Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Hey About Peggy Kane ... (Read 36515 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Hey About Peggy Kane ...
Reply #30 - Jul 12th, 2008 at 11:16pm

Anyone ever hear of Clifford Stone?
He has had many experiences with ETs.

In that 'secret world' they use a term called Heinz 57.
Meaning 57 types/races of ETs that 'we' know about.

I believe we are influenced by ETs.
Our governments, our corporations (the real governments anyways) an so forth.
IF that is true then yes we are influenced at least by beings not of this planet.

I suggest watching some of Clifford Stone's interviews/videos.
You will see he is not a nut job.  He is a very compassionete man.
A very loving man.

Here is one link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/clifford_stone.html

For those with slow connections then here is a transcript.
Link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/clifford_stone_interview_transcript.html

I do not know anything of this Peggy Kane.  But, that still will not get me to judge her.
Who am I to say what she is speaking about is not real?

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #31 - Jul 13th, 2008 at 2:12pm

Old Dood wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 at 11:16pm:

IF that is true then yes we are influenced at least by beings not of this planet.

You will see he is not a nut job.  He is a very compassionete man.
A very loving man.

I do not know anything of this Peggy Kane.  But, that still will not get me to judge her.

Yeah, I've seen his interviews before done by Project Camelot!! He does seem like a great guy, plus I like how he says straight up that he doesn't have all the answers.. He also, believes he has more questions than answers.. So, he seems like a very legit person to me anyways... 

Hell yeah, we are influenced by alien races, especially the Reptilians..

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Jul 13th, 2008 at 9:07pm

Reptor........ I mean Recoverer,
SSSSsssssssssssssssssss..........they are on to us!  Puny humans..........you will never stop our vast covert conspiracy! Ssssssssssss....Have you not heard that we are here "to serve man?" 
But not in the way you think.  It is a cookbook....Ssssssssssssss...

(Sorry, I couldn't resist, as this was off topic)

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:56am

People oft ridicule that which is unknown, and that which they do not completely understand themselves.  It's oft a defense mechanism of sorts.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 1:08am

Old Dood wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 at 11:16pm:

You will see he is not a nut job.  He is a very compassionete man.
A very loving man.

I do not know anything of this Peggy Kane.  But, that still will not get me to judge her.

Hi there Old Dude,

Thanks for sharing that link, I did find Mr. Stone pretty believable and sincere.   I'm wondering if he is one of the ones that Rosiland McKnight's guides refer to when they said that some of these E.T. consciousnesses would directly incarnate in human form to help out with the on going communication and contact process.

There was another link you shared awhile ago, with another guy, which i didn't find all that believable for various reasons, but mostly due to intuition and feelingness.  I remember one of the things this guy claimed was that nano technolgoy had something to do with something completely different than just super small equipment.  It was a total gaffe and he never corrected himself.  Don't remember his name, but he also had the "feel" of a  practiced story teller. 

But this guy on the other hand, dunno, a lot seems to ring true.  Course, that doesn't mean it isn't mis-info.   The best way to fool people is through half truths, for half truths are worse than whole lies, they can deceive even the Soul.    I'm not implying that this is the case, but that i'm open to that possibility with any of these various "whistle blowers".   Like i said, he strikes me as rather sincere.   I also like how he emphasizes service, connectedness, and doing good for others and living more for others than just the limited self is really important.

Thanks again

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #35 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 6:49am

Thanks all.  Justin you are gonna have to be a bit more specific on who the person that talked about nano tech is.
I can't think of who that is right now.
It is early in the AM and I am at work.  Brain is not all that awake now. Smiley

As for reptilians.  Anyone ever heard of Alex Collier?
Interesting story. Many believe him and many don't.
One of 'those'.

I look at things this way.  Is it 10% true? 25%? 50%? 75%? and so on.
Even with DIS-Information when that happens you are at least getting 'some' truth.
DIS-Information has to have 'some' truth blended in it to be 'believed'. Wink
It is a hassle but, it is worth it to me to try to separate the untruths (I will not say LIES out right because some people are not consciensiously lying) from the truth.

