Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The anatomy of the soul. (Read 6437 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
The anatomy of the soul.
Feb 3rd, 2008 at 5:52am

http://www.kktanhp.com/anatomy_of_the_soul.htm

There are no conditions to fulfil. There is nothing to be done nothing to be given up. Just look and remember, whatever you perceive is not you, nor yours. It is there in the field of your consciousness, but you are not the field and its contents, nor even the knower of the field. It is your idea that you have to do things that entangle you in the results of your efforts. The motive, the desire, the failure to achieve, the sense of frustration-----all this holds you back.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: The anatomy of the soul.
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 11:44am

Hello Nanner. Thank you for that link. It explains something I was puzzled about, how it is that The Park exists with so many people still as themselves, although receiving healing and repair of the energy field and being able to reconnect with all of nature and life, and yet there are different states where a less physical state is sought and enjoyed. So I see from the link you gave, that, using resources like The Park, we gradually can let go of our earth identity from a reincarnation and still be as we were for a period of space/time. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 9:27am

Yes i consider the Park as a gradual shift place, a place where we create it, so we can be with the likeminded, a family of man type place. I think that we have this freedom to create as we want these places, a no man is an island type idea.
and Monroe helped us in this. for as a society we had to get over hell and heaven as being 2 distinct places and nothing in between, no bsts. it's all bsts in the end until I suppose a final merge.

many of us do not imagine a final merge. we wish to be individuals. I see no reason that god would deny us our free will to choose what we wish to experience.
and eventually we all end up in the same place as the One being we really are.

I appreciate Nanner's input here. She helped open this place up to many new rooms of self expression. she is, in my estimate a highly evolved soul. I miss her presence. We have lost something grand when we lost her. maybe she will return?

I didn't go to the link but I think it's talking about nonattachement, non addiction to our goal oriented natures, or non attachment to the results of our striving. We do what have to do, but not become addicted to success as the objective.

it's a difficult thing to grasp, this having faith in that we all make it home safe and sound regardless of what goes on in the Earth planes. eventually.
we will all be free of confusion some time and have all the answers. PUL is all you need. then we will know, it was all a dream.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 7:19am

My dearest,
I am never far away...Just remember me and I am there where you are, for I am a part of you and you are a part of me.
Love ya "all",
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 7:53pm

I thought I'd never see you again! see how I lie to myself and suffer. Roll Eyes

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.