Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Berlin (Read 1123 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
New Berlin
Jan 24th, 2008 at 7:32am

New Berlin?!?
Interesting recent development.

See for yourselves...
Link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.html

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: New Berlin
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2008 at 9:10am

Hey Dood,
as you may have already guessed, this topic is one of my pet peeves. Everytime I read the word "Nazi`" I get an allergic reaction for some reason.  Angry It may be because in our "todays society" I have noticed, that the term Nazi is bleed out like a pig which had been slaughtered 60 years back, yet still bleeding after 60 years.

Whileas I am a firm believer of secret organisations in this world, I have come to understand that any smuck whom uses only 1/2 their brain can figure out that there are some people with too much time and money on their hands that they incorperate the need to create such organisations t begin with. On one hand I am diehard realistic and on another I am spiritual - so that does pose a serious problem for me. Why did I write that just now? Well - its about the term "Nazi"! I use the realistic aspect when looking at it.

I can`t figure out why people LOVE that friggin word so much! It seems to be the end all word, when a human being wants to make something "look terrible and threatning in its worst state"!

I mean in the camalot projects wording it even implicates the word Nazi - using it in conjuntion with the New Berlin Project. Wheres the friggin connection?  Angry

Nazi was a term used for a discription of a "person". Nazism was not a monolithic movement, but rather a combination of various ideologies and groups sparked by anger and it began in World war 1. It basically gets wishy washy after that and that makes me explode - when used in the "todays" society! For now a days anything which is out of the norm is labeled Nazi. Because of this, people whom are not versed in history tend to associate the term "Nazi" directly to a "person being german".

Now to this "New Berlin".
I quote out of the page: It appears to document extensive, detailed information about a base in Antarctica originally established by the Nazis, advanced physics, mind control, something apparently resembling the 'Montauk chair', and alien involvement in the affairs of the human race.

I remind that there is another "base" which sounds to be awfully familier to this New Berlin base, which is foremost amoungst others funded by the Bill Gates Foundation and the Rockerfeller Foundation. Hmmm, is it the same base?  Huh And which one of those two ever fought in WW1 or 2 to be able to be labeled as being a Nazi. (Answer: neither) Which knocks the ball right back into the hands called "german" in the minds of the reader..

Another aspect is, the Artica seems to be a very friggin popular place for all these secret bases that keep popping up in discussion and since the Nazi`s were so darn smart they must have used trillions of german money back then to make sure to build and maintain such facilities.. That might just as well be, why some of the prophets say that the Northpole is going to melt down to nothing and we then finially see where all of our taxmoney has been going to.
For it sure as heck is not being used for to repair the streets and to help the state help the people collectively!

Something here - doesnt compute - so help me out.

Okay here another quote: "The envelope had no address on it. However, the postmark reveals that it had been sent from Berlin.". In todays day and age, I can anonymously buy an envelope at a grocery store in the USA, get on a plane without anyone thinking anything special about it and bring that envelope directly to Berlin handing it to any pedestrian in the friggin huge town, or even drop it off in a little old mail drop box without a soul thinking I was doing anything wrong. (Heck I did that a long time ago, just to where my ex husband wasnt to figure out "where I was", so I sent a letter to a friend in Belgium telling her to drop it off at the local mailstation , but in reality I was in the USA)

But...aaaaah, it wasnt just sent to just "anyone" was it now? It was handed to a specific "german" researcher. Why not a bank clerk, or a dishwasher at the local McDonalds in Berlin. No, it was given to him so to start something.

Dood - think for just a second. If Hitler with the madness his entire fleet had within, would have had a mind control machine and interdimensional travel at that time of history, don`t you think Hitler or one of his knotheads would have used it to control the minds of all the people they wanted to see dead! They would have used it for them to collectively committ suicide and would have avoided 7 years of our history for their own people, right?

So I find the Montauk Project could not have been built on the Nazi nourished ground. We tend to think that the people whom were involved in world war 2 in germany, were mashines - but they were living people with friends, family, neighbors, kids, dogs and cats just like today - no one really got a kick out of having to shoot someone else in the head and if there were have been an easier alternative believe me they would have went that route! Especially considering that alot of high officers and their familymembers "took their silver pill" so to escape being prosecuted for war crimes. If they could have beamed out another way, I think they would have. They had feelings, thoughts, sleep periods inwhich the subconcious mind would catch up with ya at night,  ergo emotions too.

However collectively when someone says Nazi, others automatically think "ohhh ahhhh german!" That frigging Disk may be real, and the base too but it has not a darn thing to do with Nazi unless we begin to "re-define" that word all together.

have you read the download yet?

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.