Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Time is ticking (Read 5427 times)
Terethian
Ex Member

Time is ticking
Jun 15th, 2008 at 9:19pm

The end is near.
What are you doing?
You are wasting time.
Soon you will be nothing.

And you will have accomplished nothing.

Time is ticking.
The end is near.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Time is ticking
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 8:26am

Hey there how ya been? if the end is near I say let it come! I'm ready!

the funny thing is, if you or I or anybody kicked off the world would just keep turning and probably not notice we were gone. all the more reason to make sure to kiss goodbye to our loved ones.

I mean we are talking about slipping from one reality into another aren't we? Ultimately we are dying every day and being reborn every day if u want to consider that.

but I understand we babble a lot here and it's a waste of time if we are not being helpful to each other along the way. Intolerance is a crime. I would rather have wanted to get to know each of you better before I depart so I'll just be glad for the time we had together.

bye bye!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 3:50pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8u1qRqbd4

I don't see it as the end at all.  I see it as the end of this reality as we know it.  I couldn't be more excited about anything ever.  I saw this coming in the nineties and now I see evidence of it happening everyday.
I'm sorry for the suffering of so many and don't really understand this part of it, but I do believe with all my heart that it will turn out for the best.  Nothing to fear.  At worst we could only die and we here on this site know, for the most part, that we don't really die and that we will play this game of die someday anyway come what may.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Fly Like an Eagle     Steve Miller

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin
Into the future
Into the future

I want to fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
Till I'm free
Oh, lord, through the revolution

Feed the babies
Who don't have enough to eat
Shoe the children
With no shoes on their feet
House the people
Livin' in the street
Oh, oh, there's a solution

To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
Till I'm free
Fly through the revolution

Into the future
Into the future
Into the future
Into the future

To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
Till I'm free
Fly through the revolution

Into the future
Into the future

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:45pm

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 5:50pm

nice one...... Smiley

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:56am

Terethian

I can't tell how serious or how tongue-in-cheek you are about this. ...

Is there anything that is not a waste of time?

Aren't we all already nothing? Isn't it the ego that tells us we are something? Isn't that the Big Lie?

Yet to survive the culture, we have to do to SOMETHING. What?

Fear of Nothingness is the best tool of the ego. It seems to me that this line of thought you are proposing only fortifies ego.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:58am

ps in my world, the end is always just around the corner...

"Life and death upon a tether
And running beautifully together."

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:14am

SHSS wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 3:50pm:
Nothing to fear.  At worst we could only die and we here on this site know, for the most part, that we don't really die and that we will play this game of die someday anyway come what may.

Do we really know? Is it really knowledge or just a hope for the better? Shocked
What if all the NDEs/OBEs are nothing but some kind of hallucinations induced through the brain under extreme conditions?  Roll Eyes

My apologies for being mean and skeptic  Wink - Just looking for the ANSWER...

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:14am

Great point Lucy.  Still_Living, the only thing I know for sure is that this reality has got to be a hallucination.  When I get a look at the political display, my mind has reached a point that simply will not accept that stuff anymore.  Then sometimes I think that maybe the All or god has a sense of humor and I'm just not getting the joke.
Anyway, I have to live with hope, especially now-a-days.  I have seen every sign that we are going into something big and great, but you are right, it could be wishful thinking, but I'd rather see the good side of it.  If I lost all hope, I'd might end up like many on drugs.

Love, Pul, Wisdom, and Hope,

SHSS

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 1:39pm

yes it is sort of a relief to be able to just say it is an hallucination. For years I struggled to intellectually understand things, and I thought I must be really ...lacking in something, that I could not put it all together. Thinking of it as a great hallucination, a great Matrix, is sort of a relief. Then it makes sense.

but, being me, I want to get to that meta-space where I see the illusion being created. then I think I will truly understand....

it ain't happened yet.

In the meantime, I get caught up in the illusion. and struggle with picking a path. still feel I must be working toward something. Else I would not get out of bed.

I asked this on another thread:
Which is "more advanced"? to try to achieve the stillness or to try to achieve mastery over creating your own reality?

BTW how do you know the end is near (assuming you mean the collective end)?

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #11 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 2:37pm

Hi Lucy,

Back in the 90's I got into some serious meditation.  I began to see things with my third eye that could fill volumes.  I saw the disasters, wars, economic collapse, etc, that are going on now.
Then I started having experiences with 11:11 that are unreal.  I would often wake-up at 12:11, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, and this stuff would go on ALL day and night and still is.  But I do sleep good now.  I would always get behind bus 11.  My change would add up to 11.  More 11's than I could put into a post.
Then my husband started seeing 12:21's all the time and he is not really into this esoteric type stuff.  Not putting him down; it's just the way it is.  Then he would see 2012 and would ask me all the time what does this mean?
I didn't know so I looked all over the net and found so much information about this, it was mind boggling and many are saying that we are ascending, some say some of us are ascending and it should be complete by  the date 12, 21, 2012 at 11:11pm.
The disasters are probably caused by many things, but work as a catalyst to move us out of our comfort zones.
Some call this a shift in consciousness, whatever, something seems to be going on.

I know about the unreality of space/time, but it works in our reality for now.

Anyway, this is where I got the idea that we are heading towards something very good.  This is not to say that we can't live in the now, but sometimes these moments can feel very difficult and so I am a happier person when I can have hope.

Love,
SHSS

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 1:51am

I call it a shift in consciousness, but definetely new beginnings, rather than see it as the end.

wasting time would be doing something like taking a drug. it's a delay tactic. u can delay your personal spiritual growth that way, but it's a delay tactic from serious study.

however, most funny to me Lucy, I just copied down what u said here: I want to get to that meta-space where I see the illusion being created. then I think I will truly understand....
_____

I just posted to you a long email privately regarding The 3rd level or phase of spiritual attainment is the Mind that is the maker of the illusion, realizes it is the maker of the illusion.

another way I like to say this is just ok folks, we are making it all up! all of it, even the sickness and disease, the wars and inhumane things done, as well as the heroic feats you see performed if you look for them.

so after you see you are making it all up, what to do?
choose. choose to see the heroic feats. for they inspire and give the rest of us hope.

good thread, I feel a joining here, I feel at one with all of you. I don't feel alone as I shift along here. thanks

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 7:21pm

The universe is a ticking time bomb constantly exploding with love.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.