Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Grays again (Read 17496 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
The Grays again
Apr 21st, 2008 at 7:41pm

Not sure where to place this post, but this seems like possibly the best place. I have never felt in the slightest sure that this was a "real" trip but it was one of the most memorable trips I have made while phasing or OBE'ing.

One day I was contemplating the Grays, who I have perceived once or twice while phasing or visiting the Park. They are frequently at an entryway office type of structure I have encountered while entering one of the Focus levels, I can't remember which though. I am not good at knowing which Level I am at anyway.

One day I got the notion of daring to try to phase outward to a far off galaxy, to the original home of the Grays. I wondered what would happen if I dared to try such a thing. Some say the Grays are often quite crabby anyway. Well, so are we, to put it mildly!! That's probably what they say about us I expect.

I was a bit nervous but I thought, hey, I never failed to return to my body yet. I'll try. I lay down for a while and thought about the two or three Grays I had seen while phasing previously.

I thought about the fabulous photos of the Milky Way I've seen, taken by astronomical instruments.

I imagined a faraway Galaxy by combining pictures of the Milky Way, imagery from Star Wars,  and other photos of faraway space which I have seen sometimes.

I also used the wonderful imagery from the movie Contact where Ellie approaches the golden world in the shining galaxy where she weeps and says Beautiful...So Beautiful...I had no idea.

As I pondered these images, I found myself suddenly in a very foggy image, which often happens to me in strange places where I can hardly hold onto the image, a lot of fogginess and vagueness, I was inside a private home of two of the Grays. I realized at the same time that this was imposing our cultural expectations on them and their planetary culture...namely, that of couples inhabitaing a home and having a family.

I could only "see" the upper bodies and heads of the two grown up Grays. They seemed bemused and surprised but not hostile, angry or wanting to kick me out or anything. They seemed very patient...very like the Gray I have encountered at the Entryway to one of the Focus levels. A bit bored and like, "Oh here's another one, they're all over the place...well, it seems to be our job to be patient and try to assist..." They tolerated me in their home.

I felt grateful and a bit vulnerable. After all. What would I think if one of them turned up in my home unexpectedly. As a matter of fact, two of them did once...at a very sensitive moment so to speak and I was furious and dismissed them (an adult and a child) without any apologies and admonished them never to do that again. Like, I have the power, right?? Ho Ho.

As I hovered in their home for a few moments, hanging on for dear life in case I lost it and zoomed back into my body, I realized there was a little Gray standing in the room over to the right. He (seemed to be a little "boy" to me) stood without fear, just looking at me. Maybe this happens quite a bit over there!! Us intruding, I mean. I was totally overcome to see a Gray child in his own home on his own planet. 

(Was I really on his planet? Who knows?)

As I looked at him and looked with gratitude at the parents watching me without fear or condemnation, I suddenly and inexplicably yearned to take him in my arms. Knowing this was perhaps crossing a personal boundary and I might be in trouble, I moved toward him, knelt down in awe and adoration, and could not help myself, I drew him to me and held him tight. My face was awash in tears. I sobbed and could not stop sobbing. The emotion of overwhelming love flowed through me and into him in terrible gratitude and wonder.

A small life, a dear, precious little life, faraway on another star system. Life burgeoning, unstoppable, everywhere, unkillable, the force of love everlasting.

The parents and the child accepted this unplanned demonstration of LOVE quietly and calmly, but with some anxiety, I felt, too.

I let go of the child, turned to the parents, and then suddenly I was back in my body. WHAM.
I lay there with my face wet with tears for a while, feeling my whole body impacted with the force of the emotion I had felt, the love I had poured out to the child.
The gratitude and awe.

Then, feeling sure I had imagined the whole thing (I mean, really, of course I imagined the whole thing! I still think so!) I reached for a special set of tarot cards I keep by my bed, it's a set by Rae Hepburn, Tea Leaf Fortune Cards, and shuffled and selected a card, asking, Was that experience Real, or did I just make it up?

The answer came in the form of the card :

Handshake - A meeting with a Stranger Could be Important.

It showed a picture of two handsreaching out across outer space, from a planet with a moon in a crescent shape to a faroff planet with a round moon. The hands reach out through galactic clouds and far distances to shake in comradeship across vast spaces.

