Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gathering Energy from Above (Read 4931 times)
maks

Gathering Energy from Above
Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:02pm

Hi everyone,

During Gathering Energy from Above Exercise, I began to wonder where the energy actually come from?
Is it M-field described by Monroe? Maybe it is "supply" from our Higher-Self? Undecided

Maks

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Gathering Energy from Above
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 11:36am

Hi Maks,

I'm thinking we are a vortex, or perhaps an encapsuled storage/use area (? Tongue) ,
for several energy sources from above and others, most useful for and affecting our spiritual progress.

Some energy can be gathered from above just by deep breathing. That seems spendable, necessary to renew. But also try looking to the north-east in meditation. That also seems to connect us with the divine through near the crown. Gather and commune with it, maks !

Good to hear from you again!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 4:00pm

Some people believe that when we connect to energy above, we connect to our connection to God through our higher self. The last time I did this I felt like I already had too much energy within me, and there wasn't any room for the energy from above.

I've found that trying to make a heart connection to the divine by feeling love towards it or just simply tuning into love suffices. I can't speak for everybody.

Another thing to consider is that when our energy rises to our crown chakra (the top of our head), we make a connection to that which is divine. Therefore, perhaps it is a matter of finding a way to make a permanent connection.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 1:39am

Consistent practice eventually makes perfect?

As to where it comes from, i don't know, and for me it's not that important.   I think everything is Light, just some consciousnesses and states are Light in disguise or temporarily masked over.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 9:43am

maks wrote on Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:02pm:
Hi everyone,

During Gathering Energy from Above Exercise, I began to wonder where the energy actually come from?
Is it M-field described by Monroe? Maybe it is "supply" from our Higher-Self? Undecided

Maks

Hi: That is an interesting question. I am moving through the book as Moen suggests... not getting ahead of the exercises... so I don't know if Moen ever goes into how he decided to use these techniques to build energy. If you want to get a technical viewpoint… astral dynamics by Robert Bruce goes into fine detail on energy and how it works… I haven’t looked at RB’s new work “Energy”… but, I can tell you that from a Yogic point of view… there is a chakra just under you feet and one just above your head… these are not well known and discussed in the literature… above that is the Oversoul and the filament can take a position streaming out of the center of the crown chakra… I have not personally seen these formations… but, I suspect they exist as written about…

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.