Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Not sure if it's a P.E., but need some help (Read 20736 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Not sure if it's a P.E., but need some help
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2008 at 8:58pm

Greetings,

You All are one powerful prayer group!
I'd been waiting for 3 p.m. board time since that's often suggested for PEs, but I'd been distracted.    At 3:02 p.m., whoa! Shocked Roll Eyes---quite a wave of PUL energy hit me !
I think that the recipients of this prayer session will feel some effects too!

Bets

Also going on this afternoon was the world-wide media event uniting people of all countries for peace and understanding (Pangea Day.) So alot of hearts and minds were attuned to your goals, Justin.  I wonder if they contributed to the force of this?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #16 - May 11th, 2008 at 9:46pm

Hi,

I went up to probably F27, and I was in a large room with a conference table in the middle. At my end were a bunch of people, maybe 30. I couldn't make out details of the people. One woman seemed to welcome people, and said to me something like that at first we'll be all together, and later we'll split off into teams going elsewhere.

We were suggested to feel and build up PUL or a similar energy/feeling, and then to direct it to the targets; I had those leaders in mind Justin spoke of, but as well those of Russia, China and Myanmar. We then were suggested to variate our PUL building, it was to feel love for each of us in this group, so I turned to the persons next to me and tried to feel and express PUL. I got the thought, when the leaders would feel and/or perceive beauty, they won't destroy it that easily.

At one point, someone carried a big item and put it inmidst our croud. It was about two man's length, and in diameter about like a human. I couldn't manage it to get it's shape stable, it could have been something like a hollow, rectangular something, and I thought if we are energizing this thing.

Then we split off into smaller groups, we had to move closely to each other in our team so that we would pick up the IDs and would stay together that way.

Then it felt like our surrounding changed, and some moments later I thought we were "there"; at first it was nothing but just light grey or white, and after seeing some snippets of whatever, there was something big, upright before us. As it became more and more form, it's size became very big, like a large building, a skyscraper; it had more features on the outside than just the usual flat glass facade. We floated upwards until we were about it's middle in height. Then we started again feeling and radiating PUL, and this thing had something to do with it. Then we made a circle around it, and either we around it, or this big thing aroung it's middle axis started spinning.

After a while doing this we went into it's middle, in it's "heart". I couldn't perceive much, it was just a sort of interior. I asked what this is, and was answered, this is a nonphysical structure which can be used to quickly build up an energy field where it is needed. I had a big cylindric tube in my mind's eye. When a human (or a group) is inside it, this human would be uplifted mentally.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 12th, 2008 at 10:10am

Thank you Thomas for participating too, and to anyone else who did as well.

I asked Becky to join in with me about 5:30 p.m.  As there were some distractions, and i felt a little tired, i decided we would use the Opening The Heart Free flow CD together (i haven't used a hemi-sync CD during meditation for quite awhile).  So we did about a 42 minute meditation/prayer. 

betson wrote on May 10th, 2008 at 8:58pm:
Greetings,

You All are one powerful prayer group!
I'd been waiting for 3 p.m. board time since that's often suggested for PEs, but I'd been distracted.    At 3:02 p.m., whoa! Shocked Roll Eyes---quite a wave of PUL energy hit me !
I think that the recipients of this prayer session will feel some effects too!

Bets

Also going on this afternoon was the world-wide media event uniting people of all countries for peace and understanding (Pangea Day.) So alot of hearts and minds were attuned to your goals, Justin.  I wonder if they contributed to the force of this?

I felt a lot of love and gratitude in the beginning, but towards the end i felt very detached, empty, and calm. 

Bets, i didn't know about the Pangaea Day thing going on (i don't read or watch much news), but no doubt this helped on some level.

I sensed more-- a significantly larger amount of people with us, than the ones here who agreed to participate, and the few i invited who aren't part of this group.   But i don't know how many.  This was towards the beginning.

At one point, i put a lot of energy into a "shout out" to all "the lovers of Universe" and asked for help for this.   I intended myself to Focus 33 and did this.   I got the impression that many agreed to help us, but kind of from a distance so to speak, since the Human group was doing a lot of "blending", i'm not sure they wanted to immerse their energies too intimately in with ours so strongly like we were doing with each other. 

Before this, i focussed on sending and receiving love from individuals in the group, and i'm somewhat embarrassed to say this but i saw myself full on frenching Thomas at one point, and then we just kind of merged and their was like a concussion or shock wave from our energies combining--it was kind of odd. 

I communicated briefly with several members in the group.   I briefly saw Bruce, and he gave a big two thumbs up sign and was smiling nicely.

