Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
me and deanna want you to see this (Read 5556 times)
juditha
Ex Member

me and deanna want you to see this
Feb 16th, 2008 at 5:00pm

Hi  This is us Juditha and Deanna at 6mnths old,juditha on the left,deanna on the right,even then i was praying.

Love and God bless    love both of us

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: me and deanna want you to see this
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 5:21pm

OMG you are the cutest things I have ever seen! Thanks for these...those identical curls sticking up....too much.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 6:06pm

I guess in Moen-speak, before you were little babies like this, you were identical (? - maybe not) curls. In your Higher Self, you are "curls" with identical curls....

Smiley blink

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 5:06am

Hi Blink  On the first photo we both have a serious look,On the second photo we are both grinning,so our mum wondered why even this young we were copying each others mood,there is a lot of psychic between twins and i think a lot of mystery around twins as me and deanna have to ring each other everyday ,if not our hearts ache and we feel alone and lost.We still copy each others moods ,if im down deannas down,same when we are worried same when we are happy and we have tried looking at symbols on cards and i got nearly everyone right what deanna was looking at.

Thats why we are going to go on stage as twin mediums as our energys are really strong when we are together, when we are in circle ,they wont let us sit next to each other and we cant understand why.They say its something to do with the energy and we will just pick up on what each other are getting from spirit.

Love and God bless     Love juditha

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 5:19am

OMG adorable! Just too adorable.  Smiley Thanks so much for these pics..lol.. so so cute.
Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Linh

Afterlife Knowledge Member

LA, CA
Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 2:24pm

Thank you for sharing your baby pictures. I always been fascinated with twins, especially identical twins. Do you have other siblings, besides your sister?

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 3:23pm

Juditha;
Nice pictures love it.

Did you 2 communicated telepathically when you were very young?
Or how old were you when you notice you were able to do it?

I'm asking because i know identical twin they are 12 yrs old now and they say that as long as they can remember  they could read each others mind..sort off..Smiley

Blessing Romain

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Hi linh  We also have one younger brother,he is 18mths younger than us and me and Deanna were very close growing up that even though we love our brother ,we did not notice him being around because we just needed each other.

Hi Romain  We have always known since as far back as i can remember what each other are thinking and also have had premonitions about each other,we also feel each others pain and we have visited the doctor many times together for the same thing,our doctor got so used to us going together that he would tell us both to come in and see him at the same time,our main fear is that one will die first and leave the other,i read this story that there were twin boys and when they grew up,one twin lived on the land and one twin lived at sea,the twin who lived at sea dropped dead and the twin who lived on the land dropped dead at the same time.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 3:01pm

Very nice. Smiley Thank you for sharing.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 5:08pm

Quote:
Hi Romain  ,i read this story that there were twin boys and when they grew up,one twin lived on the land and one twin lived at sea,the twin who lived at sea dropped dead and the twin who lived on the land dropped dead at the same time.

Love and God bless    love juditha

Wow never head of this before interesting;
Can hardly imagine how it would be like loosing a twin; probably more like a ripping apart feeling since your so close (same egg).
Thanks for sharing.
Blessing R.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Really cute Pics Juditha!   

I sometimes wonder if some twins in this life, are also what some have called "Twin Souls"?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case sometimes, though in other cases it seems like two souls who have long time karmic difficulties between each other, sometimes choose this kind of relationship in order to learn how to get along better.   A friend named "Carlos" and i might have to do this. Grin

It's amazing how some identical twins can be so similar and close on so many levels, and others be so different on every level except physically and not close, and that these inner differences eventually seem to shape the respective bodies differently and they eventually start to look less and less "identical".

My Twin Soul and i have shared the same androgynous body in cycles long ago, and in a land mostly forgotten by our civilization.   As well as on other planets.   Couldn't even really say that we were sharing the body, because at that point, we were of One Consciousness and Soul. After becoming increasingly stuck in relation to the physical, our Consciousness "split" into two different, unique, but very connected Souls. 

We experience a lot of what you describe Juditha with you and your physical twin, though probably not to the same degree of intensity.      

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #11 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 6:53pm

Oh that photo is soo Lovely Juditha, you are so alike!  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.