Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Not sure if it's a P.E., but need some help (Read 20748 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Not sure if it's a P.E., but need some help
May 8th, 2008 at 12:01pm

Hi all,

I'm concerned that there may be a probable war brewing between America/Israel and Iran, Syria, and/or Turkey.   Both my wife and i have gotten numerous messages (dreams and otherwise) regarding this, if we are interpreting correctly.  If this plays out there are some severe consequences.

Anyways, yesterday during a particularly expensively feeling meditation, i asked guidance, "Is there is anything i need to be shown or to work on?"

I started to get impressions of this issue, and of trying a group prayer effort to possibly help affect things positively. 

I would like to generally pray for peace.  And I would like us to try to get in touch with the more true leaders of this country and of Israel (ask to get in touch with the real decision makers during the meditation/prayer), and not try to change their minds in a controlling manner, but to share love and peaceful energies with them in hopes of having a positive effect towards peace.   So not mind control, but Heart transformation.

And if you think about, some of the folks with a lot of power and influence, like Cheney, the Fed bankers, etc. sure could use some love and positive vibes.   For one, they surely are suffering a lot and there are a lot of people constantly sending them negative vibes and thoughts.  They are our brothers and sisters too, though i strongly disagree with what they do and co-create.

And all the while, praying something like, "not my or our groups will be done, the will of the Creative Forces and of the highest good for all be done."   I don't know what that is myself. 

So could we dedicate a Saturday for this?

Thanks for listening

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Not sure if it's a P.E., but need some help
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2008 at 10:00pm

Hi Justin,

You've got a good idea there Justin, "....for the highest good." Count me in.

Thanks for getting it going.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2008 at 10:30pm

Yes, thanks for the pointer Justin.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2008 at 8:12am

Excellent timing for this, I think. Yes, thanks, Justin, I will join in.   blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - May 9th, 2008 at 3:39pm

Justin:

I love what you wrote below.  There have been times I've watched one of these people on TV and I felt like sending them love.

I started thinking about asking spirit guidance if this would be an effective thing to do, and I received the words "Sempher fi" which means always faithful, so perhaps we should have faith that doing what you suggest will help. So I'll send some love and positive thoughts to people such as Cheney.

[quote author=Justin aka asltaomr link=1210262468/0#0 date=1210262467]   Hi all,

And if you think about, some of the folks with a lot of power and influence, like Cheney, the Fed bankers, etc. sure could use some love and positive vibes.   For one, they surely are suffering a lot and there are a lot of people constantly sending them negative vibes and thoughts.  They are our brothers and sisters too, though i strongly disagree with what they do and co-create.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - May 9th, 2008 at 4:59pm

I came up with a ROTE I can send when I send love to the people who can make a difference. Perhaps we can reach them in a manner that their inner selves and spirit guidance hasn't been able to reach them.

"Dear fellow child of God, you've taken on a very important role during this life. When you incarnated into this World you did so with the hope of making a positive contribution. If you consider what you've done, you'll find that a day will come, perhaps when you return to the World of spirit, when you will be very unhappy with some of the contributions you have made. You are a divine Soul who has the purpose of living according to love like all other souls. The manner in which you respond to the World conflicts that exist, could play a significant role when it is time for you to remember your reason for existing.

Certainly you can see that the results of some of your decisions reach much further than you have allowed yourself to see. It isn't just a matter of how many American soldiers get killed. It is also the matter of the following:

1.      How have the loved ones of such dead soldiers been effected?
2.      How have the lives of numerous wounded soldiers been effected?
3.      How have the loved ones of these wounded soldiers been effected?
4.      How has the mental welfare of numerous soldiers been effected?
5.      How has the welfare of the loved ones of these mentally effected soldiers been effected? For example, domestic violence rates amongst military families have increased since the Iraq war began. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and suicide rates have also increased.
6.      How many Iraqi people have been killed?
7.      How many Iraqi people have been seriously wounded?
8.      How many Iraqi people have been mentally damaged?
9.      How about the over two million Iraqi refugees?
10.       How about the state of Iraq today?
11.       How about the negative manner in which many Americans soldiers have been effected spiritually?
12.       How about the negative manner in which many Iraqi people have been effected spiritually?
13.       How about how the effects of the above will carry on for generations? For example, men often become abusers because their fathers were abusers.
14.       How about the ill will that has been created? How long will it take to repair this ill will?
15.       How about the billions of dollars that could've been put to much better use?

