Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Watching your dream (Read 1584 times)
lea

NY
Watching your dream
Dec 27th, 2007 at 10:26pm

Last night I had a really unsettling dream about my brother and his gf.  I wasn't part of this dream, I was just watching it happen, kind of like looking down on them.  Anyway, they were in their car leaving a parking lot somewhere ( I think there was snow around or it was an ice rink or something) and some guy had stolen something from them.  So my brother sped off to chase him down to get it back but they were side swiped by another car...the accident was really bad.  I don't remember what happened to them because it woke me up.

I haven't been able to let go off this dream today.  Part of me even wants to call him and tell him to be careful, but i wouldn't want to scare him.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Watching your dream
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 10:53pm

Hi lea,

Welcome!

You have probably become more sensitive to spirit through your NDE and earlier experiences that you told us about on the other thread.  So now you may be receiving spiritual energies for other purposes.  There must be some way you can tell your brother in a light or humorous way, maybe just by laughing or saying "say, you mght think this sounds goofy but I'm concerned...." etc ---whatever. Scaring him is not the worst that could happen. Smiley
You can respect your own experiences--you've 'earnned' them!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

lea

NY
Re: Watching your dream
Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 5:41pm

Thanks Bets!  I left him a message to call me back...figured I'm better giving a heads up if it was some sort of premonition than regretting it later.  : )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.