Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Irag cradle of life now cradle of death (Read 7991 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Irag cradle of life now cradle of death
Feb 2nd, 2008 at 6:42am

Cool Hi, All

Iraq, the cradle of life  turned into the Cradle of Death!

I was sent the following information in relation to what Bush has created out of Iraq, The cradle of life. As we all see every day he has turned Iraq into the cradle of Death and it could still (god forbid)  spread throughout the entire middle east. Reading the following facts about Iraq and what Bush has created there as he proposes to stay there indefinitely with a Korea style force I want you to pay particular attention to a verse from the Koran at the end and pay particular attention to the number!

First a few facts about Iraq
1.The Garden of Eden was in Iraq 2.Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq , was the cradle of civilization! 3.Noah built the ark in Iraq 4.The Tower of Babel was in Iraq 5.Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq ! 6.Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq ! 7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq 8.Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq 9.Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel 10. Amos cried out in Iraq !

11. Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem 12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq ! 13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been inIraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!) 14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq 15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq 16.Ezekiel preached in Iraq 17. The wise men were from Iraq 18. Peter preached in Iraq 19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is calledBabylon , which was a city in Iraq !
And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq ! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .. The name Iraq , means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

*No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated With it than Iraq And also, This is something to think about: Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should ha ve read up on his Muslim passages.

**The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; And there was peace.(Note the verse number !) Hmmmmmmm?!

The Koran verse really amazed me and Saddam should have paid attention to it. Did bush? I find myself wondering why 911 seems to crop up all the time? Why the constant symbolism? Can this all be fate? Coincidence? Give me your thoughts please!

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Irag cradle of life now cradle of death
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2008 at 7:53am

Love all,
Nanner

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2008 at 5:53am by Nanner »  

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2008 at 8:02am

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2008 at 5:53am by Nanner »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2008 at 5:28pm

Nanna I did not want to mention THE VERY VERY GUILTY WARLORD George Bush  to aviod insulting the Amiricans on the forum. Bush in my view almost brought himself down to Saddam.

I did not insult any religious belief system,  but simply pointed out the coincident of verse 9/11 in the Holy Koran.

I believe it does belong in this place on the forum, simply because of the countless lives lost and sent into the afterlife by this meaningless war.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 5:43am

Irag was the supposed place of the Garden of Eden and thus the cradle of life. It has perhaps the most ancient civilisation on earth and has no decended into choas and become the cradle of death instead.

This was not intended to be a polical thread, but an indicator or the  meaningless, mindlessness of war. A beautiful country now the "domain of the dead". How many innocents have "departed into the afterlife long before destiny intended". People killing one another whom they have never met, and could and should have loved each deeply Were it not for some power mad person or persons. There have of course been much worse wars than the Irag war  All wars were / are all equally meaningless from my point of view.

love

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 8:09am

The Iraq War is MEANT to go on and on.

That is the plan.

You can get a 'idea' of what I am talking about in this segment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJ_a4d9_qs

Also, why are we building the world largest Embassy there?

Look at this thing:
Caption under this photo:
"Construction cranes loom above the site of the new U.S. Embassy being built in Baghdad.
The embassy will sit on 104 acres, six times larger than the United Nations compound in New York and two-thirds the acreage of Washington’s National Mall."

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12319798/

It doesn't matter to WHOM will be the next President.
Does anyone really think there will be drastic change over there?
Dem or Rep...doesn't matter.  Left/Right is an 'Illusion'.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 9:57am

Alan-

Your post is clearly Off Topic.  There have been many guilty "warlords" throughout history who have sent millions of innocent people to the afterlife.  Compared to them Bush is a piker.

You clearly have a political agenda, and that's fine, but it doesn't belong here.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 11:13am

Rondel,

To have a political agenda one must have a position, something you will not find in my thread. Your logic is wanting,people have also been dying and discussing the afterlife since history began.

Come on only one thing will send you into the afterlife and that is 'death'  There has been more than enough of thatr in Irag. Both American and Iragy, tragically Where are the confused souls of these dearly departed now.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 2:01pm

First, thanks Bruce for taking this thread off the Forum.

Second, dear Alan, of course you have a political agenda....clearly, it's to discredit Bush. 

To bash Bush and then claim you have no position is disingenuous.

I'm curious as to what you think about those Muslim extremists who strap bombs onto the backs of children and then send them off into crowded marketplaces.  Or maybe you don't have a position on that either.

Time to grow a backbone.

R

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 11:34pm

Rondele,

I dont like your condesending patronising response to my thread I dislike the Bush approach to the Irag war "not dear Goerge Bush the person". I hate the mindless fundamental muslems  eespecially that now departed evil momster "Saddam Hassien"

Your Quote
Quote:
Quote:
        Second, dear Alan, of course you have a political agenda....clearly, it's to discredit Bush.   

To bash Bush and then claim you have no position is disingenuous.

