Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
[Meat Eaters Animal Cruelty]- It doesn't have to b (Read 2774 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

[Meat Eaters Animal Cruelty]- It doesn't have to b
Mar 18th, 2008 at 2:03pm

Hilarion had spoken about this, in his earlier books (channeled by Maurice B Cooke) and subsequently (in light on the Vonderplanitz diet) updated in recent channelings by Jon C Fox.

As Aajonus Vonderplanitz has emphasized, (organically cultivated) raw meat is certainly healthy and recommended, but animal cruelty is a different aspect altogether that need not, and does not, go hand-in-hand.

Hilarion has explained that the negative karma of animal cruelty (particularly for the humans directly involved, and to a lesser extent indirectly for meat eaters) need *not* be so, for humans to subsist on a healthy raw meat diet. All it takes, is for humanity to treat animals humanely with proper respect in all dealings, right up to the end.

This ideal relationship, a spiritually/evolutionary healthy and mutually supportive relationship between caretaker man and animal (even taken in as meat), Hilarion emphasizes, can certainly be achieved, ; all it takes is the willingness (respect) to do so.

The following YouTube videos (enough to turn many people into vegetarians) illustrate the appalling lack of respect by many humans in the food industry. The first 3 videos are footages of the same incident/dish/fish (lower body fried, served and eaten, while upper body/head is alive *throughout*).

A) "Fresh Fish Fried Alive"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUPHExilFk

B) "Carp Served Alive- human are too much!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD3dj5KQJzM&feature=related

C) "Eating Fish that is half alive (Gross)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc5GfAj_3HY&feature=related

"Eels skinned alive"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iazu7XcVzU

"As raw as sushi gets ... eatin' it alive"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqpOwdWwKs&feature=related

"The sickest sushi video you will ever see"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YC7EoPO1wg&feature=related
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:11am by Kyo_Kusanagi »  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: [Meat Eaters Animal Cruelty]- It doesn't have
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2008 at 3:20pm

Greetings Kyo,

I think I will skip watching the videos, as the titles are quite enough to accomplish their goal.  Many thanks to good people here such as yourself, my household has been able to considerably cut back on how much meat we eat.

Do you think/believe that saying grace before meals sends any love to the animals used as food ? Has Hilarion said anything about saying grace?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 9:18am

Greetings Bets,

I believe that treating and handling the animals with care and respect while they're still alive, is the most effective means to supporting their souls and their evolution.

On the topic of Grace, interestingly enough, yes Hilarion did speak on the subject in a very recent channeling, I can't recall for sure if it was the Summer Solstice 07, Fall Equinox 07, or Winter Solstice 07 channeling. These channelings are not yet available in text format on channeler Jon C Fox's website.

If you're interested in the topic of Grace (though it was more about "God's Grace" as asked by someone, rather than "saying Grace"), I think perhaps you could look out for these channelings (mentioned above) and do a quick find (control-F) on them once they're available (probably later this year).

Kyo

betson wrote on Mar 18th, 2008 at 3:20pm:
Greetings Kyo,

I think I will skip watching the videos, as the titles are quite enough to accomplish their goal.  Many thanks to good people here such as yourself, my household has been able to considerably cut back on how much meat we eat.

Do you think/believe that saying grace before meals sends any love to the animals used as food ? Has Hilarion said anything about saying grace?

Bets

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 11:17am

Thank you, Kyo,

I'll do that   Smiley

Regarding treatment of animals such as pets,  off topic --- Embarrassed-sorry, I'm learning to communicate with my dog through mental images. This I take it is how people who call themselves animal communicators do it. But I'm unable to get beyond basic obedience, which wasn't my goal at all. (I picture him sitting so he sits, down and so he lies down, etc.) I want to communicate about his ideas, not my own, also his beliefs and memories.---- Have you learned anything about animal communication from the spiritual point of view?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 3:02pm

Hello Bets Smiley

Actually, regarding animal communication... (this isn't meant to sound like a plug/advert, at least not a commercially motivated one; but)... actually Hilarion speaks a lot about animals and about animal communication. And your question, sounds like it's something of deep personal interest for you, and you probably could get some very interesting comments from Hilarion on this (you could ask this either in a personal Hilarion Reading, or submit the question for the upcoming Spring Equinox channeling... you could email Jon C Fox with the question for possible inclusion in the upcoming channeling, if you decide to subscribe to the Quarterly Channeling CDs).

One point to add, however - simply that animal communcation, human communication - in essence there is no difference. Because humans, animals, plants, devas, angels, extraterrestrials - are we not all part of each other? Indeed, all beings/consciousnesses are indeed infinite alternative projections/forms of our One True Self - that which we call God.

So in communicating with the animal, see/feel/connect with your self in the animal (eg. your pet), and the animal (eg. your pet) in your self. With the emotional/psychological oneness, connection, synchronization and communication on multiple levels (including psychic) is made all the more clear.

Smiley
Kyo

betson wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 11:17am:
Thank you, Kyo,

I'll do that   Smiley

Regarding treatment of animals such as pets,  off topic --- Embarrassed-sorry, I'm learning to communicate with my dog through mental images. This I take it is how people who call themselves animal communicators do it. But I'm unable to get beyond basic obedience, which wasn't my goal at all. (I picture him sitting so he sits, down and so he lies down, etc.) I want to communicate about his ideas, not my own, also his beliefs and memories.---- Have you learned anything about animal communication from the spiritual point of view?

Bets

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.