Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The time has come (Read 3250 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

The time has come
Mar 8th, 2008 at 8:38pm

Most of you know about me hearing about the U>S>A and Canada was going to be destoryed,and only the outer most reaches of canada would be speard,says spirit being.I have been thinking that this does not have to mean by fire and brimstone.Look what is happing in the  U.S and canada.500,000 homes lost.thosands of jobs lost.we are spending billions of dollors on this ongoing war,that we will never win.Do you know what happens to people who are hungry.they are forsted to steal.they will kill us for food.Who is going to help all these people.dont ask bush,hes to interest in the warGeorge

IP Logged

balance

Re: The time has come
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 4:04am

George, I think we all know this war's  about a thing called peak oil,as for winning well thats not important in-fact I'd say thats the lest of there concerns, so all know its about OIL!! and there will only be one outcome, that being there's going to be no end. As for the destruction of the USA and Canada, I think you'll find that nature has more of a hand to play than any economic situation. We all have to focus during this time on loving the planet and sending her love its then that you will know before hand where is safest. I have already been informed from one of my guides that the city I now reside within is going to have a tsunami, at first I was driven to panic but as time has past I'm no longer frightened as I know I will be fine. I have told as many people as possible to be prepared for this to happen as the knowledge will soften the blow of the event.

IP Logged

Never say die

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 4:09am

2012 - Mother nature fights back  Cool

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 7:30pm

HI George  this is about 2012 ,the answers and the facts from scientists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y&feature=related

Love and God bless      love juditha

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 8:07pm

Georges,

What do you mean by and only the outer most reaches of canada

Also, this is only my perception, but I think all this "destruction" stuff is all about the way of living, the System.  The empire may be destroy, but not people and continent .

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2008 at 4:21pm

Hi george My dad when he was alive worked on construction and he always did saturdays as well for overtime and when he opened his wage packet most of what over time he did was taken in tax,thats why my dad would not vote,because he said whoever gets in ,they all rob you,he had no time for any of them.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.