Still it is worth a view and a read.  He seems pretty sincere as well.
Not that sincerity is any 'real guide'.

Alex Collier Link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

Google Video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734 (2:00)

Quote:
This is a 1994 private interview of Andromedan Contactee Alex Collier, where he reveals very IMPORTANT stuff that we should aware of by now he predicts 9/11, talks about various ET races, the truth not told by our media, the ET presence on Earth, the Reptilian control of our government and institutions, the Greys Agenda,the Orion Group, ETs and history leaders, the truth about our Moon, bases on Mars, The Lyran Wars, cloned world leaders, ETs violating our human rights and mocking how stupid we are, treatees signed with EVIL Alien races, where do missing children go, our planet Earth as a living entity, our TRUE human History, higher planes of existance,on RAISING OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, on our human emotions, on our Apathy, on Time Travel, our POTENTIAL as a united race, and the importance to STOP THE WARS, to JOIN AS A RACE, stop ET induced belief systems to control us like they have been doing for centuries, the Staging planned to deceive us, and that we HAVE TO begin TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OURSELVES AS A RACE and our ascension to the 4th Density or Dimension, "Earth´s Dilemma" and our government SELLING US as a race for GREED and Technology to an Elite ...I hope it is not necessary to say this is TRUE

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #36 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 9:47am

About 45 minutes into that last video I posted you will hear more directly about the different Races and their 'class system'.

Draconians are not nice AT ALL!
Pay attention to that part of the video if you want to lear more about this.

I believe Alex is more 'correct' then 'wrong'.

Very fascinating video....

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #37 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:11pm

I meant to inject some levity, without hurting any individual.  Clearly some do not "get" my sense of humor.  However, the problem I have with the reptilian theories are that it is often a fear based system, of control by something far more evolved or powerful than we are. 

It is hard to have it both ways.  When we talk of God and the universe, heavens and hells, now throw repitilians into the picture......

Certain concepts appear far fetched to my rational side.  The categorization of 57 alien species with detailed descriptions?  Come on.  I believe in live in our and other universes, but that strains the sniff test. 

Either we are spiritual beings (mind) manifest in the physical with free will, or we are not.  If not, the cosmology must be changed to include reptilians and aliens into the mix. 

Matthew

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #38 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 2:25pm

Well, "Beam me up Scotty".  The reptilians are nothing more than a Beingness  spending a physical life experience in that body type. They are no different than you or I. This whole ego thing....we are better than them. Or..They are out to change or in-trap us. What dung. Perhaps they are thinking the same thing. That we are out to in trap them! Cross my physical reality's heart, they are not out to get you. I promise! No more that we are out to in trap them. (They are simply attracted by our limitless spiritual growth potential.) In fact, I think they are a little in "Awe" of us. At least my reptilians have little interest in eating babies or governing bankrupt nations. Mine seem more interested in my growth. Perhaps I can introduce mine to yours. Or you can send yours over to see me and I will be most happy to set them on the right path on this whole baby eating thing that yours are doing. Eating babies here on earth just aint cool!

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #39 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 6:18pm

DocM wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:11pm:
I meant to inject some levity, without hurting any individual.  Clearly some do not "get" my sense of humor.  However, the problem I have with the reptilian theories are that it is often a fear based system, of control by something far more evolved or powerful than we are.  

It is hard to have it both ways.  When we talk of God and the universe, heavens and hells, now throw repitilians into the picture......

Certain concepts appear far fetched to my rational side.  The categorization of 57 alien species with detailed descriptions?  Come on.  I believe in live in our and other universes, but that strains the sniff test.  
Either we are spiritual beings (mind) manifest in the physical with free will, or we are not.  If not, the cosmology must be changed to include reptilians and aliens into the mix.  

