Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A devastating disaster by water is comming (Read 11867 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: A devastating disaster by water is comming
Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 7:08am

Alan sweetness, I don`t believe that I had said anything about "it all happening at once". And to clearify any possible misunderstanding: the book I am reading is a collection of all prophecies and if I am not 100% mistaken Cayce made a few of his own, correct? (The book ISBN: 978-3-938484-26-5 is called Lexikon des Überlebens. Psychosoziale Hilfe bei Katastrophen) Its a survival book.

The map was not made by Cayce, but rather composed according to all of the catastrophies which have been in Prophecy from various "See`ers"..

So if I stung you in the butt, then I bow and ask for forgiveness... Wink

Gimmie a hug - you hurt my feelings and I am puckering now. Undecided

Nanner

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 11:39am

Justin and Nanner, 

I did wonder about that map because it contradicted some excerpts of Cayce's I went and found after looking at it here. One example, in words Cayce said Illinois would be a pretty good place to be, but the map shows Illinois inundated by the expanded Great Lakes to Mississippi River waterway.

Whatever, we all just have to do what we can in our aniti-Mammon battles.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 12:59pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/01/05/california.storms/index.html

take a look...perhaps retrievals needed here, if anyone is missing....

love, blink             no smile indicated

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #18 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 1:33pm

Quote:

I hear ya blink.
And to think on some forums I am on (Car Forums that seem to be very right wing leaning) they simply say there is nothing going on in regards to the Earth.
It is all a left wing conspiracy.
They still believe what is happening around the world is 'normal'.
I don't fully cater to Global Warming or that term of it anyways but, I do believe there are major Earth Changes taking place and will increase.

This summer will be interesting....

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:15pm

Last night I had gone to sleep and awoke to my "bonfire" neighbors outside at midnight setting off some kind of firecrackers in their back yard.... It went on and on.

sigh, blink

Old Dood wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 at 1:33pm:
Quote:

I hear ya blink.
And to think on some forums I am on (Car Forums that seem to be very right wing leaning) they simply say there is nothing going on in regards to the Earth.
I don't fully cater to Global Warming or that term of it anyways but, I do believe there are major Earth Changes taking place and will increase.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #20 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:34pm

Quote:
Last night I had gone to sleep and awoke to my "bonfire" neighbors outside at midnight setting off some kind of firecrackers in their back yard.... It went on and on.

sigh, blink

Quote:

I hear ya blink.

What were they 'celebrating'? $100.00/barrel on crude oil?
Some people simply do not care about others...
I would have got up and gone outside and confronted them.
If that didn't 'work' then I would give the police something to do. (After I recorded it all with my mini camera..hehe)

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:42pm

Yes, I considered it...but, then, this is their drive-thru universe, isn't it? I listened to their laughter. And then I listened to their silence.

love, blink

Old Dood wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:34pm:
Quote:

sigh, blink

Quote:

I hear ya blink.

What were they 'celebrating'? $100.00/barrel on crude oil?
Some people simply do not care about others...
I would have got up and gone outside and confronted them.
If that didn't 'work' then I would give the police something to do. (After I recorded it all with my mini camera..hehe)

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #22 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:45pm

This is pretty interesting. Does this count as some kind of "hit" in precognitive occurences? How would you rate it? And on what basis?

At first, I was thinking, well, there are probably floods all the time so how could this be precognitive. That's true for earthquakes, which I think happen on a small scale all the time, so predicting an earthquake is no big deal.

But as the news reports are coming in, this sounds like a pretty significant flood. This is even more interesting since I think Alan is not US based. In addition to the CNN story, Yahoo is featuring it and so is the radio news, which was just on.  So how many precognitive points does this get?

The storms that caused this are pretty strong and still causing alot of problems.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 4:06pm

I like to think there are no coincidences, Lucy. Everything is connected.

My ex gave me a very large, impressive, illustrated edition of a book called "Africa" by Sebastiao Salgado, who photographed the peoples of that astounding place through years of war, travels back and forth from refugee camps, working, etc. This book is all in black and white, and shows the face of humanity. This was a Christmas gift which I received on New Year's Eve when I dropped by briefly to deliver a gift to him from a relative on the west coast, Oregon. Isn't Alan from South Africa?

