Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do the dreams mean anything!!!! (Read 2883 times)
SILVA

Do the dreams mean anything!!!!
Jul 3rd, 2008 at 2:30am

Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean really  anything……does it hold a special meaning…or its just that people build something up!!!!

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Do the dreams mean anything!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 9:45am

Greetings Silva,

Welcome!

There are different types of 'dreams.'   Smiley  I don't mean to be evasive, but it's true. Anything that happens consciously while we're sleeping we call a dream, but the causes of them and where they come from are not alike.

I don't know all the different types but some are
==rehashing the previous day's events and worries
==recalling situations from earlier in this life; characters may have changed though
==seeing 'plays' with actors in roles that have meaning for you
==receiving information from an unconscious or a subconscious source; it is information that is needed for a person's development.

Go over to the Dream Forum on this site and read some of those discussions if you want to know about dreams that have spiritual meaning. We are concerned here with dreams that come to people who have chosen to meditate to clear their minds of most types of dreams and are interested in contacting their Higher Selves.  These dreams will be very vivid and unforgettable--they seem to be the most important to understand.

best wishes, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 8:35pm

welcome Silva. it is my belief that whether we are awake or sleeping, both are dreams.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

marry

Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 12:31am

There are two faces to it…some believe and some do not. Everyone has his own story. But I feel that the dreams are somewhat a part of our life and they do convey a message. Like I had a dream of going on jogging and I was continuously jogging ….and the dream broke. And when I had the dream analysis I found that it meant my motivation was becoming higher and when I put it in my life…its true. I am feeling motivated with the things around i.e. to be more hard-working and achieve something.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 10:15am

I'm with Alysia on this. We see what we want to see, we see what we believe is true.

If we see something that disagrees with our previous mentally set view, we think, this can't be true, I must be dreaming.

There are many ways of seeing and believing in this world that we desperately want to believe are true.

Confusion is the enemy. Clarity is our friend.

love, blink

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:07pm

In my experience,its the dreams that we will always remember,are spiritual.George

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:28am

Hi silva,

this is just a side comment, but alot more people would read this if it were on the Dream Forum.

Just a side comment again to anyone, that if your topic fits a Forum topic, it will get alot more attention if you post it there than down here.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.