Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Hey About Peggy Kane ... (Read 36530 times)
briggs5534

Hey About Peggy Kane ...
Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:02pm

Hey,

I was just wondering if, anyone has heard of her?? If, not her site www.evpreversespeaking.com.. She believes the Reptoids(Reptilians) are controlling our planet, which I do agree with... Our government are their puppets.. She does reverse speaking and has had contact with reptoids giving her disinformation..

Some of the stuff she believes is that they have created a net over our planet and this keeps our five senses dumbed down and in great confusion of our true nature and of the reality we live in.. So, they have created a prison system basically.. This net also, supposedly traps people when they pass over... She believes most people are being deceived by their near death experiences of heaven and light of love.. She says that the reptoids have the technology to manipulate these holographic illusions to people that have had near death experiences..  Which, if she is right than no one is truly safe.. I don't know what to believe, but my heart tells me she is being misinformed..

What do you guys think??

peace n' love

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Hey About Peggy Kane ...
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:23am

Greetings briggs!

I just googled 'near death experiences' and there are way over 47 million references to it. OK  Wink
so they repeat each other and some question it, but even half of 47 million is alot !  Also there's the degree of change these experiences inspire in those who have them. Peggy Kane is just 1 person.

In doing retrievals why haven't we run into the net?  Or into Helpers or victims of the net? I've been reading about retrievals for almost three years and doing them for almost two. No one has spoken of a net before, of being restricted in any way except by their own fears which they brought with them.

I vote No on Peggy Kane.

bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 1:55pm

betson wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:23am:
Greetings briggs!

I just googled 'near death experiences' and there are way over 47 million references to it. OK  Wink
so they repeat each other and some question it, but even half of 47 million is alot !  Also there's the degree of change these experiences inspire in those who have them. Peggy Kane is just 1 person.

In doing retrievals why haven't we run into the net?  Or into Helpers or victims of the net? I've been reading about retrievals for almost three years and doing them for almost two. No one has spoken of a net before, of being restricted in any way except by their own fears which they brought with them.

I vote No on Peggy Kane.

bets

Hey,

I see what you mean and I agree with you! Smiley She seems so paranoid that It is probably making her delusional.. The only thing I agree, with her is about the Reptoids...

peace n' love

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 9:13pm

Hello mr practer,do you still have your website?what happened to all those guys who beat you with base ball bats.did you charge them.?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:04pm

Peggy Kane is obviously a very confused woman. This is utter nonsense. I don't mean to be unkind, but there is nothing substantial to back up her claims, nothing that I can see. Her analysis seems completely subjective, and very unwise. There are few things of this nature which I have taken the time to read, but I have to say that I find what she is telling people repulsive, and if a person were to closely follow her patterns of thought, I believe it could be dangerous. But, maybe I'm completely wrong. Maybe she is amazingly informed about "reality" and she's stumbled upon the most extraordinary information ever. If so, I really need some help understanding how that could be so.

love, blink
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2008 at 7:23am by N/A »  

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 1:13pm

I agree with Blink. 

We should also see that Peggy Kane is getting most of her knowledge from EVP (electronic voice phenomenon), especially EVP played backwards.  This is a very different mode of exploring then TMI or meditation or going OOB, because tapes are, potentially full of mischief. 

To doubt the basic structure of heaven, love and the earth will lead any sane person to madness.  It is fine to question everything, and to explore.  However, Kane's theories place these reptoids at a level that would interfere with God and God's plan.

I believe that we should explore but be wary of evidence gathered second hand, out of fear.

Matthew

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 3:07pm

I've read a lot of NDEs, and there is no way they were controlled by lizards. There is no way some of my experiences including my night in heaven experience was controlled by some lizards.  It just goes to show you that there is a lot of stuff out there that you can't trust.

By the way, I have noting against the lizards we see crawling around this earth.

