Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
 SHWP for Thursday August 21st (Read 12761 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
 SHWP for Thursday August 21st
Aug 18th, 2008 at 12:04am

Greetings All,
Vicky will be the next 'healee' for Thursday August 21st as requested.
To All: Please feel free to join in.

Vicky we dedicate this next healing session to you
with much love and kind consideration, feel free to explain if you wish.. Smiley

PUL Romain

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re:   SHWP for Thursday August 21st
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 9:05am

Thank you to all who participate, and thank you Romain for asking me if I want to be a healing recipient.  I actually do feel the need for healing right now, but I have a hard time knowing how to come right out and ask for it.  I know I shouldn't feel that way, but for some reason when I'm in pain and stress I end up just closing down and keeping to myself.  I hate that! 

I'm going through divorce right now, so I'm feeling a lot of stress from that, just because of all the exhaustion mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  I look forward to having my new life soon, just a couple more weeks and the kids and I will be moved out.  I know that will mean no more control or emotional and verbal abuse from him and I feel I will really be able to blossom.  I need mostly to hear from friends at this time, any words of encouragement or advice goes a long way because I've been feeling so lonely.  Worried about the financial aspect as well.

Also, for those of you who know, I have my book finished insofar as the writing.  Now I'm in the stage of cleaning and tightening it up, trying to make it marketable as a real book.  Wish me luck in this endeavor!  It's hard to write about personal things and face putting it out there for everyone to see.  I pray that it'll be something good enough for that.  I didn't realize how stressful I'd feel about this part of it, but then again I'm just such a self conscious person I guess.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Love,

Vicky

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 9:47am

Dearest Vicky,

You certainly have my love and best wishes for all your current transitions and your accomplishments to come! I fondly remember the PEs and other explorations we did together almost two years ago and I missed them when you got busy with writing and more explorations than I could keep up with! You reall helped me get going.

Your book's success has all my good wishes, and an order for a copy, please  Smiley 

Much PUL to you for your revitalization and healing! I'll be sending more on Thursday but it doesn't begin and end there!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 2:13pm

Vicky,

I certainly understand what you are saying about asking for help.  I just recently went through that.  I also know the stress of going through a divorce.

I'll be sending you healing energy and thoughts.  Smiley

Dan

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 11:30pm

Bets,

Thanks Bets!  You have always been so kind and helpful, to me and everyone who comes onto this board. 

Smiley

Dan,

Thank you too.  I don't know why it's so hard to ask for help.  It's not an ego or pride thing, it's that I literally don't know how to ask for help.  I think when it comes to severe stress, I just end up falling apart so fast I do all I can to just stay afloat so depression doesn't hit me.  I've been there though too, in deep depression but haven't been there yet for a long time.  So far, so good! 

Thanks for your healing energy that's coming my way.  I accept it! 

Some of you who know me well, like Alysia, Bruce, Justin, and maybe others know that I am energy sensitive and have had experiences with me.  I'm hoping this exercise will result in me actually physically experiencing feeling the energy that's being sent out.  I will certainly let you all know if I pick up on anything.

Love,

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Re:   SHWP for Thursday August 21st
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:47am

Hi Vicky, I hope the difficult situation is easing, and I think of you, maybe there's something I can send you which is useful and comforting.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

dreamer

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 3:18pm

Vicky,

Count me in for sending a boost of healing PUL your way.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 2:20pm

Sending loving thoughts your way, Vicky....freedom is a marvelous choice to make, and the obstacles are only temporary distractions on the journey. It sounds like you are well on your way. Anyone who advised me to be strong and brave and especially kind did me a big favor during my divorce. It is so difficult for everyone concerned, and people do and say things they regret later, just as they do during any life crisis. Everyone knew me as a certain person, and it has been an interesting time acquainting everyone with a new me which is constantly changing. Freedom to be, freedom to change...all worth the trouble it took to get here. Where is here?

Well, here is with you, a dear light in this world.

Wishing you love, support, patience, and many blessings, blink

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 3:23pm

Dearest Vicky;
I understand very well when you said having a hard time on how to come right out and ask for healing/help. I’m the same way. When in pain or stress I also end up just closing down/keeping to myself/stay in the house and not wanting to talk/see people.
I know it no good; but still doing it, it hard for myself to open up to others sometimes not knowing if they can be trusted with the information’s. It’s something I’ll have to learn to change cause it’s no good physically/mentally/spiritually, IMPO.