I could go on and on, like the firecrackers in the back yard across the alley.

But I won't.

love, blink

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 5:26pm

Nanner wrote on Jan 4th, 2008 at 7:08am:
Alan sweetness, I don`t believe that I had said anything about "it all happening at once". And to clearify any possible misunderstanding: the book I am reading is a collection of all prophecies and if I am not 100% mistaken Cayce made a few of his own, correct? (The book ISBN: 978-3-938484-26-5 is called Lexikon des Überlebens. Psychosoziale Hilfe bei Katastrophen) Its a survival book.

The map was not made by Cayce, but rather composed according to all of the catastrophies which have been in Prophecy from various "See`ers"..

So if I stung you in the butt, then I bow and ask for forgiveness... Wink

Gimmie a hug - you hurt my feelings and I am puckering now. Undecided

Nanner

Hi Nanner, you addressed Alan by name in the above reply, but i get the sense that you meant to address me perhaps? 

If so, there was no stigging of my butt, i just wanted to clarify some info relating to your reply.  It wasn't "personal" at all, but rather impersonal and about the info at hand.   

Yes, Cayce did make some predictions of the future, but some predictions ascribed to him and his work, really aren't "his" predictions, or some are taken out of context or misinterpreted when looked at more deeply and holistically. 

Unfortunately, because of all the above, and the occasional more blatant errors found in this work, this has given, for some people who like to pick and choose (fault find) and not consider the Whole, the Cayce work a bad rap.   It makes it easy for those who don't want to believe in the changes, excuses to point fingers and say that Cayce didn't know what he was talking about in regards to the future, or something along that line.

On a personal level, i don't much care about that, i don't need people to believe in what i believe.... however, practically speaking, Cayce gave some very important info regarding the future about humanity and the Changes (as well as other things like health, etc), that i feel its important to address and to clarify certain errors regarding this work which was and is way ahead of its time in some ways.   

Anyways, i'll give you a Spirit hug later on when i meditate.   No harm done, and you didn't offend or bother me in the least bit.   

Truth be told, i rather like you and your enthusiastic energy Nanner.   And i'm very grateful and impressed that you have the 'balls' to talk about controversial things like the physical aspect of the Changes.   I've found in my own experience over the years, that many people would rather sweep that kind of stuff under the rug, instead of deal with it directly and openly. 

I believe its important to occasionally bring these issues out in to the open, into the light, because i've gotten repeated guidance and have been led to various more credible sources which all agree that some major changes are coming, and that some of these will be challenging and difficult for many people at some points.   So, some foreknowledge and preparation, if even only on a mental level, can help more people to survive and to prosper in the days to come. 

So, basically i'm grateful to you and to your posts regarding this stuff.  Disagreement or pointing out something contrary to what you said, doesn't mean that i was offended, that i don't like you, your posts, etc.    More so a desire for clarity on what i feel to be some important issues.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 6:12pm

dave_a_mbs wrote on Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:20pm:
  The entity who spoke through Cayce is known for scrambling terms, mispronunciations and a few similar quirks. 
dave

The last part is correct, but the former i disagree with David.  My understanding is that very rarely, if ever, did Cayce do what say Rosiland McKnight did, and let another consciousness speak directly through him.
His Soul self communed with and relayed info from his communications many different (and various "kinds" of ) consciousnesses or "Entities".  It's hard to know how many, or what kind, because rarely did these give their names and identities.   

Different readings do however, generally approach the subject, and among other things, it was mentioned that Cayce directly attuned to and communed with other living people's subconscious aspects of minds, of those who had passed on, but often it seems "guide" types related info through him.  Some no doubt, were from his own Greater Disc self, and this conclusion is borne out because one time Ra Tah, another lifetime and aspect of Cayce's Disc self was mentioned as one source (among many including Lamech, Confucius, and others) for one particular set of readings. 

Oft times though, they just said that Cayce attuned himself to the Universal forces or Consciousness, which i relate to the completed Beings that Monroe once described meeting up with.   Occasionally Arch Angels or Creator Gods like Halaleil and the Christ identified themselves as sources for the info.  Cayce was told via the guidance, that his overall work was the work and project of the Master of Masters, of Christ. 