Hey Alan:

You had an NDE. Was it created by some lizard? Wink

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 4:06pm

Hey everyone,

I agree, with everyone's replies that she has to be misinformed for sure... Because there is no way they could fake unconditional love and all of which comes with that in near deaths... Recoverer I like lizards too and agree there is nothing wrong with them.. lol I know your just joking around, but I truly believe in real reptilians that are humanoid in appearance.. She is right about them having a pact with our government and the rest of the world of how to manipulate us and what not.. But she has to be misinformed about them manipulating near deaths.. I also, don't believe all reptoids are evil, they are just like humans, some good and some bad... Also, not all alien races are evil.. Hopefully, Peggy Kane is wrong.. She believe what she hears in reverse speech only speaks the truth.. So, I think she could be wrong about that theory.. Since, she is pushing aside most other material out there that disagree with her information..

peace n' love

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 4:55pm

Briggs:

There have been two times during meditation when I saw a reptilian like being looking at me. The first time I can't remember the details, but the second time which happened about a month ago one looked at me with a real evil look and had a negative vibe. I see and hear spirits fairly often while meditating or laying in bed awake. Some have been really strange looking.

I know next to nothing when it comes to reptilians. I have had several experiences that let me know that I don't have to worry about being abducted by a negative minded alien. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.

briggs5534 wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 4:06pm:
Hey everyone,

I agree, with everyone's replies that she has to be misinformed for sure... Because there is no way they could fake unconditional love and all of which comes with that in near deaths... Recoverer I like lizards too and agree there is nothing wrong with them.. lol I know your just joking around, but I truly believe in real reptilians that are humanoid in appearance.. She is right about them having a pact with our government and the rest of the world of how to manipulate us and what not.. But she has to be misinformed about them manipulating near deaths.. I also, don't believe all reptoids are evil, they are just like humans, some good and some bad... Also, not all alien races are evil.. Hopefully, Peggy Kane is wrong.. She believe what she hears in reverse speech only speaks the truth.. So, I think she could be wrong about that theory.. Since, she is pushing aside most other material out there that disagree with her information..

peace n' love

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:03pm

Ah yes...I think I have heard this before. Next it will be back to the Bush's and the Queen eating babies for lunch. This seams to stem from Mr Ike... You know what...there is a reptilian species. There is also a Grey's species. Among others. Its not a problem. The reptilians are NOT trying to imprison the planet. Do you really think that given their knowledge, our little blue sphere means anything to them. Most likely we see then because we are attuned to them. Closer spiritually and physical that others. As we are not used to living along side of reptiles so we get a bit freaked out when we see one during meditation ar in a dream. They are not going to hurt us. Take a look at an Iguana some day. Do you notice a smile? The reptilians are the same. You can't see the smile. Your just not accustomed to it. Fear is a strong emotion so in a attempt at communication what would be one of the easiest emotions to project in order for you to remember the communication? Fear. Next time you experience seeing a reptilian in your meditations or dream work, make communication. Send love and acceptance. Go past the physical experience. Attempt to send a different emotion than fear. Leave the hate to the Ike's. There is just to little time for the hate and fear that some wish for you to fill your time with. Just like you and I, the reptilians, grays, blobs, curls, big fish,.... are more than their physical bodies (RAM) also. Try it, you may be very surprised on what you will get back.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:37pm

Hawkeye:

I did send love even though it came at me in a menacing way.

According to Rosalind Mcknight's Cosmic Journeys and Robert Monroe's Ultimate Journeys unfriendly aliens do exist.  Cosmic Journeys is the result of Rosalind's Explorer sessions with Robert Monroe at TMI.

hawkeye wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:03pm:
Ah yes...I think I have heard this before. Next it will be back to the Bush's and the Queen eating babies for lunch. This seams to stem from Mr Ike... You know what...there is a reptilian species. There is also a Grey's species. Among others. Its not a problem. The reptilians are NOT trying to imprison the planet. Do you really think that given their knowledge, our little blue sphere means anything to them. Most likely we see then because we are attuned to them. Closer spiritually and physical that others. As we are not used to living along side of reptiles so we get a bit freaked out when we see one during meditation ar in a dream. They are not going to hurt us. Take a look at an Iguana some day. Do you notice a smile? The reptilians are the same. You can't see the smile. Your just not accustomed to it. Fear is a strong emotion so in a attempt at communication what would be one of the easiest emotions to project in order for you to remember the communication? Fear. Next time you experience seeing a reptilian in your meditations or dream work, make communication. Send love and acceptance. Go past the physical experience. Attempt to send a different emotion than fear. Leave the hate to the Ike's. There is just to little time for the hate and fear that some wish for you to fill your time with. Just like you and I, the reptilians, grays, blobs, curls, big fish,.... are more than their physical bodies (RAM) also. Try it, you may be very surprised on what you will get back.  

