Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Healing for Still Living ( Arkady) Aug. 28th (Read 8751 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Healing for Still Living ( Arkady) Aug. 28th
Aug 22nd, 2008 at 10:42pm

Greetings,

Still Living is back after the devastating loss of his brother. He will be accepting revitalizing PUL on Thursday August 28th.
This post is still incomplete but we will add further links and information to it Saturday the 23rd.

Still Living, may you receive and use the energies of PUL to restore your own well-being and for those you wish to help in turn.

Betson and Romain

« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2008 at 5:45pm by Romain »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Healing for Still Living Aug. 28th
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 4:26pm

Greetings,

For those of you participating in the healing August 28th, Still Living's name is Arkady and he lives in Toronto Canada. Please refer to his thread on the Afterlife Knowledge Forum (currently p. 2) called HELP if you are unfamiliar with his and his family's situation.

He asked that we change the date to September 11, a very good time for his brother's spiritual progress.  But
could we continue with a healing August 28th for Still Living, and add the September 11th one for his brother Eugene's spiritual progression on the other side?

Links to websites for further information will be listed here shortly.

Our hearts go out to you, SL.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Healing for Still Living Aug. 28th
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 12:39pm

To all our healers and board friends;

here the link for SL (Arkady):
[url] http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1217286051    [/url]

PUL Romain

IP Logged

dreamer

Re: Healing for Still Living ( Arkady) Aug. 28th
Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 9:42pm

I am happy to join as needed, when needed. This Thursday for Arkady and in two weeks for Eugene. In the meantime, both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2008 at 1:14am

Greetings Healers and Healers-to Be  Smiley

For those who find their subjects by appearance, here is a photo of Arkady at

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll18/Still__Living/?action=view&current=Me.jp....

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2008 at 1:03pm

Quote:
 I am happy to join as needed, when needed. This Thursday for Arkady and in two weeks for Eugene. In the meantime, both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Carolyn  

Welcome aboard Carolyn (dreamer) grateful that you've join in/us.. Wink

Bet; thank for posting the link to the photos of Arkady (LS).

Arkady nice to see how you look ..Smiley
Thank you again for showing us your private pictures of yourself and your dear departed brother, it is much appreciated.
Looking forward to this Thursday SHWP session.
Sending PUL your way.
Romain

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 1:35am

Thanks for posting the photos.  I do like to focus on a photo when I am doing any healing/giving spiritual work, or at least remembering the person in my mind.  It's easiest with someone I know, especially someone I know and care about deeply because the emotional connection is a strong conduit.  I know the intent goes out and makes an impact anyway, even if the sender doesn't necessarily become aware of it.  I'm happy to be here helping and will continue focusing on you Arkady and your brother.

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 8:41am

Arkady, I'm keeping you and your brother in my prayers and meditations. Surrounding you both with healing love and light to help you both with all you have need of.

Much love,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 10:54am

Dear Arkady,

Earlier this morning I again requested that revitalizing PUL energies be sent to you.
Since no time exists in the non-physical realms, I trust that your new connections to such healing PUL will be continuing.
Smiley But I'll renew these prayers for you from time to time, just in case.  Smiley

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 7:01pm

Arkady, I am sending you my love. May peace surround you.

love, blink

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #10 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 9:48pm

Arkady;
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Went into meditation with intent to send SHWP energies to you; flew over TO for a few minutes, over CN Tower and Royal York (15 yrs last time was there) ....then when straight into an office sort of; you were working at your desk and having a conversation/arguement/not seeing eye to eye with a women..??.
Keep my intent to send PUL to you surrounding you with peaceful energies with intent to heal for the good of all; was hard to keep focus because of that women, she keep barging in...lol
Focus on you for a good 15-20 minutes so it seems and then turn my attention to the other person and surrounded her with PUL too for the good of all.
Thank you for asking for the healing, and Eugene is schedule for the 11th Sept.. Smiley
With Love; romain

PS. Before i started writing this post i notice it was my 401 post...is it not highway 401 going through TO??...Let just call it a coincidence..LOL.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 8:35pm

When I focused on healing energies for Arkady, I frequently saw a blue single mountain. As if it was a message or so.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 12:21am

Arkady, I hope you feel the peace and renewal we are wishing for you from all these loving energies going your way.

This morning, Friday, I attempted to connect with your brother in the Afterlife. It was easy to find him because of the wonderful photo you gave us (with the drum).

I found him right away, sitting calmly in a chair in a "nursing care" area where he had evidently been receiving some healing. He had completed his treatment there and was waiting for what came next.

For some reason, I reached out my hand and he confidently took my hand and stood up, following me to a rocky sea shore where a boat appeared. It was a Norse boat, not as big as a ship, but built to resemble an old norse ship, it also had a blue-striped spinnaker.

He boarded the boat happily, eagerly, obviously thrilled with the whole new and unexpected experiences he was living. He moved with an attitude of total trust.

I left him there, with the crew of the boat, he was on board and seemed to feel safe and at home (did he sail?).

I watched as the boat moved away from the shore and way out to the open ocean, the waves energetic but not huge, the ocean a calm blue. It was told to me that in this close knit environment of the crew sailing what they call blue water (a couple hundred miles out from shore) he would build the comfort level he needed for his Afterlife experience.

I watched as the sails were raised and the boat moved swiftly out from shore with all sails full of wind at once and as I watched they had the blue-striped spinnaker bellying with wind also.

It felt wonderful to watch them go. He must have been quite a guy, lots of confidence and a great attitude to life. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 11:58am

Hello All; Here an update from SL and SHWP copy form an PM; with his permission..to thank you all for the Healing energies sent.
PUL to All..R.
Let's keep it up for the good of all.

[quote author=Still_Living link=impost date=1221743699

Hi,
Believe me, I really appreciate all your efforts. This is absolutely sincerely - It's so important to feel support and love and I DO feel it ...

That's why I keep coming back to this site over and over... well, actually, daily... few times a day for sure - mostly reading, not much posting yet as I'm Still Learning   Smiley

I WILL be here, I don't see any reason why not. For some reason I feel better while connected to this site...  Shocked

I take it as some sort of "portal" to the higher knowledge if you will... at least as a starting point on the way to...

Please, feel free to redirect this message to those involved...

Thank you VERY much
With love and Respect,
Still_Living (and Learning)   Wink
Ark [/quote]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.