Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chinese (Read 1419 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Chinese
Aug 9th, 2008 at 8:18pm

Hi,

It's Olympic  time in the 'little' China.

I heard a lot of bad press about Chinese lately.  People are complaining about the way the live, how they threat Tibetan...  In fact this is only one aspect... the politic one. 

We must dissociated the people with their politicians.  By nature, Chinese are warrior, hard worker and very disciplined... the counter part:  They are proud and need to impose  respect on all level.

No surprise that politicians want to impose their power over everything.... and that what we hear on tv...

If we look behind the politic and repression aspect, there is an amazing culture in china.   Just think about martial arts.  Born in China.  Qigong and energy medecine, born in china.  This is a very old nation that influenced many others.  They deserve great respect and I'm glad that their society is coming out of 'low life condition' (not talking about the inner life, which we have a lot to learn about it!)

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Chinese
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 8:52am

The opening ceremonies that I watched on television were beautiful. I am also very happy that China's people can be proud of the incredible heritage that they are sharing in this great spectacle.

Despite the flaws in our world it is a time to meet each other in friendship -- let us show each other how it is done.

love, blink

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Chinese
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 12:53pm

To me it is all about political posturing and propaganda. If you were to go directly to the people, not just Chinese, but any people for om any country, we all desire the same things. Love, understanding, freedom, food, a roof over our heads, the right to raise a family safely, health. I don't know anybody who really wants to hurt others indiscriminatly because they are of a different race. Those thought are only caused by propaganda and governments desiring power over others. Even in countries like China, Cuba, Russia, etc, the power brokers are the ones who set the tone. In most cases it in order to get them a bigger piece of the pie.
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.