Matthew

What 'Sniff Test'?  The Humans from EARTH Sniff Test?
The 3 Dimensional Thinking Sniff Test?
Then I will agree. I will agree based on 3D thinking...but, is that all there is? Linear thinking is not enough.
One must think outside of their 3D thinking in order to 'try' to make any sense out of it.
We have been manipulated here on Earth.
From many species.  Our DNA has been manipulated as well.
Why do you think there is NO Missing Link? Scientists cannot find one.
Because our physical bodies have been tampered with over not just thousands of years but hundreds of thousands of years.

A lot of these 'beings' can not only live in the 3rd, but in the 4th, and even 5th dimensions. Even higher then that.
How can we even begin to ask questions if we cannot even understand these 'higher dimensions'?
How can we be so arrogant to think that there is not at least 57 different kinds of life forms in the 'known universe'?
The universe is much much bigger then it's 'physical size'.
It goes way beyond that.

I believe Alex Collier is on the right track.  Is he 100% correct?
I do not know. I doubt it.  However, I believe he is more 'right' then 'wrong'.

Matthew....did you even watch that video? Or did you dismiss it out right?
Was your mind made up before this thread was even started about this topic?
Just asking that is all. (I am not taking a shot at you)
I used to do that a lot myself. THEN I started to listen and more importantly...I started asking questions.
It is about the correct questions more so then any answer.
Why? Because if we do not learn to ask the correct questions then we will never find the answers.

Here is another video link.  
David Icke.
I can hear people groan already.  I can sense people have already figured out what this video is about.
Is that more arrogance?  Is that just EGO doing the thinking?

I have watched only half of it so far and what I have heard fits with today's world.
Pretty dead on in my opinion.

Oh...so far out of this 2:53:42 video that I have only watched 1:29:25 of it....AND
I haven't heard ONE word about aliens of any kind.

David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (July 6th 2008)
Google Video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338&q=47994471125010623...

We are being warned.  No one can say: " Why is this happening to us...?"

Are we 'willing to listen'? Are we willing to put our EGOs aside and take heed?
OR...are we going to do what we mostly do.
Go back to Apathy...
I know this much...'Apathy Breeds Slavery'.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #40 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 6:42pm

I watched it Dude. Interesting all right, but I still don't understand why the paranoia is so important. Not one of these so called aliens are here to hurt us. And the other thing is, why the # 57. You know there are many more of us than just those few mentioned. Do you ever recall being hurt in any way by any of us aliens? (Except perhaps the ones who come into the country, work for $5.00 per hour and steal your job that is.) The fact is that when we go on our travels during exploration, we ARE the aliens. Why do you think so many are in wonderment when we show up at the learning or planing centers. To name a few places we go. Now we are the strange ones. Having a body yet still being able to exist without it and in the other plains. We are aliens. If we went to a planet of cows, we would be eating them and their babies. (veal) Well, some of us would be anyways. Think about it Dude. I know I am an alien when I do my exploration to other places and planets. I hope not everyone I meet is afraid of me and paranoid that I have come to their little place in the universe.

(By the way..... you do know what a "dude" is don't you. lol )

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #41 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 7:17pm

I never said ANYthing about paranoia.
Do not put words in my mouth...thank you very much!

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 11:02pm

hawkeye wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 at 6:42pm:
I watched it Dude. Interesting all right, but I still don't understand why the paranoia is so important. Not one of these so called aliens are here to hurt us.

Hi Joe,

I agree with you, there is too much paranoia and fear in certain E.T. focussed circles.   I've mentioned many times that i'm not a fan of and disagree with a lot of info from guys like Icke. 

However, i don't understand why you keep proclaiming that there are no E.T.'s with harmful or hurtful intentions who are involved with us? 

Do you know this for a fact?   Why is that reputable sources like Rosiland McKnight's guides (and the E.T.'s she met) and Bob Monroe mention that there are indeed some groups who would do us harm or mislead us?

