation, etc. If you wanted the best of the best, wouldn't you set up a organisation that look actively for people who can communicate easily with the ETs? Effect changes on Physical matter. Talk openly to an ET. That's not to say the TMI is an institution that is actively working for the World Government. Although in its past, its people and methods were most likely used by them. Its past remote viewing programs are the most wildly publicly announced and excepted connections.
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 3:51pm

Old Dood:

It sounds like you've basically come to the conclusion that things will work out in a positive way but not in the three dimensional terms movieland portrays.

Rondelle:

Yes, it's hard to imagine the U.S. Government has the means to creat a base on the other side of the moon.

To all:

I checked out Steven Speilberg's documentary about UFOs from Netflix. Hopefully it has some good info.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Argentina's Economic Collapse....Compare this to NOW!
Reply #25 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 4:22am

Watch this video and compare this to the United States.

Argentina's Economic Collapse (FULL VERSION)

Google video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4353655982817317115&ei=Y1j0SNXxOqGI-gHK3...

The Parallels are STAGGERING!

What happened in 2001 that 'distracted' US from this countries woes...?
Anyone REMEMBER? Hmmmmm? Wink

This Film is Very Well done...Oh...Subtitles...Sorry!

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
The Crystal Skull
Reply #26 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 5:30pm

The latest Indiana Jones Movie theme was about this and there was an episode of a Stargate SG-1 about the Crystal Skull...

Well here is a REAL one....Very interesting and when combined with other ancient devices then 'things happen'.
Of course I would like to be in the room with it just to see if I can 'feel it'.

Project Camelot: Journeys with the Crystal Skull

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjyznJckbk

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 12:33am

I'd like to see a scientific conducted double-blind study if influences from these skulls actually can be perceived. I have read a book of a German woman who owns one, a gift from a South-American shaman, and as interesting these skulls are, this book isn't scientifically substantial, unfortunately.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Brand New Bob Dean Interview
Reply #28 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 10:48am

Yes, this is a new one.
Bob Dean is the one person that I ALWAYS share with people that are first getting interested or becoming Aware/Awake about UFOs/ETs/Etc.

Well, here is one more from this man. He is a such a gracious, eloquent person.
You cannot NOT like/love this man. (now that was very bad grammar...haha)

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbgHyrmgRZM

Project Camelot Link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html

You can download this as with most other Project Camelot videos/audios.
That way it is on your hard drive and you can watch it even if your internet is down for whatever reason.
(1:45 minutes)

From Project Camelot:
Quote:
When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again.

When we asked Bob when he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider.

True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 10:07am

Somewhere, can't recall where, I heard that Dean had some sort of contact from Marshall Applewhite who boarded the spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet back in 1997.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.