A divorce is exhausting/ mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, not that I gone through one myself but a very dear friend of mine did and it’s not fun.
Especially when both of them are your friends, and you don’t want to make choices on whom you’re going to keep…. so to speak.
My personal choice words were;
You are both my friends and will keep both of you as friends; your both adults and it’s was your choice, is all I could come up with. There  children’s were all grown up over 20 yrs old; was hard on them to, but they had their family to take care of and it was sad to see, especially the grandchildren always asking why grandpa/grandma can’t come and visit us together. It’s been a 1 ½ yrs now and they are both happy now.

So dear Vicky you will come up ahead in your new life with your kids, you will blossom into a brand new person stronger than ever. Your book may bring you some financial relief too…

Much love Vicky and PUL
Romain

PS. (I'm hoping this exercise will result in me actually physically experiencing feeling the energy that's being sent out.  I will certainly let you all know if I pick up on anything.)..

Looking forward to head on this part..Smiley

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #9 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 11:02pm

I just noticed this new forum.  Awesome!

Dear sweet Vicky,

Surrounding you with healing love and light to provide you with all you have need of.

Much love,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 10:49am

Hi Carolyn, it's great to see you here!  Thank you, and Spooky, Blink, and Kathy too for all the warmth and kindness.  It feels SO good just to read your messages here for me. 

And Romain, Yes, that's how I've felt, locked up and not wanting to really see anyone.  As much as I need and want people around me, I struggle through my pain all alone. 

But the past few days I've noticed a big difference!  Yesterday was exceptionally good.  When I woke I told myself and my guidance that if worry or negative thoughts came into my head that day that I was going to ignore them and let the universe take care of it.  It worked to relieve myself from that stress.  (Several months of constant worry is a huge amount of stress).  And I found I was able to feel good, and feel lighter inside like a weight was lifted off of me.  It's been easier for me to smile and talk to people.  I was even able to tell myself, no matter what happens I know things will be ok, and even if things don't seem right now what I think they should be, I know I'm heading in the right direction.  There is a goal and that goal will be reached! 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 8:07pm

Lights of Love wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 at 11:02pm:
I just noticed this new forum.  Awesome!

Kathy welcome to the new forum pleasure to see you here.. Smiley
Hope you'll stick with us for a while.
We all need healers dropping by/sending healing energies, your a Reiki master aren't you?

PUL Romain

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 11:32am

No I'm not a RM. I use other techniques that are better suited to my abilities. Since I see auras clearly, I work directly with the energy field.

Thanks for the welcome!  Smiley

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 1:59pm

Hi Vicky, thinking of you. It's sometimes tough to recognise when we're struggling until stuff actually starts to unravel - my own experience is of having so much invested in being in control of my life that it's hard to reach for help.

I can attest to the lift and assistance healing input from these guys can deliver....

ian

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 3:02pm

Hi Vicky, I thought of you especially in the night Thursday-Friday European time, and it was very moving to me. I saw a helper with you, seemed male to me, and he was standing near you, smiling, but not trying to catch your attention, or being proactive in any way, only this loving, caring smile. I felt I was allowed to try make you aware that there is one to lean on (not physically though) when you feel lonely. Some little tears made their way to my eyes. (Maybe it's just me...  Smiley )

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #15 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 4:36pm

Dear Vicky,

I meant to PM you about that guy/guide too, Vicky. He was there when I participated. He seemed to be checking to make sure what I offerred was OK. (It was Smiley ) He's very protective, isn't he !? He has more presence somehow than most spirits I've encountered.
Anyway, it's you we are here for.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 2:11am

Aw Spooky, you big softy.   Wink

I like the image of there being someone there for me, even though he's not getting my attention.  I do know my guides are there, and as a matter of fact when I talk to them, especially through this difficult time, I am always saying to them, "I know you're there.  I just wish you were able to interact right now."  But I have the feeling I'm supposed to go it "alone" through all this.  It's a huge growth period for me, which seems to me to be the reason why I do feel so alone right now. 

Bets,

Please do send me more if there's more to tell.  I'm always interested in how things are perceived and you always seem to get such clear, strong impressions.  It sounds like you and Spooky picked up on the same helper!

The past few days I've felt a lot more relaxed and relieved, and the physical stress hasn't been as bad.  I had been experiencing severe TMJ symptoms and my usual IBS both of which have eased up.  So I'm extremely thankful for the help in healing the stresses that cause those symptoms.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 1:28pm

Hi Vicky. Just thinking of you at this time, it is a big step on life's path but you are totally worth all the effort and you will for sure break through to new power and happiness. Been there...scary stuff, but you can do it .I am gasping to read your book, are you putting up a website or blog for it? Reminds me I have to get Laffingrain's second book too, haven't done that yet. Maybe you have a blog already, do you? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 2:17pm

Hi there Vicky. Vee came and got me and reminded me, you are and have been in my mind and heart ever since I first met you, when you cared to share with us about your guide had appeared as physical in your hospital room.
I never doubted the truth of your story and I knew at once that your book was destined to be published and like mine, will find it's way into the hands of those who it was meant to be placed.

spirit told me don't worry about who's hands it gets into, or how popular or not it might be..it's out of our hands and into spirits.