I cannot tell you how I felt when I drew that card. I felt blown away and frightened, humbled, having partaken of an event I was not developed enough to understand.

I have never forgotten the little Gray child. Or the huge ocean of emotion that poured through me to "him" (if it was a "boy" in fact.)

I have never posted this before because it seems so Far Out!!
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The Grays again
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 8:37pm

u make me smile Vee. We will always doubt it seems our own experiences as they are so new and theres so much to learn.
I would trust this one to have special meaning though, about our oneness in all the universe.

Interestingly, the emotions of love, awe, those are similar to religious experience as well. just the other day I came back from the healing circle feeling the very same emotions, which surprised me.

I think the emotions tend to back up these explorations we take, to suggest authenticity, meaning. and development confirmation. we will place our own meaning on it, and even change it subtly as we continue to grow.

Also interestingly, the thoughts you had before taking off, of, oh well, I've always come back to my body before, I'll just see what I can do...etc....

It's the mark of a curious if not daring sort of energy..I often have felt the same way and something marvelous would happen to take a chance.

then feeling like you had intruded, this is your balance factor. It is your politeness balancing your adventuresome nature. very nice, i like it! it seems if they knew how to keep visitors away, they would do that. apparently, their door is open.

but what was even better, the grays were not really threatened by one of those Earthling obe fledglings.   lol, it's like aunty Vee showed up for a sloppy kiss on the child. the kid might have been thinking oh no, here we go again! at least she's not wearing lipstick, right?

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 8:51pm

Thank you, affingrain.http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/cheesy.gif
Cheesy
I just tried to put in a smiley, hope it went in ok.
Yes, they seemed to be quite used to us popping in...maybe I should be more open to THEM popping in on me unexpectedly since they are so nice about it when I do it!
I haven't been back to try again, didn't have confidence it was real, as you point out, that's just what happens as we are learning.
I note while browsing through old posts that Shirley mentions she has been to alien worlds. I must go and send her a note and ask for her experiences, if I can find the post again!
Always amazed at the experience on this Board.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2008 at 7:13am

Vee,
That was amazingly cool!

I wish I had that kind of control to 'explore'.

Would you be up to checking out the Moon and searching through the structures there?
Above and Below ground?

Mars is suppose to have them as well...

Also just to let people know that there are different 'races' of Greys.
They are not all the same...

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2008 at 10:19am

Old Dood, can you expand on your statement that there are different races of Grays, I'd love to know more about them. I have thought probably they do not look as I perceive them, skinny, gray, bald, without much facial expression, but appear to me that way because of the way my human visual system is set up, in the same way I cannot readily perceive spirit people around me even though I can sense their presence or see their energy field shimmering a bit. Any info happily received. Vee

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2008 at 1:09pm

I will get back to you...
I am at work. I do not have my usual 'bookmarks' here.

I am also not an 'expert' but, I will try to point you to people that know more then I do.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #6 - Apr 23rd, 2008 at 6:42pm

Vee...
I pretty much read and post on this forum.
Open Minds forum: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Here is a site that explains races of ALL aliens including the Greys.
Link: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretsufo.html
(I do not know how accurate it is.  It 'looks' to be pretty good.)

Overall Link: Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/ets.html

Greys Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/greys.html

The 'ANUNNAKI' (Reptilian) are a race of beings described in old Sumarian clay tablets and Egyption writtings.
Reptilian Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

NORDICS (Pleiadians) They look most human of all. Tall, blond, blue eyes.
Pleiadian Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/nordics.html

Hope this helps...

EDIT: NO ONE has ALL the answers. Anyone that says so is a liar.
However, I believe along with many others that our government (USA) made a 'deal' with a race of Greys back in 1954.
For Technology. I also believe we were warned against doing this by the Nordics.
A deal that went sour and sour quick. That is when the 'abductions' took off.
It is a very complicated issue. *I* do not believe only the aliens abducted. I believe our own government has been as well.(still is)
I also believe that the 'Triangle ships' that people see are our own.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2008 at 2:10am

I also believe that we have received some technology from aliens. I don't have any idea which ones, but living in Roswell NM for 4 years I met some of the children of the eye witnesses, rather they live in the town and have their own float in the parade is how I met them. and I met an author, theres a half dozen authors of the Roswell incident, born and raised there.