What you keep proclaiming, is kind of like saying, "well there are no humans out there that would do any other human harm, mislead, etc." Maybe it is good to be aware in a detached and non fearful way, that yes there are folks out there that do do things like serial kill, rape, molest, con, steal, etc. 

Maybe it is not so good to be actively and emotionally afraid of that possibility and people who do stuff like that.  Fear is pretty pointless, but repression of the shadow side to reality isn't particularly helpful either.  I would rather know and recognize the Whole truth, rather than just half of it..

Maybe it's similar to the human analogy?    Personally i believe that for now we are protected from direct physical harm by and conflict with unfriendly beings, by beings and energies more intune, aware, and loving than both us humans and any unfriendly E.T.'s.

But i'm not going to go around and tell people as if i know for a fact, no questions asked that there are no E.T. groups out there who would do us harm if they were allowed too.      I don't even know for a fact, no questions asked, that there are unfriendly beings out there even though my own dreams, guidance, and sources that i find very trustworthy like Rosiland and Monroe say there are.   But since there is more suggestive data for that possibility, well i will definitely mention the possibility.. or maybe even go so far as to say it's a probability.

Btw, i believe this is a much more immediately knowable subject than the true and full nature of God, hence why i'm debating it a little.  Actually, i'm not trying to convince you personally, but speaking more to folks who maybe more on the fence and open minded about this subject.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #43 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:12pm

I echo everything Justin just wrote. I'd like to add that the three sources I trust the most about ETs; Mcknight, Monroe and Howard Storm through his book "My Descent into Death," none of them get into identifying who precisely various ET groups are.  Perhaps they want to keep a distance from the names used by those sources who overplay the fear and conspiracy game.

Besides Peggy Kane, I believe David Icke might be a part of this crowd. I haven't read a lot of him, but I noticed that he goes way over board with the demonization business and accuses a lot of people of being lizards.  A couple of things really stand out about him. On the one hand he wrote that the person of Jesus Christ never existed. On the other hand he wrote that Jesus didn't die on the cross, instead a drug was given to him so he would pass out and appear dead. Later somebody came around to help him off of the cross. I find both stories preposterous, even without considering how Icke completely contradicts himself by saying two stories that don't blend no matter how far one chooses to stretch one's imagination during a feeble attempt to defend him. To defend such a blatant contradiction is to demonstrate a lack of discriminitive thinking.

Regarding people who believe there is no personal benefit for David Icke to do what he does, it is important to remember that a lot of people become cult leaders not because they expect the whole World to accept them but because they want their followers to put them up on a pedestal as David Icke's followers do.  He probably also rakes in a lot of money.

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:34pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #44 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:36pm

Sorry Dude, I am the one who mentioned paranoia, not you. My concern is with "the" paranoia. Fear is a way of entrapment. Fear of death, going to hell, breaking the law, aliens, just to name a few. Its the fear or paranoia that I personally think is not good. I do not attack you. I attack the fear that people like Ike push and sell.
Now as far as these lizards go, yes, if you allow yourself to exist in fear they could effect you adversely. As I personally do not allow it, I experience no possible effect from them. Its as simple as..if you tell yourself that you are week..over and over again...day after day.. guess what, you will be week. If you tell yourself that these reptilians can have an averse effect upon you and your disk group, and you truly believe it, well your in trouble my friend. Anyone can allow themselves to be effected. I feel no need or desire to be weakened by a group of these gecko want to Be's.
I sure can't speak for you or You or Justen or anybody else for that matter. Just because I believe in something doesnt make it reality, in your world. I don't expect it to. But if your on a course of destruction by pushing a reptilian power agenda, then you will find me and others of my disk group discounting what you say. I will never agree or except that reptilians have any power or control over any of us unless we allow them to.
Not that I am saying that you are pushing this agenda. I think someone has convinced you that these reptilians have such power and for some unknown reason to me, you have excepted this control.(along with tens of thousands of others)
With that all said, I apologize for rubbing you the wrong way. Please except my sincerest apologies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.