Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bob Monroe interview (Read 4404 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Bob Monroe interview
Jul 31st, 2008 at 2:32pm

Hey, look what the TMI  has posted on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_-PDqQ9bM&feature=related

A long interview with Bob!!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Bob Monroe interview
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 6:16pm

I think I also provided a link to a Monroe U-tube awhile back, this might be the same one. I really enjoyed it.
wow, U-tube has really taken off in popularity these days.
thanks for posting this PM!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 9:40pm

Interesting! It's seven parts @10minutes.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 8:22pm

This is a new one! 

As Spooky said, it's a LONG one!  So great to have him speak of his experiences... soon before his transition to the afterlife.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 1:50pm

I listened to all 7 tubes of Monroe, and one that PM put up of Bruce and focus 27. just what I needed to refresh my memory.

a couple of silly comments were there, so I had to add my little nag thing and then I felt better. smile

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 8:21pm

Some things RAM told in this interview, from my memory:

We came from elsewhere across the Earth Life System, got interested and decided to participate in it, so we were born physically. It's our decision to stay or to leave. The ELS and human existence but have an addictive quality, a lot of energy vortexes (what others might call "souls") got very focused on the physical, and what they want to achieve there, that they forget where they came from, and about the nonphysical realities. One main characteristic of the ELS is the experience of living within polarities, joy and pain.

There are things to learn in the ELS. One important thing, and very valuable in other energy systems is to manipulate energy; we do it all the time, when we move our bodies for example. But the most important thing is to develop intellect; to examine experiences rationally and curiously.

RAM told about his goal in his life to He/She, a wise incarnated entity which he met nonphysically, which was "to serve mankind". He/She said, it's good, but there're other goals. RAM wondered what other goals that might be, and found "to go home" would be an important one for him, home where he came from before he entered the ELS. But when he actually arrived there, it only in the first time was pleasant, then he noticed there were repeating loops everywhere, which was boring, and that was the reason he had left it before. Then he had a look on the home of his INSPEC friend and was very impressed. He then had a new goal: To find out, what an entity could do after graduation from the ELS experience.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 5:58pm

thanks Spooky..in reference: Then he had a look on the home of his INSPEC friend and was very impressed. He then had a new goal: To find out, what an entity could do after graduation from the ELS experience.
____

sounds exciting to me..smile

the looping..Bruce told of some birds who flew backwards..remember that story? I think that was part of the looping.

the looping must be the way history repeats itself, and even some relationships repeat, or patterns repeat.
so time loops back on itself, showing this area of ELS to be a movie projection, yet we have that will, or choice factor going on too, once we see this loop happening.

Monroe! Move over! I'm coming!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.