Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A/P Dream of mine yesterday... (Read 1518 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
A/P Dream of mine yesterday...
Jan 25th, 2008 at 7:04pm

I was dreaming.  Simply dreaming and not knowing I was dreaming of course.

I was with my wife and we were 'home'.  Except home was different then our 3D home.

She walked out of the room and I was on the sofa and closed my eyes.
I was tired and thought I would try to astral project.  So I closed my eyes and felt the 'vibrations'.
I remember saying to myself:"Good, I can 'feel it'...." and then projected. I was just above the floor(hovering) in front of the sofa.
I then thought of checking on my wife and daughter that were in the other room but, I couldn't 'fly correctly'.
I had no control.  It was weird.  Remember, I am dreaming about this but, the vibrations felt 'real'.

Then I opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming the whole thing.
I kinda chuckled and realized it was about 11:00pm last evening.  I wasn't asleep all that long.

Odd...Eh?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: A/P Dream of mine yesterday...
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 10:48pm

Hi Dood, I'm reading a new astral travel book and hope to share a few tips with your later; it's called Astral Travel and Dreams by Belzebuub.

Basically I know all this stuff but he has a few tips I hadn't thought about.
a dream can be a series of images projected from the inner psyche, and yet the common symbols can lead to a personal message for you, and if the vibes begin while in a dream, something can occur within this area to bring you "lucid". if that occurs an obe can also occur from that point.
If we develop (we all will eventually) to be able to move past our inner images we step into a "real" astral dimension where collective creations are builded,  as well as the astral counterpart of the physical world. this is the Bridge that Kurt Leland crossed in "Otherwhere."

this is where conversation with guides and nonphysical helpers take place, and these beings will also tend to manifest symbols, but that is very easy to manifest in that dimension. also this is where we start remembering verbal conversations.

I am still receiving one word transmissions which appear as letters across my forhead in block letter style.  the other day I asked what I needed to eat for a condition I had and GINGER came up! COOOLLL!!

love, alysia

so we gotta get our butts across the bridge one of these days.. Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Re: A/P Dream of mine yesterday...
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2008 at 5:29pm

First off I know what you are talking about. I usually have problems flying in any dream. I normally can jump and hover for a while but then I float back down, unable to maintain flight. I think the answer is to firmly grasp what you want and make it so in your dreams. This is just my opinion but I think I could have flew no problem had I set the rules down that I was the boss instead of letting my dream control me and set limits on me.

I am sure I am the one in the wrong here.... Grin

...but my natural reaction to attempting to contact something is less of the "Calm" "Succumb" "Relax" and more of the "Find" "Grasp" "Pull" "Force"
It's hard to explain it but it just seems weak to have to settle into a completely relaxed state and practically let everything go. It's like giving up just to try to get information in return. My natural gut tells me to Forcefully reach out and grab it, not "give in."
Oh I am sure I am very wrong and will get highly flamed for even mentioning this. I mean I understand needing concentration and meditating to reach that point, but when it comes down to it I think a strong and powerful approach just seems more my style than this pansy weak approach to communication which is what is typical. (No offense to anyone!!!!!) Bah I am too much of a skeptic anyway for my own good.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.