Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My lights in my computer went off and on (Read 2926 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

My lights in my computer went off and on
Jul 1st, 2008 at 5:39pm

I was writing a message to the board,and as soon as I started to tipe,my light in my computer went off and on three times in a row.the rest of the lights did not.I think there is something strange going on.George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: My lights in my computer went off and on
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 5:44pm

The light "in" your computer? Which light?

That sounds unusual. If there is a message coming through to you, have you asked for clarification? What did you do when it happened? I know that when this sort of thing has happened to me (and not 3 times in a row, mind you) it gave me a very odd feeling.

love, blink

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:18pm

I did not know what it ment,what or who did it sure made a point,because I had to to delete a post the next day,and i think you know what post that was.George

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 6:16pm

George,

This type of thing happens to me, especially when I go manic. Some say it is a sign of a resident ghost.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2008 at 9:30pm

Puzzling. Today a light fixture over my vanity sink sort of "popped" out. What I mean is, made a popping sound and blinked off. I was on the phone later and came back around, and the lights were both back on. I had been sure they had burned out.

Later, a very small "stick-up" light "magically" fell out of a bag in the kitchen, startled me, and when I went in, it was on the floor in the "on" position. There are a number of these lights in a bag, having sat there for a year or two without anything unusual.

I said, okay, one more thing today, and I'll know there's something going on. Gotta have one more time.

I'm waiting.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2008 at 11:03pm

What 'lights'?
On the front of the case?
What lights?
Do you mean the LEDs?

Are you sure it was not a Brown Out?
That has happened to me before.
It means you lose some of your power but not all of it for a few seconds.

You could get an Battery Back Up for your system and see if that takes care of it.
Depending on the Battery Back Up (APC) you buy will depend on how much time you have on battery power.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 7:09am

Well, nothing else happened later, at least nothing I expected. Not to say nothing happened..... But it was a very very strange evening. I won't go into it, except that the lights were flickering in other ways, psychological ways. Spirt was moving, in a big way. It was "cleaning house" and "rearranging the psychological furniture" if I can be even more vague.... Wink

Yesterday, perhaps another effect. Not lights from a light "fixture" inside. But, sitting at my table with a friend, we noticed that the sunlight was shining through the fishbowl from the window.

It created a rainbow on the black plastic surface of the table, and a pattern of scratchmarks showed through in different colors. Within the previous 24 hours I had been thinking about making a card or art project for a friend's birthday. I was remembering when I was a little kid and did the "scratch through" art with black paint over multicolored crayola. You would scratch through the black paint to reveal color beneath. You could create words or pictures that way.

My companion and I had very recently talked about me starting this project, which needs to be done by Friday.

Well, there it was, the "glimmer" of an idea, right there between us, embodied on the table.

No, a rainbow had never appeared there before, and I had just cleaned and moved the bowl there.

Funny, isn't it. Light moves in mysterious ways!!!!!

thanks for listening, blink

p.s. I still can't figure out how the "stick-up" light got out of the bag and a foot away from it. I heard it land on the floor. That's why I turned away from the table and went into the kitchen to find it there. The bag was not full. There was no reason for it to move and to be where it was.

Quote:
Puzzling. Today a light fixture over my vanity sink sort of "popped" out. What I mean is, made a popping sound and blinked off. I was on the phone later and came back around, and the lights were both back on. I had been sure they had burned out.

Later, a very small "stick-up" light "magically" fell out of a bag in the kitchen, startled me, and when I went in, it was on the floor in the "on" position. There are a number of these lights in a bag, having sat there for a year or two without anything unusual.

I said, okay, one more thing today, and I'll know there's something going on. Gotta have one more time.

I'm waiting.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2008 at 3:44pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.