I'm curious as to what you think about those Muslim extremists who strap bombs onto the backs of children and then send them off into crowded marketplaces.  Or maybe you don't have a position on that either.

Time to
grow a backbone

This kind of personal attack does not belong on this supposed forum of like thinking friends and I intend taking it further with Bruce

Your type of personal comment brings me to the point of moving elsewhere on the net.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 3:12am

Alan,
Yes, the thread regarding Bush, had been one of politcal agenda - for it had no identifiable bearer for the reader on the topic within the thread section afterlife. If it was suppose to be in reference to the afterlife, then maybe your words could have been choosen moreso tending that direction. Even I for a brief moment had found myself caught up in politics within that thread, until I had realised I had no business being in it and I believe you noticed I had deleted my comments promptly.

You "labeling" the soul of Bush or Saddam is what Rondele is talking about. Rondele points out things a bit harsher and more straight forward than you do. I respect that view as well. Theres nothing wrong with "just being the way oneself is". However you can`t expect "everyone" to share your personal view of things and get mad if they don`t.

Now, you may not agree with the boards way of doing things, but I do believe that you can respect that the board and its rules were here way before you and I decided to take part in it.

For one, I believe you noticed that it had been said by some members that that topic was not suppose to be in the afterlife section. That was a hint to the fact that one wished for you to delete it and put it up in the off topic section for those possibly wanting to respond.

Hinse Bruce then made the decision to move the topic to the Off Topic section. Are you now going to argue down his judgement? I dont think so.

Secondly, you may end up argueing your point so long, until the readers no longer answer your posts and then you have noone to argue with anymore. You seem to try to get a conversation going, with topics that have no bearing at that given moment.

I lovingly suggest you take a brief moment to look at your own ego for a few moments and ask yourself if all of this now happening is worth, you loosing many wonderful people whom mostly share a common denominator : "interest in para-normal" and not the vibration you were stearing everyone to, with that thread.

The souls here are not "stupidified"
(my favorite song..lol..) and I find they DO NOT DESIRE such vibrations. (anyone reading this correct me if I am wrong, so we can duke it out amoungst ourselves off the board)

If you want to talk about Bush and his mess ups then go to google and put in the search section: "Bush forum". You`ll find 100000 or more people wanting to exsist in that frequency.

I do not see the sentence "time to grow a backbone" as being anything negative. A small but direct gesture from myself now is to let you know, that you seem to be taking alot of things personally in the last few days. Thats not our agenda Alan.

Threatening to involve Bruce or to leave the board, will not change the fact that
"peace"
may not be of top priority out there in the real world,
however is and can be expected virtually on this board

An aggrevated attutude or "threat of any kind" to a another board member here on this board will cause myself have to get involved, for it distracts the vibration of trading of information which is suppose to be exchanged for learning purposes and believe me Alan, you do not want to start with me, for you will only hurt your own standing within this boards community by doing so. Each and everyone of them "know and feel" that my being is of love. If yours is too, then drop the anger and let it go!

Your input and information is welcomed, that is made clear by the answering of your posts, "an attitude" or "spreading of negative vibes" is not welcomed Alan.

So please take a peaceful moment to reflect.

There does not need to be a comment made to my letter to you Alan, just start over and get back to your initial attitude of love. Believe me it will be felt and seen and not go unnoticed.

Still giving hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 2:57pm

Nanna,

THank you for the advice. BUT Saddam Hassien is an evil soul who caused unspeakable horror while on earrth He will account for it before a righteuos god. I never equated Bush with this Devil incarnate. Bush is basucally a good moral kind soul who I feel has been mislead to take incorrect and hasty actions, thats all

So it appearsif I read you correctely that unlike the rest of the forum I have an attitude and an ego. Forgive me for not yet reaching infallibility.

Comment on what Ronelle posted , was that not provocotive?. She should come and live, get a universatity degree, become an engineer and bring up children in the appalling political climate and race hatred and highest murder rate on earth, that is South Africa and then state that I have no backbone. This statement is what angered me, yes like you I can become very angry. I am an extreme sensitive. I was born this way and dont need insults. I have not insulted anyone since joining this forum andshe/he who has been on the forum for years does this.

Was this statement kind, was it the way to correct someone. I think not?

Quote:
Time to grow a backbone.

R

ALAN

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 4:44pm

Alan-

Please accept my apology.  I mistakenly assumed you were bashing Bush while at the same time ignoring the cruelty of radical Islam.

I was wrong. 

R

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 6:28pm

Read the link in the thread I just started in this section.

The History Lesson on Exopolitics thread.

It will give you a 'reason' for the war in Iraq.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 12:00am

Dear Ronelle,

Thank you so much for retracting your remarks and apoligising so humbly. I am also to blame here, however, for not explaning correctly the point I was trying to get over.

Now we are eternal friends are we not?

Blessings and light

love

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.