Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maureen Caudill "Suddenly Psychic" via Hemi-sync (Read 6995 times)
Lucy

C1
Maureen Caudill "Suddenly Psychic" via Hemi-sync
Jul 30th, 2008 at 7:40am

Irene had mentioned Frank DeMarco's blog site, and when I visited his site, I saw a link to this Maureen person's website.

http://www.maureencaudill.net/

I think many people here would find her book Suddenly Psychic very interesting, if for no other reason than that she experiences the focus levels very clearly, as did Bob Monroe.

A physicist, she visited TMI kind of on a lark. It changed her life. She mixes her descriptions of her experiences at TMI and the after-effects with discussions of physics, neural networks, Akashic field theory, time travel, and other things. This book would certainly be an interesting place to start a discussion here.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Maureen Caudill "Suddenly Psychic" via Hemi-sync
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 11:28pm

Lucy;
And a very nice/talented person.
Meet her at TMI a while back (few years back) she such a vibrant person.
Haven't read her book as of yet but planning to do so shortly.

Much love;Romain

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:38am

Romain

Thanks for your comment! That is nice to know about MC!

I look forward to hearing what you say about the book. As someone who has never been to TMI, I found her descriptions of the CHEC (sp?) unit experience interesting and wondered what someone who had been there thought of them.

Also her descriptions of the remote viewing exercises are pretty interesting too.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Maureen Caudill "Suddenly Psychic" via H
Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 8:25pm

I had a CHEC-unit experience. I was laying in there, it was dark, I had my eyes open and saw a dim pattern of parallel lines above me. It wasn't an afterimage/retina image, these lines didn't move when I moved my eyes. The ceiling of the CHEC unit was just plain smooth. It happened about 3 times and I wondered what it was. Then, when I stood in the room outside the CHEC, my eyes wandered to the ceiling of the room and it hit me, it was made of woodboards, in the same direction and spacing as the pattern I saw in the CHEC. Had I looked through the ceiling of the CHEC at the room's ceiling?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Spooky

Well Bob talked about poking his hand through the floor, I don't know why you shouldn't be able to see through the ceiling of the CHEC unit!

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:43am

In the book, Maureen Caudill describes how to bend spoons..or forks, as the case may be. Has anyone had success with this? It is mentioned that learning seems to work better in a group, probably some synergy going on in the learning process.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Maureen Caudill "Suddenly Psychic" via H
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 1:03pm

I am finding the radio interviews to be a wonderful source of information. MC has gone out and found folks whom I would not have found easily otherwise.

Of course, I have dial-up (what a dinosaur I am!) so I get to savor each word of the interview....

One interview I find interesting is the one with Diane Goldner.  One of the libraries in our system had her book, How People Heal, so I had it sent over to my town for me. This book is pretty interesting because Diane Goldner worked as an investigative reporter before she was a healer and the book reflects that skill.

One thing that made me smile was that I came across a spoon-bending story in her book (p.279), which sort of was a reply to my question in the previous post. She was at lunch with a man named William Gough and he just bent a spoon to show her. He said you bend it by intending it to bend..So Goldner tried it, but she did it by placing love on the spoon. And it bent.

Obviously there is more than one way to skin a cat, uh, er, place energy on an object.

Haven't tried this way yet. I'm not a trained healer so I think it may take me longer.

Anyway, the radio interviews are leading me to more stuff. This is fun!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.