This one author I met was doing my roof for me. seemed like divine providence he showed up to give me some scoops. He didn't make any money off his book! lol.

then the lady I bought my home from was heavily into alien culture. I didn't want to buy her house, I kept driving by it and spirit was telling me, yes, this is the house you will buy. I was saying no no. then my realtor calls me and he says, theres this sweet deal I want to drive you to...we pull up to this house that I had crossed off my list. as soon as I met the old gal, I knew I was supposed to buy the house even against my logic.  she was also an author and began telling me that her father (a high official in the government) was an alien sent to Earth in disguise as a human.

at first it all sounded incredibly bizarre, that here I am in Roswell and now this news. and also the lady looks exactly like the high official, just a female version of the same features.

I went obe to establish her real identity and saw her DNA was the same as her father and mother. so yes, aliens have been here and were written up in the bible as "chariots of fire."

the spaceships.  we didn't have flying chariots back then, so they called them this. my opinion.

Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2008 at 5:00pm

OK, this all looks terrific and I will enjoy spending some time researching all these links in the next few days. Thanks Old Dood and Laffingrain! Vee

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 11:12pm

You are very WELCOME! Actually...*I* should be the one to Thank you!
This forum has been very kind to me.
You as many others here has always shown great care, respect, and kindness not just to me but to anyone you meet.

Remember that *I* do not have all the answers.
I am searching myself.  More questions ALWAYS seem to pop up though. hehe!
If I make mistakes I try to correct them and then share what I have learned.

That is why I gave you a few links. So you can make up your own mind. You might (and probably will) see things that I miss.  
However, one of the best sites I can offer you is The Open Minds Forum. With in that Forum are many more links.
The sub forum 'Encounters' has many different accounts of meeting not only greys but other 'beings' too.

Once you start out reading threads there you will find out by way of your heart as who you can trust and rely on.
I read for a few months before ever registering and then finally responding.
Unusual for ME! hehe! I am such a 'talker' and for me to sit still and read was odd for me. But, worth it.
It really humbled me. I was(still am) in such AWE!
As I said before...I firmly believe there is a strong connection between ALL of This Multi-Dimensional 'life'.
Dont ask me why I believe this. ( I Feel it as well) It just IS! As if I have always 'known it'.

Please keep me informed, or ask questions, or simply share your thoughts and feelings with me and others here if you so desire to.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2008 at 10:23am by Old Dood »  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 8:33am

WELL?
VEE?
Have you leaned anything? Have any 'questions'? 

Remember, it is ALL about the correct questions. Wink

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 12:37pm

Hi Old Dood. I hope I am still around in 2013 when the alens races "come out"!

ne of the interesting things in the links you sent (and there are many!) is the discussion of subterranean caverns where some of the old races still exist on earth.

It rang a bell because of my fairly recent discovery that my sister who died last December of Alzheimer's and who I took to the Park where some of my family are, spent a lot of time in the caverns under The Park. I had not known there were any under the park, and I would have thought she'd be all the time with our dad and brother, but Wanda was an Aquarian in her zodiac sign and always a bit different from most, she had powerful interests in anything that drew compassion.

She was a social worker with family and children's services, so saw a lot of stuff I can't even imagine, and worked with AIDS victims and others. She was an activist till she became too ill, but it was interesting that I could find her standing quietly in the caverns so often instead of up in the sunlight with the others. She seemed to be in a state of receiving some special balm for her soul down there,  receiving some special nourishment from Mother Earth...only it wasn't Mother Earth was it, it was The Park...or is The Park still  Mother Earth???? I am going to try to learn more about these races that apparently live in the caverns.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #12 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 7:10pm

That is VERY interesting Vee...
See? I would have never thought of that or made that connection.

Funny what can be learned by asking a few questions...

Let us know if you have anything more to add....

I would have never thought of an undergorund F-27.  
But, then again...why not? Anything is possible. Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 9:47pm

Dood, what is an f-27?? Thanks. Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:17am

F-27 is focus 27 Vee.

I have read of explorers who do go inside of planets rather than surface viewing and I think it's interesting about your sister; maybe she is back to her roots..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.