Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Twin flames (Read 1006 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Twin flames
Jul 28th, 2008 at 2:36am

A friend sent me this so I'm sharing some new ideas:

A twin flame is a being you have worked extremely closely with from the galaxy on down into a third dimensional life form. This was set up long ago and you have kept the same twin flames for eons. There are seven twin flames you are connected to. Besides the twin ray this will be your closest bond to an entity. Whichever level of light one is at, you will have the ability to reconnect with the mighty seven. It will assist to further your own enlightenment. These are integrated before reaching the level of the twin ray. Needless to say that many twin flame relationships are of great remembrance and love to all. They are also both genders. For instance this channel has three female, and four male twin flames. Three twin flames are on earth; four are in the upper dimensions. There is a special bond between twin flames and you will forever be connected at the heart, as one does not ever forget the special love a twin flame will share. It moves beyond human sexuality and into the purity of devotion for working together through these cycles. You have been through much and after the twin ray split the first relationship one enters into is with a twin flame. At the level we split there was not yet time to learn jealousy, we just created and experienced in the love of our source. We knew there would come a time when reunion would once again join our beloved ones heart forever. I can honestly tell you there are sad memories from this parting of two hearts which all will clear before moving into the divine embrace of a twin ray.
____
Reflections:
I donno, seems a bit much to grasp for me, the whole concept. which means that I'm going to study it.

I basically rely on obes and phasing and reading for my philosophy and so I remember this one obe where I might have met a twin flame, and I assume we can have seven. soul mates are people you have agreements with to be with them to work something out.

but twin flames a bit different I suspect.

I was having the most intense problems once in my environment with Mother, sister, niece when we all shared close quarters briefly.

I felt I was not knowing how to create harmony in my household and that I must recieve immediately some encouragement where I could understand what actions to take or not to take. I felt that I was too passive and needed some male logic also. those males are so very logical sometimes!
so I flew somewhere, seemed like Italy. I just love this obe! I walked into what looked like a typical Italian house. I stood in a doorway and a full length mirror appeared. a voice speaking which was invisible, but seemed to be a guide's voice said to look into the mirror.

looking into a mirror, one usually sees one's own image. so great symbology working there.
I gazed and a man was seen to be walking in the mirror towards me, then the perspective changed to he walked across the room towards me, smiling.

I immediately "knew" him. the most familiar feelings washed over me of how perfectly beautiful was this reunion. He was portrayed as living the life of an Italian family man with children.
As he approached, he seemed to expect I would arrive and I looked into his eyes, and they were the same as my eyes but his other facial features differed. It seemed definetely a "male me."

we sat at a table and discussed raising children, in the way of allowing them their own identity, while having to make rules for them nonetheless, and how kids need to use the parent to butt their little heads into...it was enlightening as we as parents had the same values, and he gave me great comfort in my ability to create harmony back home. essentially, he restored my confidence in myself.

sure seemed like more than just a good friend.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.