Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to Remember Dreams (Read 1474 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
How to Remember Dreams
Jan 10th, 2008 at 1:50am

We dream when the brain waves are a particular kind, maybe its called Delta level, but generally we dream a few hours before its time to wake up.

for me to remember is when I first wake up. Sometimes it's not a dream but like being in the grid. The grid is like the collective area of mankind. mind is C1, Mind with capitol letter is like the collective dream area. This is where you can hear the voices of your loved ones or friends upon occassion. Then Freud said there was a super conscious area too, this is where the higher messages come from. In the beginning of studying dreams, we mainly deal with mind/Mind area.

if you should awaken with just a flash of a dream, have paper and pencil handy and jot down just a few words related to the dream.
often, just these few words will jog your memory later when u read them, because you know darn well you're going to just lay there and catch a few more z's, it does take diligence to write down those few notes. but it yields more clarity later.

early in the morning, theres a tendency to catch flashes of the dream and they seem so ordinary that you'd rather just blow them off..however simple or nondramatic the details are, still, you should jot down a few notes, as what happens for me, if I do this, even if the dream seems dumb, I go to my notes later and I find a rote of memory attached to the dream which gives me insight, that I had been asking for the day before, the answer I had wanted was there, I had been comfortably ignoring it all along.

examples I can come up with later, but it seems its human nature to want always more, or better, or bigger, but if we appreciate the small things, the bigger things come in, as I think the keyword is to appreciate what you do have first before getting onto something bigger and better.

this post for Dood, as he was asking how to remember. I hope it helps a little. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: How to Remember Dreams
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 11:46am

I will try Alysia...
It is not easy for me to write down anything right then when I wake up.
I have to find my glasses then find light

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: How to Remember Dreams
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2008 at 2:34am

then theres the automatic tape recorder Dood, if u ever really get into the dreams.. Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.