It was Cayce's depth of going within, and his consistent, abiding deep motivation and intention to help others irrespective of the costs to self, that allowed him to tap into that "level" of consciousness, as well as the overall spiritual development of his Disc self and the fact that he had quite a few graduates within his greater self.   
  But Cayce himself, and our language in general, was not very good when it came to translating that pure knowing, conceptual, symbolic info into our everyday language.   So, there are a lot of "approximations" and best nearest too symbols found in there. 

And Cayce didn't keep enough of a holistic balance between his physical, mental, and spiritual bodies to be more of a pure and distortion free channel.  This of course, and the degrees of same changed from day to day, moment to moment, depending. 
   He had a real problem with self discipline in the areas of diet, health, exercise, consistent meditation (especially earlier on) and oft ignored his own guidance's repeating advice to shape up in those areas.  He was also told he needed more spirituality (lovingness) in his life, as well as improving the former, if he wanted to be a more clear and less distorted channel.   

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2008 at 12:23am

Quote:
i've gotten repeated guidance and have been led to various more credible sources which all agree that some major changes are coming, and that some of these will be challenging and difficult for many people at some points.   So, some foreknowledge and preparation, if even only on a mental level, can help more people to survive and to prosper in the days to come.   

could you be explicit?

I like it that Cayce had warts. Someone who makes it look too easy is difficult to use for inspiration.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 3:18am

Lucy wrote on Jan 7th, 2008 at 12:23am:
Quote:
i've gotten repeated guidance and have been led to various more credible sources which all agree that some major changes are coming, and that some of these will be challenging and difficult for many people at some points.   So, some foreknowledge and preparation, if even only on a mental level, can help more people to survive and to prosper in the days to come.   

could you be explicit?

I like it that Cayce had warts. Someone who makes it look too easy is difficult to use for inspiration.

Could you be more explicit and detailed about exactly what you are interested in hearing more about?

A general clue is that many of the more extreme, intense, and "obvious" changes will happen in and by the end of the Galactic Solar alignment, in the physical, astronomically measurable sense.   

This alignment first started to happen in a physically and astronomically measurable way, in the year(s) 1980/79, reached the exact center in 1998/99, and will be in alignment from the above perspective until 2016/17. 

Of course, this is only the exact physical measurements, and no doubt spiritually/energetically this was felt quite awhile before 1980, and will be for a while after 2016.    

One could relate this to astrology, and to the theories of "conjunctions" between two planets or important points, even though its not exactly the same.   In astrology, two planets or sensitive points are said to be in conjunction when they come to the same degree position in the Zodiac.   For example, one is born when Venus is coming to 13 degrees Pisces, and nearing say Jupiter at 13 degree Pisces, we would say that these are exactly conjunct. 

But, many astrologers also give an "orb" of an aspect, which is kind of like a degree of "spatial" separation, in which these planets energies are noticeably mixing in a conjunction type way.   For example, many astrologers would give a plus or minus 8 degrees from exact, for it to still be in conjunction and its influence felt.   So, say Venus is coming to say 6 degrees Pisces, or has moved to 20 degree Pisces, we would still say that Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Pisces. 

In "event" and predictive astrology, its long been noticed that in transits, that actual, outer events don't always match up the exact period of an exact conjunction, like one might think they would.   Oft times we find that an actual "event" will occur just after the limit of the conjunction has been passed, or towards the end, and sometimes even before exact conjunction.   

So again taking the above example, Jupiter the slower moving Planet, and thus our more "fixed" perspective, is at 13 degrees Pisces.   Well, we've been watching Venus move to 13 degrees Piscecs, and still no actual outer events to coincide...but a little later on down the line, Venus comes to say 21 degrees Pisces, the outer limit and range of the actual "conjunction" and one gets a gift of some beautiful artwork, musical piece, or inspirational religious/spiritual work (maybe one gets a Bruce Moen book for one's b-day without expecting it).