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2008 at 7:41pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 9:26pm

Hey,

Icke is a very highly intelligent man and I think he knows what he is talking about.. He's not saying all reptilians are evil.. He's done his time of researching since, 1990 or even a bit earlier than that.. So, please don't criticize this man until, you know for a fact that he's wrong by your own study of research about reptoids.. Many people have seen GWB shapeshift...  The same goes for the Queen..  I believe it is because they are so attuned to the astral world where some of the reptoids exist in the 4th dimension... And they can take over the bodies of this people in power... So, it's kind of like a holographic image of this being from another dimension.. Or shit it could just be really the fact that they are really shape shifters ...

Humans are good and evil just like any other species or alien race..

peace n' love

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 9:42pm

Now, here comes:

Ever seen a reptilian? No? I haven't, too. So let those writers have their worries if they like, and we'd better have some focus on crazy people rather than on crazy invisible aliens!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #13 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 10:43pm

spooky2 wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 9:42pm:
Now, here comes:

Ever seen a reptilian? No? I haven't, too. So let those writers have their worries if they like, and we'd better have some focus on crazy people rather than on crazy invisible aliens!

Spooky

Yeah, well your against all the other millions of people that have seen them just now in this era and all the symbolism of them back in the ancient times..

I trust david icke's work and millions of people's sightings over your skeptic view any day!

peace

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:36am

I haven't personally seen any "reptilians" , but i and my wife have had enough dreams with E.T. info in it, which indicated that there are non constructive E.T. influences out there, as well as very, very positive Christ like ones. 

And i intuitively trust Rosiland's McKnight's info quite a lot, almost completely, it's one of the most pure sources of info i've yet to come across.   Her books have so much Golden energy connected to them.

Her guidance indicates that right now, because of our collective spiritual immaturity, our hands are being held cause we are like children and too easily frightened and/or negatively influenced.   The ones holding the hands are partly the very positive, loving E.T.'s who know all about the not so constructive ones. 

According to her guidance and to the spiritually mature E.T.'s, eventually in the nearish future (around 2500 or so), our hands, materially speaking, will be let go of and we will have to face what we have attracted to us. 

They said it operates according to like attracts and begets like, and that through our collective negativity, we have attracted similar negative energies to us.

That which we put out, we eventually have to directly deal with and face.  It is karma, and that is the very meaning of same.  But in any and all cases, there is absolutely nothing to be scared of, and those of us who know what is real in this life, know that what's real can not be truly harmed anyways. 

That facing time, my wife had a very interesting dream about where she was in a future body.   I had come back to the Earth directly as a helpful E.T., there were major conflicts with a particular group, there was a war going on. 

For many humans it was difficult and challenging, it was for her even though she was fairly evolved and awake at that point.

Is this group that is talked about in Rosiland's book and in our dreams, the "Reptilians", well i don't know for sure, and what does it matter what they look like anyways?   My sense is that there are many more positive energies working with us, than not, and we are being helped on so many different levels. 

Rosiland's guides seem to say that it is probable that we will overcome those challenges successfully, partly because of the help we receive from other groups, and because of our own growing spiritual strength. 

My advice, well maybe the Reptilians are something to be aware of, but not to be concentrated on in the least bit--mostly cause it's a waste of time, especially if there is any fear involved.   Our hands are held and we are completely protected until we are ready to directly face that which we attracted. 

Like anything in life, we grow mostly by our positive focus and concentration of that which is constructive, spiritual, Light, and loving oriented in life, while at the same time being consciously aware of (in a more detached manner) that which is of the shadow and limiting, whether within ourselves or without.   Some become lopsided and concentrate on one for the lack of the other, and all to soon in doing so, they come to find that what they suppress or repress eventually bites them in their behind and they are surprised by that, while they lose their balance. 

Summed up in "Be ye gentle as Doves, and as wise as Serpents".   Pretty good, but succinct advice.  Kind of like a picture, says a lot with having to say only a little. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.