Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UFO's sighted in Texas (Read 3812 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
UFO's sighted in Texas
Jan 15th, 2008 at 1:40pm

According to the news today there are reports from Texas that a number of reliable sources have seen a large UFO. Along with the UFO USA jets were seen following the craft. The craft its self may have been up to one mile across.  The federal government has given its usual responce. "Jets, what jets?" They also said it was an optical illusion caused by two aircraft reflecting off each other. Wonder if David Copperfield works for the Gov. now? Anyone here from Texas and know more? Anyone here seen a UFO?
Joe

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Re: UFO's sighted in Texas
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2008 at 2:20pm

Interesting Joe, thank you for sharing.  If these accounts are true, then i guess the question to ask is, man made or E.T. made?   

I would not be surprised in the least bit, if the U.S. gov. had anti-gravity technology.  This is not based so much on anything i've read, but more a feeling or hunch.

Yes, i have seen a UFO.  One time while camping up in Nova Scotia, laying on top of my friends large van roof, we saw some lights which darted across the sky very quickly, some disappeared and then reappeared a bit later much farther away.   Some zig zagged this way and that very quickly.   

I had an experience with what seemed to be an E.T. being, while i was inbetween physical and etheric state.   Dunno what it was about, but since i was experiencing sleep paralysis (i didn't know it was that then) at the time, i got overly freaked out.

I may be a "hybrid" because my mom, a down to Earth Capricorn Sun sign lady, once told me that when she was young she was told by doctors that she would never be able to bear children.   She didn't listen to them, and so continued to try to get pregnant, but she had miscarriage after miscarriage. 

Around the time she got or was pregnant with me, she had this very vivid "dream" of being aboard a space ship, and some very loving and intelligent beings were communicating with her about various things, and she said they felt like old friends, while they were checking her over.  Since i was born successfully after that, it may be that they tweaked some stuff here and there, both with her and with me.

Dunno ultimately, but since so many have treated me as if i was very strange, and have oft shunned me since i was little, there may be something to it.   

In any case, i believe many of our Discs originally came in from other systems before getting involved with the Earth, so to me, none of this stuff is strange or weird at all.   Just neighbors hanging out and interacting with each other basically.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2008 at 4:08pm

Ya never know... perhaps they were down on Bush's ranch discussing why he just sold the Saudi's and a few other nations "defensive" missile systems to the tune of a few hundred milion. Also asked them to open up the oil tap for w while. Perhaps to fill up the old tanks before having to make use of these missiles. Those aliens might be pissed if old Grorge blows up everthing before we have the opportunity to burn off all of the polar caps first. Besides we haven't made it to 2012 yet. No hurry now George.

I saw what I thought was a craft just the other day. High up and to the south west. Just a light that I thought was a falling star at first untill it quickly changed direction. Was very cool and affirming to me. I only lasted for but a few seconds but it was very real. I have also expearenced some contact while meditating in the expanded states. Some "reptilian" looking contact.
Joe

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Have fun with this one...
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2008 at 6:11pm

From 1997. You be the judge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgP-hz7h9U

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 1:06pm

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5506267&version=2&l...

--from this week, you be the judge...sighting over Lake Travis, Austin, Texas

--full gallery, 4 photos on link on right side of page, article dated January 16

This is the city where I live.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 1:45pm

That is pretty cool Blink.
Thanks for the update.

Did you watch the News Report too?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 1:55pm

Yes, just noticed that, thanks. I don't have sound on this computer, though, so I don't know what the newscasters were saying there.

Smiley b

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 2:40pm

Speakers are CHEAP...get some. Cheesy

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2008 at 6:45pm

Greetings,

Why is that UFO so small when everyone's talking about one that's a mile across?
Look at it in relation to the trees and shaoreline-- Undecided

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2008 at 6:52pm

...just because everything's bigger in Texas doesn't mean EVERYTHING's bigger in Texas.

Believe me, I should know....

Smiley blink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.