Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma (Read 5619 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma
Jul 21st, 2008 at 2:23pm

The purpose of this post is to point out the unnecessary pain and suffering that Humanity has inflicted upon itself. We should NOT have to ever walk down this path again.

Mr Makino was stationed there during the war. What he never told anybody, including his wife, was that during the four months before Japan's defeat in March 1945, he dissected ten Filipino prisoners of war, including two teenage girls. He cut out their livers, kidneys and wombs while they were still alive. Only when he cut open their hearts did they finally perish.

These barbaric acts were, he said this week, "educational", to improve his knowledge of anatomy. "We removed some of the organs and amputated legs and arms. Two of the victims were young women, 18 or 19 years old. I hesitate to say it but we opened up their wombs while they were still alive to show the younger soldiers. They knew very little about women - it was sex education."

The secret government department which organised such experiments in Japanese-occupied China took delight in experimenting on their subjects while they were still alive.

A jovial old Japanese farmer who in the war had been a medical assistant in a Japanese army unit in China described to a U.S. reporter recently what it was like to dissect a Chinese prisoner who was still alive.

Munching rice cakes, he reminisced: "The fellow knew it was over for him, and so he didn't struggle when they led him into the room and tied him down. But when I picked up the scalpel, that's when he began screaming. I cut him open from the chest to the stomach and he screamed terribly, and his face was all twisted in agony.

"He made this unimaginable sound, he was screaming so horribly. But then finally he stopped.

"This was all in a day's work for the surgeons, but it really left an impression on me because it was my first time." The man could not be sedated, added the farmer, because it might have distorted the experiment.

The place where these atrocities occurred was an undercover medical experimentation unit of the Imperial Japanese Army. It was known officially as the Anti-Epidemic Water Supply and Purification Bureau - but all the Japanese who worked there knew it simply as Unit 731.

Above quoted from :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-439776/Doctors-Depravity.html

Wikipedia on Unit 731
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Unit 731 dramatized on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdH7VQ3lzVk

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 3:04pm

Kyo, I really appreciate your sentiment, but I do not like to see this kind of detailed description of violence on this forum. I think it is inappropriate. I think it might be better to provide a description or a partial view, out of courtesy to those who are sensitive to violence.

I don't think any of us understands how seeing and hearing violent images affects us all, and eventually actually numbs us to the pain of others.

I know that you shared this because you are, in fact, sensitive to the pain of others. So, I can say, we are "on the same page" about this.

Just a caution, about the violent imagery here, blink

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:15am

All due respect Blink...This is what really happened in our history.

Are we going to turn our heads because it is uncomfortable to certain members?
Or...are we going to allow truth no matter where it leads?

The Japanese were not the only 'country' to perform these so called 'experiments'.
The United States is not a innocent country either.
We even used the 'research' from such atrocities for our own 'benefit'.

I agree though that a ***WARNING*** should be in the thread title.
This would be fair to those that could use a heads up on what is in the thread.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:12am

We should not turn our heads, Dood. Absolutely not.

We can do our part to create a gentler world, no matter where we are.

I spend time examining the evidence available...enough time to see that we repeat ourselves over and over, individually and collectively.

To choose peace means to choose peace in all things. Any other course ends in folly. That is my experience.

I have so much respect for this forum. It has been such a gift to me. I realize that there are many others searching for answers, searching for peace.

It simply cannot be found in this world. The only way I can understand peace is to bring it here from another place. We are all so troubled here. We are taught to survive and to keep our heads above water.

The real lesson -- always the same. We teach ourselves how to be free.

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:35am

[list][*][img][/img]
[/list] ">Code:
[list][*][img][/img]
[/list]

Hi,

I'll support Dood's idea (you go, Dood!) that a
* * warning* *
should be posted when posts such as this are following.  Because I agree with blink completely.
I pushed alot of buttons (see above?) to try to find that red flagged file but I doubt I hit the right one.  I'll go ask Allan how it's done.

We write our political reps to protest Gauntanomo and speak up against atrocity in conversations--does that cause ripples of decency?  I don't know. Horrendous acts are done in secrecy by people who often don't care.  Kyo, you may be 'preaching to the choir' here to try to shock us into action. Personally I find such information counter-productive since it sickens me to the point of comatose inaction.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:56am

leave censorship up to the government. They seem well enough versed to get the job done. Kyo, it is unfortunate that we  continue to walk the same path. There is plenty of this sort of thing going around today. Unfortunately we humans haven;t learned our lessons. Nor would it seen that we will be, any time soon. Just watch the six o'clock news. It can make you just as sick and evoke the same sort of response as this story above.  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 9:59am

Hi Hawkeye,

I think I meant to just categorize or label, but perhaps that is a type of censorship.  I can only do it for my own posts anyway, not others.

Hey Dood, how many
**Warnings **
categories do you think are needed? I could probably use one for "comments made while in a bitchy mood," and 'watch out, I'm feeling very sentimental as I write today.'  "Poetry attack follows!" maybe isn't needed, since we can see by the format and prepare ourselves accordingly.
"Alert! Reptilioids Again
!" could be in green or whatever skin color we're talking about.

Any others? Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 3:29pm

Oh Betson, that's great. I agree that "the person who writes" the story should be the one who puts on a warning, not someone else.
(Your funny) You put a big smile on my face today!
Joe

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 3:30pm

[color=#00ff00]AHHHHH Reptilians!!

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 4:08pm

There are many different 'Common' Warnings already.

For Example....
There is WW.  That means Work Warning

There is NSFW. That means Not Safe for Work.

There is SFW. That means Safe for Work.

Here is a link for many Internet slang and abbreviations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_slang_abbreviations

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.