Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bench press and poeple back to life (Read 1204 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Bench press and poeple back to life
Jul 20th, 2008 at 9:21pm

Hi folks,

I had weird dreams in my life, but this one really amaze me by its symbolism that I don't really understand.

I'm in an house I lived few years ago.  An amazing bench press appeared  in a room.  I remember that it was to my uncle when he was young, but it was destroyed before I was born.  I go upstairs, and I amazed to see that my grand parents were back to life.

I tell my mother : "Oh yeah!  This phenomenon happen to the women next door!"  I'm glad to see them again.  And they told me that I will be able to use the bench press for my training. 

There is also a young man that I don't know, that was back to life.  He was upset become he did not remember who he was, what was his past.  I tell him: "Well, this is a good news too, that's mean your mental is free from past and future.  You'll have greater mental ability".  He realizes that it's true, and he is glad.

I'm now outside what my father.  There is people coming back from dead everywhere.  People are so glad to see them.  Hey, there is a football game there... with old player back to life!!!

Now, the atmosphere of the dream changes.  I realize that all this bring chaos, and soon it will bring conflicts. I enter a restaurant and I see a girl dead in the kitchen.  Also, there  her hand have been cut.  It's disgusting.  I ask what happen to her.  They tell me that a bench press appear right on her and it killed her.

I go outside, and far away, there is a living chainsaw that want to attack me.  I run away...  it's too fast and I have to battle with it.  I'm in a wood... there is also a man (who looks like a bad guy) watching this.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Bench press and poeple back to life
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 10:05am

Hi PhanMan guy,

You and your amazing dreams!
The second part after 'the atmosphere of the dream changes' seems to be that slight backsliding into past fears that happens to many of us during a dream --you just get a high realm theme going and sslippp! you're back into old fear territory. I would disregard the second part.
Smiley
Does it crunch your heart area to do 'bench presses'? Teehee, I'm such a goilygirl I don't know how it works.  It could be a symbol for pressure on your heart, emotional or physical pressures, I don't know. Maybe LR or someone will get here soon to help with it.

Our body is like our own universe, it carries records of all our lives within it. If you opened some channels recently to memories you keep near your heart, then you may have brought (memories of ) people 'back to life' that you kept near your heart.

the best to you!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.