An odd thing about Spooky i perceived was that he was wearing this odd hat, which i couldn't tell if it was a Navy type hat (i call them boat hats cause they're kind of shaped like them) or a Russian type hat except that i didn't perceive any over hanging side flaps.   

Then i focused on uniting with the group as a Whole.  Bt this point, I was starting to defocus and lose some energy and so i decided i would visit the crystal at TMI and i invited the group over there.    Some came with me, and i tried to charge up there.   I pictured all of us holding hands, spinning around and around the crystal, getting faster and faster, and i pictured the crystals energy Rising high into the sky and deep into the Core of the Earth, and then i saw or focused on us going into the Crystal and merging more fully. 

Spooky, i also started thinking about the Russian and Chinese govs., and tried to include them as well.   I also thought of Myanmar and wondered about Retrievals there, but decided to keep the main focus on this exercise but tried to send some energy there as well.

I didn't perceive much about the said decision makers, or the probability factors of what are likely to happen.   Becky said she got an image of a large "rift" in the Mediterranean area, but i'm not sure what she means or what that is about.   She said she also felt some blocking going on, but tried to share love with the decision makers anyways.   She also saw "gashes" drawn through several countries.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - May 12th, 2008 at 7:44pm

Hi Justin, everyone. I'm late as Saturday already came and went but thank you Justin, this is a good idea and there are many such groups around the world, from my meditations I saw we are all working it.

Every thought of peace in the world is a "thing." There are nonphysical beings working to gather each thought of peace, as a growing energy construct for the new world to come. you could see it in a way, as these are collectors. This energy backed with desire is a force for good when unqualified with a personal agenda and free of fear backed thoughts.

No matter what outpictures we are heading into a new world, even if many choose from their higher selves to exit before the new world begins to be outpictured. We are gaining momentum now. We are joined with these others unseen. Sending PUL to the leaders is a VERY good idea to speed up what's going to happen anyway.
Thanks again Justin. I love you.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - May 13th, 2008 at 12:43pm

When I took part, I didn't think in terms of doing an out of body experience.

I sat down and meditated, felt a lot of love and energy, and sent love and a minimal number of thoughts to numerous people one at a time. I did this for about 20 minutes. After doing so I received the message, "It worked." I then saw a being holding up a glass of champagne to me, as if to say congratulations.

When it comes to "It worked," certainly this doesn't mean what I alone did. I believe it meant what all of us did including perhaps other people who are doing the same, as Alysia stated.  Regarding the precise results, only time will tell.
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2008 at 7:12pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - May 13th, 2008 at 1:54pm

recoverer wrote on May 13th, 2008 at 12:43pm:
When I took part, I didn't think in terms of doing an out of body experience.

I sat down and meditated, felt a lot of love and energy, and sent love and a minimal number of thoughts to numerous people one at a time. I did this for about 20 minutes. After doing so I received the message, "It worked." I then saw a being holding up a glass of champagne to me, as if to say congratulations.

When it comes to "It worked," certainly this doesn't mean what I alone did. I believe it meant what all of us did including perhaps other people who are doing the same, as Alysia stated.  Regarding the precise results, only time will tell.

every little bit helps though. Especially about yourself, you have more emotional power than many which back up your thoughts. I notice that for a lot of us during these uncertain times, earth changes and skirmishes, ambiguous religious rumors, what not, each of us is able to manifest more quickly either the negative or positive creation from our thoughts just by sitting in a chair and visualizing it.

for the majority, there is a sense of helplessness still upon the land. During such a period for any individual it's important to not give in to a sense of powerlessness. is why I say no thought of unconditional love is wasted on the universe. It will be used by someone somewhere.

in other words, we are in this together and we're all able to put a little into the collective area. You've put quite a bit out there, and don't even know you did. my opinion. you're just shaking off some of the dirt right now from your journey. god bless you your hard work.
love, alysia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 13th, 2008 at 7:34pm

What gentle, loving posts from everyone here! What a joy to be in such company....

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 14th, 2008 at 10:10am

LaffingRain wrote on May 12th, 2008 at 7:44pm:
Hi Justin, everyone. I'm late as Saturday already came and went but thank you Justin, this is a good idea and there are many such groups around the world, from my meditations I saw we are all working it.

Every thought of peace in the world is a "thing." There are nonphysical beings working to gather each thought of peace, as a growing energy construct for the new world to come. you could see it in a way, as these are collectors. This energy backed with desire is a force for good when unqualified with a personal agenda and free of fear backed thoughts.

