Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Spiritual Healing with PUL (SHWP) (Read 22893 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: Spiritual Healing with PUL (SHWP)
Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:01pm

Yes, bets, waves of energy that I recognized and reacted with in an emotional and spiritual way. I felt a connection. It was spontaneous. I did not plan it. There was no teacher, except that I open to the moment. The wave is full body. The wave is an energy which can be felt as a movement up and down the body, and through all the extremities, and can be directed. It is up to you. There is no teacher.

Ultimately, the teacher is you. But, yes, it's a wave. I am glad you felt it too.

love, blink

betson wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:51pm:
Waves you say, blink?!

I felt them too! Roll Eyes

Confirm that with Romain  who I sent a PM to yesterday with a description of the sensations I felt during the healing , which were new to me.

Did this wave approach come to you through some sort of teaching, blink?

Always more to learn!   Smiley

Bets

For those of you getting anxious to hear from Alysia (I was!) she is using her energy in a 'new' way for healing others. She'll tell about it soon, I hope !

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 3:58pm

yes I'm glad Bets and Blink experienced the waves, and Romain too?

I know what you're talking about, as have felt that before. but in this particular healing session there were no physical sensations for me in that regard. I think my astral body was experiencing what the physical did not. for some time now I have felt the sensation of being lighter in body, and any waves that come in, they seem more prominent in the solar plexes area, or the crown chakra.
if we could see the group here as piano strings, sharing the construct of the piano structure as the board, we might be able to see our resonant tuning going on...

forgot to acknowledge Spooky's back of the neck thingy, yes, I had the same thoughts as Romain regarding there is the throat chakra located at the back and front of the neck, and the chakra has been opening up due to the singing. so I'm not surprised Spooky picks this up as he is a very good mystical yet logical explorer. my feeling, my thought.

well, hmm..maybe my next report to you guys is that I achieved levitation..lol....well, the skys the limit? oh yes, what a pun...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #32 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:25pm

[quote author=laffingrain link=1217949926/30#31 date=1218484691

well, hmm..maybe my next report to you guys is that I achieved levitation..lol....well, the skys the limit? oh yes, what a pun... [/quote]

LR..well that's pushing it a bit Grin Grin Grin
instead of Tibetan bells and hummmmoooohummm...we may need cathedral bells for levitation.. Grin

Seem like Spooky is already feeling some sort of input already since he sleeping/feeling  better..hummm.
Been thinking of him now for a few days and send good thoughts as others have i'm sure;will be interested in the outcome.
Let concentrate on the next one... it's so interesting.

WERE INTEND GOES ENERGY FLOWS. Cool

With love;Romain

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #33 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:38pm

LaffingRain wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:11pm:
oh god u guys are making me tear up..acknowledging Buddy Love, appreciate your/anybody's love thoughts whereever it comes from!

Alysia,

You are welcome.  Your comment about a forum member really sent energy through me when I read it.

Since I'm just starting Bruce's book(s) I don't really know how you all do this PUL.  So I decided to use my EBT and DEC dolphin on you.  And as you know, the way you do that is take a 'road trip'.  I believe I went on a journey west.

Would you like to hear more?   Smiley

Dan

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 6:44pm

yes Dan, I am frothing at the mouth to hear more..and anything you might have to say here, please feel freedom to do so.

I say this as I used to wonder when they would come and put me away for excess brain leakage..however, they have been very kind to me here, and we should extend you full membership privileges of this mansion place...

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #35 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:23pm

Alysia,

Thank you for your kind comments.  This is such a nice forum that I feel like I've been posting too much.

As for the voyage west I thought I'd put something together using the technology on the internet.  In other words put it together in pictures instead of words.  It may take a couple of hours.

Dan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:34pm

pictures are worth thousands of words! I can't wait! love, alysia

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #37 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 3:50am

Alysia,

I sent you an email with a Word document for you to see.  After you read it you might see my brain leakage.   I'm also not into interior decorating.  Cool

Dan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #38 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 4:48am

thanks, got just the text part to open. I see u got some hits, especially the welcome sign, that says open!

sent you a response from your email.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.