Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
plane crash (Read 1228 times)
jetman

Canada
plane crash
Jun 15th, 2008 at 10:43pm

I was at my childhood cottage and there was a man in the back yard digging on a hill.  I walked up to him and asked what he was doing.  He said nothing so I asked him again. He look at me and said "changing the flow, we have to change the flow of the energy". He pulled out a map showing me the top view of the property and the direction that it should flow which was south, south west.  I told him that I would help but I need to get my shovel from the cottage.  When I got back and took one shovel of dirt we saw a small plane coming through the clouds and it crashed into the lake.

My wife started to run toward the crash saying we must save the people.  I yelled at her to stay out of the water I was worried about the electricity of the plane and thought she would get shocked.  but she didn't listen and jumped in and got shocked.  i pulled her out and she was fine.  than I began to pull 16 older people out of the plane.  Only one died the pilot   
a older woman named rose. 

The rest of the people and I gave this Rose woman a funeral. after the funeral Rose daughter show up wanting to see her but it was to late. the daughter was very sad.  the daughter also wore a trident on a chain around her neck she called it the founders cross.

this is when I wake up.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: plane crash
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 9:03am

wow Jetman, not sure I can interpret this dream correctly but I'm over grinning because my given name was Rose and I'm looking to crash out of here.

I am thinking that changing the direction of the energy is a clue to your dream which is something we can all do in the changes up ahead for all of us, so we are not unduly "shocked."

it is natural for your wife to play heroics. it's in all of us to try to save others from death. the dream shows you have good logical processes and a protective nature and your wife appears to be able to recover from  this thing that just falls nearby suddenly.
If the plane crashing was to be seen as this here board, the pilot is Bruce Moen. As some of us know he has suffered one heart attack already. We do not know how much time any of us have to be living here. His higher self may yank him out. More important things to be doing on the other side my guess.

If Bruce does take off for the higher planes, nobody knows whether this conversation board will have a reason and/or funds to continue being a board for long. therefore we lose our links to one another as a place to express ourselves and be joining. other such boards are out there however.

serious thoughts. may not have anything to do with your dream whatsoever. just sharing my own thoughts.

the man digging, is digging up dirt. it seems unrelated to the sudden crashing. but digging up dirt can be a symbol of trying to do something, like trying to find the truth, which is hard to find "facts" and then it's all over, so it's too late to change the direction of the energy.

all the more reason to concentrate on offering our energy to each other when we can.
please accept my humble offerings..it's all I had in my bag this morn. what a ride this place is.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.