Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream about the new board (Read 1449 times)
LaughingRain
Ex Member

Dream about the new board
Dec 11th, 2007 at 7:12pm

I would like to make sure everyone knows that dreams are not just dreams, although some seem more important than others. they can point the way to give you answers to problems, or they can just give you a hopeful feeling about something and they can open your mind, and sometimes they can give you something even mind blowing to ponder on, which you figure out later why you had the dream, and you feel you are becoming more aware in your life this way, so a reason to dream then, and you can share your dreams here, lots of people like to read here.

I don't dream and remember them but maybe several times a month, but its said we all dream every night while your higher mind is replenishing your physical vehicle in sleep.

Heres the latest dream about this board! I've been trying to figure this dream out for a few days, and just now when I look at this board, I see this dream has come true. I've dreamed of it as a castle once, and other times its been several buildings. this time it was a very large house which was completed work done on it, and it was by the ocean. the ocean to me is like the collective area of life from where life came out of, and went unto the land.

Next to the large, efficient and modern house that was built was the smaller symbol of AKC, a small, comfortable house, maybe a two bedroom, where the larger house had many many rooms. In the small house, I saw a man. I assume now, today, it was our administrator Bruce in the smaller house, and he was comfortable, you know how it's hard sometimes to move from what is working just fine. like I don't want to get a new computer either. well he was comfy but workmen had their order to tear down the smaller place and in the dream I was a little upset too, they bulldozed the older house because it simply would not be needed as the new one provided so much more spaciousness and modern convenience there appears also forces which are moving and it is not just one or two people involved with these decisions of change. theres many behind the scenes of invisible presence.

right there, on the coastline of the ocean. a beautiful sight it was to me. love, alysia

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Dream about the new board
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 9:30am

Pulling this thread back into life - Alysia could your dream have been a prenomition of the latest spam terror attacks on behalf of our board and that Bruce will have to tear it down and take it to another bigger, better place so that it can incorperate that which is about to take place for Bruce and the board?
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Dream about the new board
Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:22pm

yes, I was just talking to you from my email regarding this and now here you are. ah, I don't know, at first I thought the dream meant about the time you came to us, we developed all those new rooms to our benefit and that meant a bigger house, more modern, etc. fresh. now I am worried the board will crash boom and we will get another host who is friendlier to our purposes and understands, we are not trying to spam people, but I suppose they can believe what they want, if they are just looking at technology of the isp address and don't understand...the internet is young, we are still perfecting security issues. I suspect  you may be right, we may have to go to another isp. but then it's not me that decides this. but according to my dream we continued.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.