The book is your offering gift to the world for it is about you. Other's will not ascertain the great struggle you went thru just to write it and edit it. but we here will know.
btw Romain, kudos for starting this forum again..there is an unbelievable amount of love outpouring on this single forum that has rarely been expressed on the main forum, and so I am happy for once!
Vee, hehehehehe! you rascal. the reason you don't have my second book is because I haven't even started it yet! but now that you mention it, I shall endeavor to take your inspiration as a request!
It will be called I think, Celibate in the City, and will mix humor with spirituality.

Vicky, I always wished you would post more. we shall take what we can get from you and be satisfied. I wanted to share something, maybe to alleviate some sadness you go thru now, so this is my healing endeavor, how I work, that I am sending healing not at appointed times, but right now, hoping and having faith in you.
I work by empathy. I'm not a RM either. I discovered thinking about others, with emotional factor behind it, it travels to them, and is indeed intercepted by that person's guides, as to whether it will do them good.

A good friend who was helping me spiritually once told me, that as we progress in life some friends and associates would fall away, and others would take their place. and this is what divorce entails also, that as awful feeling as it is to lose someone, it seems, you cannot really lose them, as they have become a part of you, the things you went thru with them. only the love part remains eternal.
this I felt when my husband left this plane, that the love is eternal, but the disagreements on the mental area, they were illusions to work through. In order for a flower to blossom as you are doing Vicky, if the other is not noticing your garden, and is unintentionally stepping on your tiny seedlings, so that they cannot sprout, it is shame, but now your garden will have a chance, that you are parting the ways insofar as occupying the same physical space.

we have similar journey's Vicky, I will always be grateful that I met you and the others here and that just in association with one another, I have seen healings take place.

Where is the line to get your book? I think I have been waiting patiently long enough! love, alysia...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 7:39pm

Hi Vee,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.  Nope, don't have a website or blog, maybe one day.  That would be kinda fun.  I would love a way to hear readers' thoughts about my book and stories.  A lot of times it's in talking with other people about an experience that I really can see something I maybe haven't thought of, or see something in a different way.  That's why just being here on Bruce's board is what helped me learn and grow spiritually as much as I have.  I give even my soon to be ex husband credit for helping me grow.  With all his harshness he thought he could break and destroy my beliefs, yet it only worked to fortify them and make me have even stronger belief and faith. 

Hi Alysia!

You had me in tears today when reading your response while I was at work, but I couldn't respond til I got home.  Your words of encouragement of my writing and my experiences have always meant so much to me.  You always have and still continue to boost me (like you do for many others here) and remind me of my true spirit, intention, and purpose.  So especially with the endeavor of writing down my personal life stories, you are absolutely right!  I did it with the intention to share what I've experienced and what I've learned, and it will find a good home with those who will gain something from it.  For everyone else who reads it, I at least hope you find some enjoyment in it!  Me personally, I am easily entertained at reading about other people's personal lives.  It is why I love memoir so much.  It's a look into another person's life from their point of view. 

Yep, I still talk to that guide pretty much every day.  I don't actually hear or feel him there, but I imagine that he is.  and I still find it unbelievably wonderful that it was necessary and possible for him to appear to me when he did.  There must have been a reason, one of those meant-to-be things.  It's things like that that I felt was so important to write about and share, especially since I gained so much comfort from reading similar stories by other people.  I do believe that's what we're supposed to do, pass on what we've learned. 

Anyway, thanks everyone for the healing, prayers, and love this week just for me.  It's been so uplifting just reading these messages and knowing I have you guys in my life for support and friendship.  It's been going better as the days go on, and I'm so thankful for the openness I've been feeling lately.  I owe it to the thoughts that have gone out for me. 

Love,

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #20 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 9:39pm

Vicky wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 at 7:39pm:
Anyway, thanks everyone for the healing, prayers, and love this week just for me.  It's been so uplifting just reading these messages and knowing I have you guys in my life for support and friendship.  It's been going better as the days go on, and I'm so thankful for the openness I've been feeling lately.  I owe it to the thoughts that have gone out for me.  

Love,

Vicky

Vicky; i'm sure everyone on this forum agree regarding SHWP;
there're power in group healing.. Cheesy

Very happy that you're feeling uplifted by the energies/support/friendship send to you by all of us on this SHWP forum.

Thank you for letting us help and giving us updates; for the good of all.
Much love Vicky
Romain

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.