Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nanner and me (Read 2168 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Nanner and me
Feb 6th, 2008 at 7:24am

I'm not sure Nanner but since the date is correct, the 6th, I was told in the dream I would be posting to you on this date.

thats how I interpret it now, but I may interpret this dream differently as time goes on.
so take it with a truckload of salt please.

we were in a public establishment. I sat behind the bar, you were serving drinks. you sang a lovely song, then I responded with a song of my own, trying to do a good job with it, as it surely has been awhile since I sang.
then we each went off to our cars in the parking lot, meeting as if by surprise, I walked with you to your car for chit chat and general sociable reasons.

I was told in the dream, that you carried a music gene from a past life so music is very natural for you. I associate the black race with this gene. your face morphed from black to white then.
you drove (this is all symbolic stuff) a VW bus, like was common in the 60's for hippies.
and it was a 60's model. two tone, I think red and white. but it was the tires you wished to show me.  Tires are symbolic of moving ourselves from one location to another location. You showed me you had just acquired brand new tires! all four looked very good on your van. but there was a problem you said. The guys who put the tires on your van had put on the wrong size. You were lamenting that you had to return to them, and they had indeed called you to come back, there would be no charge to you, to put on the right size.

You knew you had to do it, you just felt very inconvenienced by it all. I responded in my usual crap happens manner, and continued to admire your new tires which would keep our Nanner rolling for quite some time!

In the dream you gave me two dates we would get together to sing. the 1st and the 6th.
On the 1st I don't know if I posted anything to you off hand on that date, as I recall I was going through something intense though, on the 1st.
oh, maybe the triangle face you saw was me. not sure, or someone related to this forum.
hugs, it was fun. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Nanner and me
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:53am

Oh man this is getting to be really really deep!  Smiley

For starters Alysia...
My fathers birthday was yesterday "the 6th"! I cheerish that date every year and celebrate it.
.....and yesterday (the 6th)  I started to write a new song called "Heavenly Goosebumps"...lol..

My previous vehicle was not a VW, however the color was "maroon" and I would most definately get the same color again.

The tires is very explanitory for me:
referring to my new set of tires right now - these really do not fit properly - my Guides are making things happen very quickly for me and I just "KNOW" that, they know I see that too... but I have to be very very careful for if I ride the tires as is right now, then I will have an accident with the vehicle, so therefor I am getting a replacement.  Got it? So far I have seen the square twice.

Last night I used Hemi-sync and ended up first with my dad and then in that bar, however I just stood there and feel that noone knew I was there.

Geeez, where were we child! Interesting indeed.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2008 at 4:08pm

sitting over here flabbergasted again Nanner. so I can take the tire situation in a literal sense this time?  Huh  I'm so used to thinking in terms of symbology within dream that literal doesn't compute too much...it's what I would say on the PE thread is a genuine hit.

looks like I can congratulate myself on a genuine hit, but if u hadn't of told me, I would never have known. I have carried the belief for years, that this board meets at night. Only lately there seems to be a speed up of recognizing that is true.

wow, I'm playing with my bottom lip now, making strange sounds... Smiley

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2008 at 5:36pm

No no Alysia, dont take the tires literally. The tires I was referring to were the ones you were intitally referring to : my spiritual tires. The ones I had didnt fit anymore, ny vehicle (me) outgrew the tires somehow and the new ones which Guide placed on instead where too large for my rims...lol.. so I am at the point where I again am been given new tires.. and to think they (guides) cant make boo boos, *** might have been to see if "I" would notice and I did..lol..so the correct tires for my journey to be safe is being provided. Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:00am

ok, spiritual tires  Smiley it must mean the way you drive around here on the board..lol..
love you. u get around good. and then I thought in reference to the tires, that one of your threads was "driven" to off topics...I think that was due to your guides had misfitted the tires, as the thread was a political question.
don't feel bad. sometimes when a person develops global type thoughts, they get all mixed up with spirituality thoughts. we all know your intentions are what counts and they are very good intentions.

well, I cannot begin to tell you how easy it is for me to begin chatting abstractly and not at all about afterlife subjects, but to me it's like afterlife subjects and daily reality are nearly merged in my mind, so it takes a real effort for me to look at the beginning of the thread and see what it's about. all is well if we don't take it too personally I suppose. love to you, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.