Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What happens at the time of enlightenment? (Read 6354 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
What happens at the time of enlightenment?
Feb 3rd, 2008 at 5:57am

http://www.kktanhp.com/Comes_After_Enlightenment.htm

Being is the eternal, ever present One Life beyond the myriad forms of life that are subject to birth and death. However, Being is not only beyond but also deep within every form as its innermost invisible and indestructible essence. This means that it is accessible to you now as your own deepest self, your true nature. But don’t seek to grasp it with your mind. Don’t try to understand it. You can know it only when the mind is still, when you are present, fully and intensely in the Now… To regain awareness of Being and to abide in that state of ‘feeling-realisation’ is enlightenment.”

Eckhart Tolle

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Re: What happens at the time of enlightenment?
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 9:44pm

Enlightenment would be what Bruce has described in his books as 'Graduation from Earth Life System', the symptoms are: PUL in immense quantity and quality, 'loss of ego', crystal-clear vision of mind, vision of bright white light, and radiating bright white light.
It can be accelerated by focusing on channelling intense PUL (shedding it onto others), and clarity of mind, focus on a clear mind, try to keep the focus for extended time and do it often and again and again, until it becomes habitual - and then stop it and simply relax into the clarity behind the mind surface.
(got this message from my spirit guide yesterday, he urged me to do these exercises, says it is of vital importance, time is running short, and we must get as many individuals as possible to progress toward graduation, and therefore work hard and intently on ourselves first)

IP Logged

Mickey Rivera

ALK Member

Victory Blvd Staten Island, NY
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2011 at 7:31am

Thanks for explaining about enlightenment. Keep sharing.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2011 at 11:56pm

I don't fully know, and while it's an interesting question to think about, i don't quite have the attachment to it as i use to have. 

Sort of related to what Oliver wrote, i feel very strongly on a deep intuitive level, that Monroe's account of "He/She" in his last book is more or less true and accurate. 

If so, I would imagine that He/She is truly "enLightened".  Yet, also strongly on a deep intuitive level, i've gotten the feeling that most people that have claimed enlightenment for themselves, or others claimed for them, were not truly or fully "enLightenened", at least not to the He/She level. 

But in any case, i agree with Oliver in that what little i do know about the process and state of the big "E" is that its primarily about attuning to ever greater degrees/intensity and purity of PUL consciousness.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.