Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wearing out areas of my screen? (Read 2180 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Wearing out areas of my screen?
Mar 17th, 2008 at 9:59am

Greetings Allen!

Happy St Patrick's Day! I believe I posted on another St Pat's and you said you were orange, not green but happy anyway!  Cheesy

Today I'm trying to understand why some times the screen freezes and I cannot log out, post, or do whatever change I've asked for.
Do you think I could have desensitized/ worn out areas of my own screen that fit under some of the 'buttons' on this site?
Because these 'litle' freeze-ups or non-responses are happening more often, it seems.
I thought it had to do with how many people were on site, but it can happen with very few too.
Sometimes I've finally left the site hoping it will eventually do what I had asked and also expecting to come back to check.   I do apologize that sometimes I don't get back to check and later find I've been on site overnight or whatever.
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

ultra

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Wearing out areas of my screen?
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Hi Bets,

I can now also confirm that there is trouble with slow or no page loading, non-responsiveness in the system.
This has been going on for me maybe for a month.
I am also getting "the page cannot be displayed" messages which I am only getting at this site.

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Wearing out areas of my screen?
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2008 at 5:05pm

I agree it's not always our personal computer is the prob Bets. there are a few times here lately if I click on notification or members, the load up time (like a little wheel turning) just keeps on and on turning and nothing happens so I click to Home and start over later what I wanted to do.

I never log out as far as my main browser is concerned Bets. I don't see why anyone needs to log out unless you share your computer with another and would come post something under your name, highly unlikely though....or am I missing something by never using the log out button?

hmm. never logging out could be a reason I need to do session renew to get notifications...durn....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.