Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreaming/Interacting with Board Members in a dream (Read 4971 times)
channy aka cbuk

london
Dreaming/Interacting with Board Members in a dream
Jul 17th, 2008 at 2:30pm

In the last 30 days twice I have woken up  in the morning and realised I had been dreaming about the board members / or interacting with them.

So maybe LaffinRain's contention is right that the board does interact /meet elsewhere.

Anyone else have dreams about the board's activities or members?

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Dreaming/Interacting with Board Members in a dream
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 3:13pm

channy aka cbuk wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 at 2:30pm:
In the last 30 days twice I have woken up  in the morning and realised I had been dreaming about the board members / or interacting with them.

So maybe LaffinRain's contention is right that the board does interact /meet elsewhere.

Anyone else have dreams about the board's activities or members?

Channy

Several people have come forth here to recount the same thing you've said, of meeting up with a group at night.
I have perhaps a half dozen such glimpses in my dream log I've written about. In some, I feel certain people who come here, I've have contacted them to join us within an Obe.

I would be pleased if you have details to offer Channy, we can share the commonalities of these excursions that way.  Smiley

I think I am concentrating on remembering more details myself.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 3:03pm

Hi All,
This has happened twice as I come to waking consciousness.
This usually means to me that I have been interacting in some way
in the dream state with guides interested in this board or with members of this board.
Yet unable to bring down the memory – the remembrance of what the subject
of discussion was or who had been interacting.

LaffingRain, I am keeping a dream log – might hit lucky one day if this interaction reoccurs.

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 3:23pm

you are keeping a log, I think that's good. sometimes I go back over a log from years ago, then I can see how I've grown because at last I figured out one particular dream, or message.

One thing to say, might be helpful, as I noticed this happens, the dream happens of interacting, seems to be related to some thoughts and questions I had while on this board; the weird thing is something that is said, as well remembered, when you wake up, that provides a clue to your question, an answer, or to lead to the answer, that you know you couldn't possibly have imagined, as it seems to be something outside of your imagination.

sometimes, it's just not something you believe, as it's someone else's perspective being shown.
at these times, I have been known to say something like "you're kidding me right?"

then we come back to C1, definition which is limited consciousness, and we simmer the stew with patience, and ever so slowly expand out viewpoints, that you know, maybe it's true. that we are more than C1 bodies. (premise of TMI)

good for you! I will look for you there.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 12:24pm

Channy:

One night I had three back to back dreams where in each dream I noticed inconsistencies that enabled me to realize that I was dreaming.  The number of inconsistencies that existed was just right. If enough didn't exist I wouldn't realize that I was dreaming. If there were too many, I would become aware of the inconsistencies too soon. At the end of the third dream I thought that these dreams would make a great movie or novel, and then it hit me real strong, these dreams were created by an intelligence beyond my own.

I woke up in an expanded state of consciousness and felt a lot of energy running through me. I received the message: "Just as you found inconsistencies in your dream state, find inconsistencies in your waking state." I asked if I'm in contact with my I-there (Robert Monroe's term for disk/oversoul/total self/higher self). I received the answer yes. I could feel more than hear a number of voices express their happiness and excitement that I had finally made contact with them.

Since this event I have kept track of thousands of dreams. It is clear that we receive messages from our higher self/guidance through dreams. They also serve the purpose of balancing out our emotional energy.  It may be that your higher self/guidance has set up dreams for you where events change when you become more conscious. They are helping you develop while you sleep.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 2:28pm

R seems to be saying the same thing as me, just different words, that dreaming goes on in both sleep state as well as C1, we can be in a daydream state, we are connected all the time to rivers of consciousness, of higher self, disc members, the like minded, the tones of resonation within a musical scale..

I think Channy may have been expressing some wonder at having joined us here. I think we have accepted him as part of our greater family and he's picking up on this.

I too have had my emotions balanced within the sleep areas, many problems I thought I had simply disappeared in the morn replaced by a settled feeling or a happy feeling.
thanks for starting another good thread Channy

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 3:01pm

I remember when I joined the board. One morning while laying in bed awake with my eyes closed I saw the page that leads into this forum. I mentally selected the icon that opens the forum. As soon as it opened I was exposed to a wave of white light and PUL.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 3:55pm

thats beautiful R. makes me grin

IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Reply #8 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 6:09pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 at 2:28pm:
I think Channy may have been expressing some wonder at having joined us here. I think we have accepted him as part of our greater family and he's picking up on this.

Hi All.
LaffingRain,you could well be right there - maybe my higher aspect got happy at having landed on this list and gave me those dreams.

Consciously, I am grateful that this list/board exists - thanks to Bruce Moen.
Of Course I am well pleased to be here.

When I discovered the list in Feb. this year – spirit wouldn’t let go till I made the first post.
To make the first post was one of the hardest acts I have done.
THE HAND WOULD NOT JUST CLICK SEND POST.
My hand would freeze and my heart would skip a beat.
Beads of sweat arose on the forehead.
This continued for weeks on end. There seemed to be no way out.

However, spirit would not let go - (get on the list - it is unhealthy to dive under the bedcovers at the mere mention of the word spirit or ghost - let the family freak out if they find out that you are on a list which deals with retrievals - get on the learning curve by joining the board).

Then one day I decided to hit post and decided that I would not look at the answers to the first post!
LaffingRain, to let you into a secret I still haven’t!  

The fear of making the first post to over 780 members had somehow been contained.

Channy

moonbase8129  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 7:11pm

You are delightful, Channy, and have probably released so many others sitting here with us now who are hesitating over the "post" button as we speak.

so glad you are with us, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 10:46pm

I agree with Blink, u r delightful Channy, and your post takes me back to my first days here in 2001.
we didn't have that many members back then but still there were many times I was worried what I said could be taken wrong.
I was worried because doing retrievals was a secret place of delight inside of me, I didn't want to parade my secrets before folks I wasn't sure would treat me gently.

so yes I relate totally, and even recently, I'll feel like I'm dumping all over the board and refuse to read the responses, sure that I've did it this time! haha!

Perhaps we all from time to time have a little fear of "speaking in public." but all those members are not always here, and some of them may only come one time or two before a thread gets into the next page. the difference in speaking in public is that here, a great deal of the time you're just speaking to family of like interest. friends.

we all seem to more or less be in the same boat at certain stages. I have a friend who posted up his beliefs on a web page and got immediately attacked by his aunts and cousins, what not, so this does happen if you don't believe the way that they do.
Just think, many folks are married to a partner who believes differently, and the going is very tough in that incidence. Sometimes a divorce happens.

It's too bad, but often enough resistance to new ideas causes the believer to get stronger in those beliefs.

Well you have a really touching post there Channy. thanks!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.