Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
car with dogs and poodle (Read 2370 times)
blink
Ex Member

car with dogs and poodle
Jan 24th, 2008 at 8:53am

A vivid dream last night. Fragmented. Was trying to get to a destination. Blocked by a guard in the road, kind of a dirt road.

Another fragment. I see that a dog is being dragged by a car on its leash.

(This morning I can recognize that this is an image from the news yesterday, in which a photo showed a "goth" figure walking down a city street holding his girlfriend on a leash by the neck. They both wore trendy black "goth" clothes. Apparently, people did not allow them on a bus, for fear of danger. The bus driver claimed risk of injury to the woman should the bus come to a sudden stop.)

Anyway, back to the dog. I run toward the dog as fast as I can. It is a little poodle dog. The car is moving forward and I see the dog begin to be dragged down the street. I am inwardly horrified.

I arrive in time, waving and shouting frantically into the window of the car. It slows to a stop. I take the poodle out of the collar and it is greeted by the dog which already accompanied me. The little tiny poodle dog looks pathetic but it lives.

I open the car door on the driver's side. There is a very strange looking man inside, slumped over on the seat. He appears to have been injured, or to have died in the driver's seat. A large number of dogs are inside the car as well, and they greet me happily and energetically, spilling out over the body of the man.

That's all I remember.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: car with dogs and poodle
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2008 at 9:20am

You are about to help someone.
Kiss
Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2008 at 3:55pm

Thank you for the good thoughts, Nanner. I will stay alert.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2008 at 10:42am

A slightly amusing coincidence, or a reflection of a dream:

I went over to a friend's house last night, brought her dinner and we watched a movie about Esther, from the Bible. This is an old, old friend whom I recently reunited with after many years, and she lives alone, and must move about on crutches.

My friend has a chihuahua dog, very tiny. It is cold here this week, and someone had put a little baby t-shirt on the dog to keep her warm. I've never seen her in a covering of any kind, and hadn't visited for a little while.  Little Ruby.

She cuddled up on the sofa with me, burrowing into the blanket. The t-shirt was too tight on her little legs, but I didn't say anything. We watched the movie.

After a while, my friend asked me to take the "arms" of the t-shirt off the little dog's legs. So, one by one, I bent her little legs up and carefully stretched the tight cloth over them to free her. After I did one leg she gave me a big, slurpy dog-kiss.

When I was done, she leaped over me where I was stretched out on the sofa and darted off into the bedroom not to be seen again by me.

I guess, not a dog "collar," but close enough.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 11:13pm

neat Blink! so it looks like your dream was precognition. these little animals don't know how to tell us, but I'm sure it was a painful tightness, could produce swelling perhaps over time. they just don't know how to tell us whats wrong.
how sad that gothic couple. I almost threw up  Lips Sealed

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.