Please allow yourself from this day on to manifest as the beautiful spirit being you truly are. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2008 at 6:39pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 9th, 2008 at 5:01pm

Or....we could just send them love. No strings attached. That's my plan.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2008 at 5:07pm

BlinK:

Perhaps you are right. They might open up to what's inside of them and not need our words. Maybe we could send a few words such as  "Please use your position to share love."

Whatever the case, let's not start arging about this like we do at times, because then we'll just be doing what we don't want Cheney and company to do.

Quote:
Or....we could just send them love. No strings attached. That's my plan.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2008 at 5:12pm

100% agreed.

love, blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - May 9th, 2008 at 5:23pm

Here's a possible simplified ROTE.

"Please use your position to share love and peace with the World. A day will come when you will be so happy that you did so."

If they receive it or something similar with a lot of feeling from a few people they are more likely to receive it.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2008 at 8:08pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 9th, 2008 at 6:31pm

Okay, sounds good. I will use this version, for myself.

We are supporting you for the purpose of sharing love and peace in this world. We send you encouragement to join us on this path. Please accept our offering of this loving energy today, and in the future.

I like it. I think it is in alignment with you. Already, I am realizing how much love I have withheld from some of the people I have in mind. It will be a good exercise.

love, blink

recoverer wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 5:23pm:
Here's a possible simplified ROTE.

"Please use your position to share love and peace with the World. A day will come when you will be so happy that you did so."

If they receive it or something similar with a lot of feeling from a few people they are more likely to receive it.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 9th, 2008 at 9:41pm

Mucho thanks Betson, Spooky, Blink, and Recoverer for your support!   

I really like the last thing you wrote Blink (the "We are supporting..."), and may use it myself.    The main thing is to open up to love and extend it out to them.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - May 9th, 2008 at 10:21pm

Yes Blink, that's a very elaborated plan lol. I've noticed, the more I know about a field of knowledge, the less details I would tell about it to someone who asks, instead I'd rather give hints that catch the whole of it.

As to Recoverer's small rote version, I'd like to add something from the larger one in densed form: "Mind the results of your actions". Everyone can choose whether to be at a position in charge or not. If so, then act accordingly. If you can't, retire.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #13 - May 10th, 2008 at 10:42am

This sort of reminds me of groups working on their "Mission Statement."

Dear friends, the words are not important at all. The intention is everything. Your intention of extending love and forgiveness is all that is needed.

Count me in!

Thomas

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 10th, 2008 at 8:56pm

A hot spring day. A quick storm blows in. It is gentle, and we are lulled as we sit, drinking pink wine in the late afternoon in Texas. The trees are full and the panarama is green. We drift inside, enjoying the sight of birds on the wire, fluttering their tailfeathers wtih pleasure in the rain.

I think to myself, this darkness cannot last. I am open and trusting. I tell myself that the light always follows the darkness. The light always follows the dark. I am looking at the setting sun, and I cannot believe how soft the orange presence stays, stays.

A huge bolt of lightening crosses the sky.

I talk to my neighbor. We toast the great sky, and return to our dens.

A beating ensues. The hail is fierce. Again, we open the door, and look out, because it is majestic, and the setting sun is gloriously orange, insistent, refusing to be paled by the storm.

Who cares about the heat. During this storm I thought of every person enduring rain. As I ate I thought of every person enduring hunger. We should always do this, and realize how rich we are.

-------------

One large circular cloud in the sky here yesterday, only one, causing this storm, quickly moving through my area. The hailstorm was the longest I have ever seen in my neighborhood, and the hail the largest. A gorgeous scene, and an uplifting one, ultimately, as the storm moved on.

I was unable to confine my thoughts to only the leaders that Justin listed. I could only think of world leadership, those in power all over the world. All day, I sent them love, and I see no reason not to continue today (Sunday, as I write this short addition). Private meditation to follow.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2008 at 10:42am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.