My sense is that this Galactic Solar alignment is going to be similar to the above consistently observed trends in everyday and more "personal" oriented astrology.    Outer events may not start really culminating towards the very end of that physically measurable alignment (around 2016), but at the same time, such things tend to come in waves, which tend to increase in intensity, with more deeply quiet intervals.   

And of course there is the factor of collective freewill, which is a somewhat a wild card, and which Source itself can't even fully predict until enough of us make certain choices, go down certain paths, etc.

In any case, in general, and i'm only going to speak in general, i see various changes and upheavals happening on many levels, especially in the periods of 2008 to 2017 or so, meaning give or take a few years.    Changes worldwide, economically, socially, politically, geologically, spiritually.   We're all going to experience the generals of these changes, and yet different countries and areas will get certain aspects of the changes in different degrees.   America and her peoples in particular will be very challenged on many levels.   She has much collective karma to balance.   

Some mental preparation is necessary, because these may become more challenging than some would like to think.   Hence, if one is really open to the possibility, than when the time comes then a person will not be running around like a chicken with its head cut off, saying "why, why, why, no one ever told me anything about this, it can't happen, it just isn't so."

It would be too much a shock to the system, especially to the emotional layers of most people, if there wasn't some kind of at least mental preparation.    Think of the average person, and what happens when one person close to that person dies, and what degree of challenge and imbalance can occur.   

Multiply this by a factor of 10, apply it to the masses, and then you can begin to see what kind of issues will come up.   

Some people will really "lose it" so to speak, and won't be much good to others, let alone to self.   Others have become aware of these various levels of changes, and have been preparing themselves for a long while, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and in some cases even physically to some extent (getting the body physical fit, healthy, balanced, storing some food,  being in the right places, etc).   Not out of fear for self at all, but out of a sense of practicality, helpfulness, and wanting to be of service to others when the times come.    These folks will be very necessary during these times. 

Some very mature and spiritually developed Souls will become more active in leader type positions in the times to come.   Some of these will be involved with public E.T. contacts, right after the major part of the break down periods.   

Do not be afraid of these changes, what happens is what needs to happen for us, as a collective, to move into the Golden Age.   While we don't remember it in our western history, these changes have happened many times in the past, and always a better, healthier, more loving and balanced civilization rose up after.

Difference being this time (as compared to most times, not all though), is that many are going to reach what Monroe called "lift off velocity".

By 2050, we should see, speaking from probability factors, a much improved, nature and love attuned, collectively healthier World.   Not perfection, and still smaller and more subtle shifts occurring, but much improved as compared to now.   

I don't want to go too much into specifics, for a couple of reasons, one is that i just don't know a lot of the specifics yet, especially as far as more exact times, places, individuals, severity degree of earth upheavals, etc.    Some that i have seen, are still probabilities to a certain extent (particularly regarding wars involving Iran, Turkey, U.S., Israel, etc.), and so it would be pointless to mention these specifically.   

Another reason is that i don't want those who would use this info in a self serving and destructive manner, to know, because part of the great thing about these changes is that they will break the strangle hold of their influence on the masses.    This severing is greatly to be desired, and once gone they will never fully come back to hold such power.   

Many more in the near and farther future, will be more psychically attuned, and things like more direct and conscious aura perception will be and become much more common than today...  Hence we will not put folks like Bush, Chaney, and the like into power because we will be able to see through and into them more clearly and deeply.   

As mentioned, many more of the very mature old Soul types, will finally start to assume more direct positions of influence and leadership in the future, and these have the concern of the Whole and of individuals in mind.   As Rosie's guides saw, various Christed Beings would be showing up around and mostly after the breakdown periods, these will come in both human and non human form, to show the universality of this experience and beingness.   Christ himself will begin to make public, physical appearances more and more, after some of the E.T. contacts and after we begin to collectively get more spiritually in tune.   

It is not a bleak future, but really a very, very bright and radiant future, if we can pull ourselves together and use these outer catalysts to learn more clearly what doesn't work and what we don't want anymore of.   "Friction" and challenge are good things, and can be powerful catalysts towards real and lasting Soul growth, particularly in relation to humans.  If we can learn more non attachment to what's outside of us, and more focus on the real and the inner.

Over and out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.