Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreams about others Crossing Over (Read 1343 times)
curiousgeorge

Dreams about others Crossing Over
Jan 27th, 2008 at 7:05pm

My first one is about my great grandparents. My Great Grandmother has been in my prayers since she passed on at the age of 97. I am in a room. It is like be a nursing hospital room. There is a dark blue shade in the room. My Great Grandpa is on a bed to the left and my great grandma is on a bed in the right. I am told that I have time to say goodbye
to my Great Grandpa (who hasn't passed on yet in real life) because he is weak and there is not much time left. He is about to die.
I know there is only a little time left. I go to him and I say goodbye to him and other things. I also say goodbye to my great grandma and I see her and she is just like  she is alive. She speaks and stirs in her bed as I recall. I am telling her that I miss her and that I love
her. I say nice things and I tell them goodbye. I also pray for them. I am filled with such a good feeling.
Grandma is already dead and Grandpa deb dies.

This dream was symbolic of their relationship. They were laying side by side in seperate beds. I know that beds represent the subconscious mind and I am not sure what the color blue symbolizes. There was a feeling of urgency, sorrow, and of God.

Last night I dreamt I was in an ambulence and my pet dog who had passed over was being rushed away in it. She was laying on the floor in the ambulence and I am holding and comforting her. I had dreams of this dog before I had gotten her and I feel she is spiritually bonded with me. She was a beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog.

I have had a lot of times woken up with images of smiling late singers like Kurt Cobain as if they're trying to reassure me that they're in heaven.

I would love to actually do a real retrieval but I think I have a lot of learning to do before I can attempt something like that.

Curious George~

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Dreams about others Crossing Over
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 11:06pm

hi there and welcome. nice pic of pooch.  retrievals are starting off with an easy one and then they get a little more challenging.
my first retrieval I received help with and the motivation was simple intense curiosity if I could do one, so thats why it seems like curiosity makes it easier to ask the universe to be able to do one.
so I think u already have desire for that, it may come about then. maybe your dream wants to make sure you tell grandfather goodbye while there is still yet time, as he would be needing your love right about now.
a shade over a window may be symbolic of "a future window of time." that there is a shade there over it might mean, the window is not quite open to a view yet. that it is blue, dark blue I'm not sure the meaning. but blue in general is a color of a certain vibration of a level of helpers out there..these are considered people on their way to mastery of being guides, so they will say they are teachers. next is Indigo, these are more like master colors. colors can be transient like thoughts can be transient.

your dog has received from you some happy memories. these will cause you pet to mature spiritually. we can have our pets with us in the afterlife as long as we enjoy them. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.