Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Faith Healing (Read 1639 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Faith Healing
Jul 8th, 2008 at 3:02pm

Yesterday I got a chance to use my hands as in faith healing principle on my neighbor who came to me complaining she had migraines and could I please drive her to the hospital for a shot?

briefly, I know a little about my neighbors. I asked guidance to move me where I could be useful and now I am in this neighborhood and know four neighbors around me. 3 of them have my book I gave to them.

so back to the story..of course I'll drive you to the clinic I said. then I asked guidance whether I should place my hands on her or not. Spirit said go for it, as it wouldn't hurt.

so she got in the car and I said "I do faith healings and if I place my hands on your head if will help you; I said it's like Reiki. right then she would agree to anything. As I did so, it's been awhile since I did this, but the old familiar PUL energy started cranking up. It's rather a pleasant feeling. She then said, that did help. so then Spirit said drive her to the clinic as she cannot accept full healing yet, she doesn't know the cause of the headache yet.

we talked a little in the car that something was bothering her. finances were bothering her; a belief in scarcity. she came out of the doctors smiling, he had given her a tranquilizer.

she and boyfriend has been a homeless couple in the past. then she inherited from a relative to buy this mobile home for her and him. she works in a resthome now.

her and him are a little like Laurel and Hardy relationship and for awhile they entertained me, their funny relationship.

just sharing. I was told that if you want to perform miracles, you must take the first step.

when she said that helped her, I could say to her "it's a matter of belief."

so that I could say that, and she would think about it..it's all about what you believe.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.