Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To My Mermaid Pals (Read 5430 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
To My Mermaid Pals
Jun 18th, 2008 at 5:06pm

my desktop image, compliments of Apple. this is what it felt like when I died and went to plant a kiss on god's face....(metaphor)

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: To My Mermaid Pals
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 6:49pm

Hi little mermaid! Alysia...do mermaids swim in schools?

Like fish, schools of fish, get it??????  

Can I be in your class, please, pretty please?   Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 9:44pm

of course dahling we shall swim side by side Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2008 at 1:51pm

the mermaid gives a feel for what the energy body feels like when going obe or astral traveling, as the environment out there, in the I/there, can depict the fluid like nature of our nonphysical space free of objects.

thank you SSHS for the additions!

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2008 at 2:20pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 at 1:51pm:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/spiritvideo/Alysia/obsession/obsession2/mermaid-1.jpg
the mermaid gives a feel for what the energy body feels like when going obe or astral traveling, as the environment out there, in the I/there, can depict the fluid like nature of our nonphysical space free of objects.

thank you SSHS for the additions!

AND...they have Boobies. Cheesy

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 2:54pm

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-38442

this just showed up on CNN's main page....some kind of mermaid festival on Coney Island....I like one of the comments:

"Life is always put in perspective when you are surrounded by Mermaids."

I couldn't really see very many mermaids, but there were a lot of people who looked like they were having fun....

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 5:38pm

speaking of mermaids, Mairlyn, a forum member here who's on a leave of absence, once told me she remembers being a mermaid once. I never close my mind to anything, as there's books out there talk about mythology and the beginnings of the ELS where spirit broke off another chunk of spirit (ok, bear with me, I'm deep)  because they found this here spirit and said, my, oh my, this planet has lots of water and foliege, what not, lets just individualize and play awhile.

so there were all these mammals and fish and animals of every nature. It was a fish and animal planet before it was inhabited by fishies, and that makes me think of our beginnings in a fresh away.

I mean that adam and Eve thing, seems to me it was we grew out of the dirt, to mean the mother Earth dirt, evolution.  but before the humans, or cro-magnon (cavemen are still here)  lol, I saw them in a commercial, their famous) was just this spirit moving over, looking at the planet, being curious, like Bruce's Curiosity story of our beginnings.

so also a tiny mad idea developed. according to myth...this cloud of being, this oneness cloud of whatever, a chunk of God, say, spirit. was pulled here by the beauty, when it's supposed to be for the animals development. this being of spirit was like Bruce said, similar to Bruce's story, was a sort of scouting group. Scouting away from it's God, sniffing around so to speak, (I might be unto something but I'm just rambling)  and ever since then God, the original cause, the home base, we could say, is wondering "where oh where is my scouting mission being? he looks at his time piece and somebody reports back, oh, they've found a planet they got stuck in. its addictive.

so God the larger being, (of course size is only here) says, oh, geez, I miss my kids, those rascals. go and prepare the fatted calf and we'll throw a party when they finally straggle back in.

I got off track  Grin  about the mermaids...I had a dream I was a mermaid once too, not only that but it was a mermaid dance troup, underwater ballet. we put on shows.

off track again...so when this scouting spirit being individualized at the start point into the bodies of animals, so that's where we came up with the centaur of half man, half horse, and the half fish, half human idea. as well there's literature about other strange looking beasts half human, half beast, to say the least, the event planners in the sky did not like this mess, not one bit. bunch of clowns, what the hey?  so God, or somebody destroyed the life on the planet, so to start over with humans being just humans, and along comes the myth where Adam and Eve were made.

however, could be adam and eve were from another planet of beings, but somehow tied in with the One spirit which moved over the planet and curiosity killed the cat, right?  Wink

everything after it's kind was the idea. now it appears we are all melting back to where we came from, we call it merging with God, yet it could be just an evolutionary stage of spirit itself, ever evolving back to it's beginnings.
and I was thinking, if there's lizard people in the middle of the planet, why not in the depths of ocean where we have never explored? we cannot go down too far, as the pressure is too much.

oh, dolphins are more evolved than the average human. my opinion. thats another story, but I'm sure they are from another planet, as they heal children who are ill. and they guard men from sharks. this just means to me, they have a lot of love in them which only the most intelligent among us has this kind of love. if mermaids exist, they are likely very intelligent also. my daughter recently dreamed of the relationship between dolphins and mermaids.

and of course Old Dood is very happy to observe they have a gland with which to nurse their children. thank you Dood for pointing that out to us.  Wink

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Jun 25th, 2008 at 7:00am

Quote:
and of course Old Dood is very happy to observe they have a gland with which to nurse their children. thank you Dood for pointing that out to us.  

Is THAT what they are for? Wow...I learned something new today.... Wink <--back at ya. Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jun 25th, 2008 at 7:58am

Hey Dood, it feels like we're old friends...I'm getting more psychic each day; I heard u talking to me and knew u were going to respond here  Wink

what a gas shifting into the new age...

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #9 - Jun 26th, 2008 at 1:25pm

Sexy  Shocked

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #10 - Jun 26th, 2008 at 4:00pm

PhantasyMan wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 at 1:25pm:
Sexy  Shocked

((((BOING))))

Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2008 at 8:48pm

this is not sexy

I was wondering if this mermaid is evolving to a human?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 6:30pm

Alysia,

Are there really mermaids? I once  a dream or OBE of observing a beautiful one swimming. I think they exist, why not.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 1:15pm

well, hmm Alan. can't say for sure, but just because I can't see electricity in the air doesn't mean it's not there.

and some people are claiming lizard people live in the center of the planet..good reason I don't want to go to the center... Wink so if lizard people are here, why not mermaids?

am I logical?  Cool  another brief consideration. we have no doubt, in the other dimensions, alternate realities. this I believe. consider what a shapeshifter is.

the ability for consciousness to take a shape. consider my sister using the body of a bird to bring a message to my mother. consider while doing a retrieval, I took the shape of a large, clumsy, over friendly dog to express unconditional love in this form, and "get her attention."

consider my emotional nature, to my dismay, is to be over friendly.

thanks for the response dear lite.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:41am

Alysia,

Mermaids to me are a more attractive possibility than these awful ugly Lizards.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.