Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreams of an Ex ? (Read 3092 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Dreams of an Ex ?
Jun 22nd, 2008 at 5:55am

Okay here goes...

I am sick and tired of dreaming of my ex-huband..lol.. and I need some help on this.

Even prior to our being married, I dreamt of this fella.
Even as a teenager I dreamt of this dude!
Now we`ve been divorced for over 8 years, and this guy keeps coming into my dreams...

Its starting to get on my nerves, - really - ... okay.

I feel like he`s a termite which keeps coming back over and over into my life.

Let me give some insight on his personality too.
"He does very much believe in the makings of black & white magic",
I personally always thought that he doesnt know what he was talking about, but that doesnt matter a bit, at present at least. (Just writing this so that one understands that he must have practiced such at some point in his life)

Anyway...
This has been goin on for over 25 years now and I have had it.

How does one get rid of such a bug without calling Terminex?!!

No, theres no feelings towards each other, from either party. No love, no hate just nothing.

Do you think he is coming into my dreams on purpose? Can he do such?
Is my subconscious doing this, if so why? I dont want to rehash a relationship with him at all.
Does this maybe play into Karma of some sort?

Yikes - Help!
Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Dreams of an Ex ?
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 7:54am

Maybe do a little meditation, Nanner, and send love to him. You can send love to him and release him.

I did not release someone, and he eventually came back. That has been complicated. Yes, I saw him in dreams all the way through a 15 year marriage to someone else.

I recommend that you send love now, perhaps even burn a candle and incense, and send even more loving thoughts. Perhaps there is some reason why he continues to seek out your strength. Perhaps just make a request that he receive the loving support he needs, and continue visualizing him safe and secure.

Peace between you both.

love, blink

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 8:37am

Thanks Blink - I can`t garantee my thoughts at that moment.

All I know is that I awoke this morning again with knowing that I dreamt of him.

Theres never anything wierd going on in the dreams, we are just always in them together and even this morning I was literally "annoyed"...lol.. in the dream.

I recall looking at him at the latter part of the dream and saying "*sigh, I`m outta here" and I left the dream...lol..

Blink I was just purely annoyed by his presence in my dream.

Now I have come to the conclusion, either I am dreaming this stuff or its for real and I am traveling into the "other dimension" where we all find ourselves together again, just maybe in different constellation..

Whatever the case may be - can one of you take him up in your dreams, I dont want em in mine anymore,`for me he`s taking up valueable screen play time....lol... maybe if he scoots over then aylsia, blink, maybe even bets, alan or george might pop in to say hello Nanner dear...

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 12:50pm

Nanner,

I would look inside if I was you... I feel you carry a lot of frustrations about this guy, something you have to let go.   The magic stuff should be the last thing on the stack to check-on.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 9:14pm

I'm with PhanMan, maybe you think about what exactly it is what annoys you so much. I dream of all kinds of persons which I haven't seen for decades (including Exs  Smiley ).

You could make this experiment: Imagine you would meet him in a dream and you'd try to have fun! Joking or traveling with him to a nice place or whatever. If this feels really awkward to you, so that you won't even try this thought-experiment, then there might be something which is not yet cleared between you two. Or, it hasn't anything to do with him personally, but he is representing something which you're not through with.

About the black and white magic, I think the mightiest weapon of such a magician is to let the possible victim know that one is practicing magic.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 12:28pm

Nanner:

There are things I dreamt about for years after the related events were over with. Sometimes this would occur because despite what I thought, I wasn't completely clear of the related issue/issues.  Sometimes this would occur not because of the specific issue itself, rather the issue would be used as a symbolic pointer.  Perhaps your ex is a symbol for the love you're still searching for, and by "love" I don't necessarily mean another person. I mean the love that can be found spiritually by connecting to the oneness of the all.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 6:24pm

I agree with all here Nanner. maybe you and he need closure. Can only be done through forgiving. maybe he still thinks of you. whenever I think strongly about a relationship, I either get a call from them that I walked into their dream, or they walk into mine and we get it straightened out whatever it was in my dream.
I suppose it depends on if you and he ended on a bad note. then there's stuff to clear. then he'll never be back. light a white purity candle for the relationship if you think that will help your closure meditation.

or get him on the phone and say HI! hope everythings all right! then just thank him for being in your life. if he's purposefully coming to your dreams, he will be satisfied with a call from you.
and it gets closure. just free advice  Smiley  I'm sure you can figure it out on your own.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.