Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Burry Myself (Read 1880 times)
NewSoul

Burry Myself
Jan 12th, 2008 at 1:56am

I dreamed I was dead! I stood at my grave cover with dust. I knew for sure it was me in that burried coffin. Weird!
Am I already dead and not knowing it? Is this World I am living now an illustion?
WAKE ME UP!

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Re: Burry Myself
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 5:45am

Hi New Soul. No, you're not dead yet. Trust me, there's no computer's to type on in the afterlife, and if there is I ain't going there!

what is happening to you right now is you are going through a process where your awareness is opening up that you are more than just your body, with it's usual behaviors, like eating, sleeping, going to work, etc. it's what I call a shift in consciousness.

sometimes you can have this type of dream, that makes a huge impression on you, and it gets you to thinking about what you just posted..the illusion you are escaping from is that life is not adventurous and full of widening discovery. Now you will really wake up that you are not dying, you are finally going to REALLY feel alive.
but, relax, its a process..you are going to be just fine.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 7:54am

Alysia...
When I develope my Focus 27 'Place' I want computers, cars, and any gizmo that I can think of.
Cheesy
It will be one place where I can 'afford' such toys until I do not need them anymore.

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 10:41pm

well old Dood, I can't think of a single reason why you cannot have what you want!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.