No matter what outpictures we are heading into a new world, even if many choose from their higher selves to exit before the new world begins to be outpictured. We are gaining momentum now. We are joined with these others unseen. Sending PUL to the leaders is a VERY good idea to speed up what's going to happen anyway.
Thanks again Justin. I love you.

Better late then never Alysia, and thank you for joining in and for the words of wisdom in the above!

I love you too.    Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - May 15th, 2008 at 3:13pm

Justin's tag: Freedom is only a smile and an extending of a helping hand away.

thanks for the smile. it means a lot.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jan 8th, 2009 at 1:46pm

Sadly, i get the feeling that this group work will not be completely effective in helping us to avoid certain things.  It seems that some severe challenge and suffering is yet necessary to wake up a percentage of Souls.  

I wrote this earlier, Quote:
I didn't perceive much about the said decision makers, or the probability factors of what are likely to happen.   Becky said she got an image of a large "rift" in the Mediterranean area, but i'm not sure what she means or what that is about.   She said she also felt some blocking going on, but tried to share love with the decision makers anyways.   She also saw "gashes" drawn through several countries.

I think Becky saw truly into the probability factors, and i don't think this has been averted, perhaps delayed and lessened in severity somewhat due to our work.  

I see some very difficult times ahead for humanity, and particularly so for a few countries, which up until now have had easier experiences than some in the world, like in many countries in Africa and Palestine for example.   What the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians right now is horrendous, and they are now the most hypocritical peoples and government in the world considering their history and what they went through at the hands of others.

While i don't condone or support Palestinian violence, or any retaliation violence or any violence at all, when you so treat an entire people as so inhuman, so cruelly and without conscience, then there is bound to be violent backlash and these people having nothing to fight with besides their lives and primitive weaponry compared to the ultra modern and super well financed (mostly by the U.S.!!!) Israeli weaponry and military.

And they want to do the same to other countries, like Iran.  Would they but realize that if they get their way in this, they will be utterly destroyed.  The Law of attracts and begets like is going to bite them in the arse big time.  I wish they would wake up before this manifests, and above all i wish the U.S. didn't fervently support such a corrupt, conscienceless, and sick government.

In mainstream media, we almost always hear such a one sided version of this, often pro Israeli.  Gee wonder why that is?   It has come to the ridiculous point that when people speak against the Israeli government and their continued atrocities towards others, they are now branded "anti-Semitic" but thank God there are some sane people who are of Jewish faith (and also of Hebrew descent) in the world who likewise are speaking out against this.   What, are they "anti-Semitic" too?

Israel and America have become one sick, co-dependent, and very power hungry and arrogant alliance, it must be broken up if the World is to know any deeper semblance of peace again.   Know that these powers will be broken up if they continue in their extremely unloving ways and actions.

A good analogy to understand the Israel Palestinian conflict is this one:   Two kids are on the field.   Ones a really big kid with a really big club with some sharp nails on the end.   The other kid is a small, little kid with a little stick for defense.   The big kid with big and painful club goes up the little one and whacks him hard with it.   The little kid tries to fight back as best as he can, but materially speaking, he's shite out of luck.   Every so often, to reaffirm his self believed superiority and to the keep the little one afraid, he wacks the the little kid again, and often harder each time after for "good measure".  

Israel, Seeker after God, Yeshua a man born a Jew wept for you 2 thousand years ago, and we weep for you again, for you have same fate coming that you attracted then through your collective hard heartedness and not living up to your responsibility.  You have wandered far afield from your original intents and purposes of your fore-fathers and mothers and spiritual leaders.  And every time this becomes extremely so, you are taught a lesson in humility, you are taught the great law of like attracts and begets like and that it pertains to ALL in the Earth, even to "God's Chosen peoples".

It is not too late for America and Israel to bend their knees to Source and avert their destruction by living in a much more PUL centered manner in relation to others.   Those with more material power, wealth, and influence, have a greater responsibility to others, just as those with greater spiritual awareness have a greater responsibility and more keenly feel the backlash of erring spiritually when they do.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #25 - Jan 8th, 2009 at 11:33pm

Justin;
Thank you for posting this PE/Healing etc.

I'm been thinking about this since it started, been very close to my heart and wanted to post one like it in the healing focus forum; but was not sure how to explain/ask/put it forward in words without frisking/offending members/people etc

But you came out as an ace...Smiley
Thank you, and count me in.
Much love;R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #26 - Jan 9th, 2009 at 11:09pm

WEll, darn, sorry I missed that one. I keep coming on PE's after they are finished, I have to start checking the PE Board every single day. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.