Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
the cross (Read 9100 times)
jetman

Canada
Re: the cross
Reply #15 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 9:18am

recoverer
The hypnosis I have found says that she was train under dr. Weiss. She tells me that she dose do in between lives regressions.  I am going in with an open mind.  I hope to find some answers on some of the details from past dreams.  I go tomorrow and I will let you all know how it goes.   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 7:24pm

Please let us know how it turns out. If you think of it, ask her if it's true that Brian Weiss had only two subjects with inbetween incarnation memories. Perhaps she doesn't know.  Perhaps it would also be good to ask her if her if a lot of her clients have had inbetween incarnation memories. It might also be good to know how her results compare to Michael Newton's results.

jetman wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 9:18am:
recoverer
The hypnosis I have found says that she was train under dr. Weiss. She tells me that she dose do in between lives regressions.  I am going in with an open mind.  I hope to find some answers on some of the details from past dreams.  I go tomorrow and I will let you all know how it goes.   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #17 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 6:42am

I went and the experience was very interesting.  I was a man in Egyptian time.  I had a love of my life taken away buy her father.  I was killed defending My home with a hatchet looking weapon,  and put inside a pyramid.

the second life I saw was in the year XVII.  I was a man with three son and my wife was dead.  I live by the sea or Ocean on a bay with mountains.  I  designed and built towers of some sort.  I was crucified for some thing I was teaching.  I dead alone on a cross. 

the experience  went very fast. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley   

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2008 at 1:47pm by jetman »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 4:51pm

Is there anything else you can tell us about your experience? How long was the session? Were you "awake" or "asleep" and was it recorded? How did you feel about it? Was your curiosity satisfied or do you feel that there is more you wish to know?

Note: a pyramid was mentioned in relation to the "eye" in your original dream before this session. Nevertheless, it is a common symbol. I'm not sure that the fact that it was mentioned is relevant.

What is interesting to me is that these two "lives" correspond roughly to the "eye" and the "cross" symbols in your dream. What are the chances of that? Was your hypnotist aware of the details of your dream?

I think these are important facts to consider in any interpretation; however, I am interested also in how different this "regression" felt from a dream. Did you notice any characteristics of the regression experience that stand out in your mind?

love, blink

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #19 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 6:37pm

Blink

I was in the session for one and half hours.  I saw images almost the same way as I did with a posting of the woman face from before when I was not asleep but not awake.  during the session I was wake but completely relaxed.  The session was record on tape, my friend is putting it on cd for me.  I felt emotion's of love lost, during the first life in Egyptian  when the father take the love of my life away, I was crying.  I would not usually cry.  I felt cold when I was dead. 

During the second life I saw I felt very thirsty And keep speaking of how thirsty I was.  This was when I was crucified.  I saw image of thing that I have record in my dream diary. 

I told hypnotist about the dream that I shared with my mother About a year and half ago.  But that was it for dream talk with her.  I have a sense of greater peace,  I feel that we are here to learn about love, forgiveness, peace and kindness and trust.  She asked me during the session what lesson I was to learn the first was love,  I told her that I learned it.  the second life was trust, I told that I didn't learn it.

I am very happy that I did it.  and at the same time I would like to go back for a life between life regression  because I was see images that I can't explain right now as I was coming out, and would love to know more.

peace be with you

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 6:56am

Excellent, Jetman, sounds like a very successful outcome for you....and it does seem like it would be interesting to explore the "between life" or "afterlife" glimmerings you might experience in a different session or experience later.

A feeling of greater peace seems like a good indicator of a quality experience.

This session, luckily, opened up more meaning in your dream for you, and, well, there's no harm in asking, is there? It's great to hear the truth, however it arrives....at least, that's my motto.

love, blink

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #21 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 8:16am

Blink
I have gone back over my dream journals and seen some interesting things.  I have a number of towers in there.  Also I have had a dream where there was a ship in a bay that was the same bay that I saw in my session.  I also have had alot of pyramids in my dreams.  I look foreword  to the LBL session. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.