Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Communication Device - Spiricom (Read 33815 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Communication Device - Spiricom
Dec 11th, 2007 at 2:58pm

As most of you know I have been working on a device intended to allow realtime voice conversations between the physically living and the nonphysically living (aka dead folks).  Many of you might not know that successful devices that accomlish this have been built and used in the past.  One of the more interesting such devices was developed by a man named George Meeks working with William O'Neil.  

Several conversations between O'Neil and a couple of different dead guys were tape recorded and are available for listening on the Internet.  One location where you can hear O'Neil in conversation with a Dr.  Mueller, a deceased physist if memory serves correct, is http://www.worlditc.org/k_06_spiricom.htm  

Scroll down the page and click on the speaker symbol on the seft wide of the page.  The buzzing sound you will hear in the background is an artifact of the device.  In several of these recordings the voice of Dr. Mueller is clearly intelligible.

Enjoy,

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
More Spiricom Device Ino
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2007 at 3:07pm

For those interested in a little more in-depth understanding of the Spiricom device, its history, design, development, operating theory, etc., you can read a very detailed report at http://www.worlditc.org/h_07_meek_spiri_000_007.htm

Maybe some of you electronic types will find something that attracts your attention or brings up questions.  If so, maybe we can communicate about it.

Bruce

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Communication Device - Spiricom
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:36pm

hello all, Rondele has started a huge discussion on this type of device and its quite interesting and so I'm taking Bruce's advice we can chat in this new room to continue, that way theres some reference point for newbies who come in..they might have some insight we haven't dug up yet regarding such a technology.

so what I hear Bruce saying, is the thing is already out there, and we can go to the links and decide whether it's real or not for ourselves.
so I can at least stop worrying that Bruce would get shot for making this thing  Smiley surely, the other guy is taking the flack first.
I joke, but I was once involved with an inventor, and it's true, there are government concerns who like to stop progress for the sake of monetary status quo, whatever, timing is important to the orderly unfoldment of new inventions. these behind the scenes people are not above violence for their ends. so hmm. rock on.

I don't see that progress can be stopped altogether, its just a matter of timing. I was wondering Bruce, since it's already out there, will you be continuing to work on your own?

I thought of some things like the others while reading the previous thread. btw, the whole town is there! lol.
1) a large crystal was used in Atlantis to power up flying devices. In our last century crystals were used in radios. what is the mysterious resonation factor of a crystaline energy pattern? I have heard it makes thought amplified.
Thought is energy, since the human being is an energy system as well.

2) Sound, certain notes I've noticed, can induce a receptiveness to induce image and a sensation of "traveling" a sound, or a single note, which is resonating in the listener. The traveling sensation I call a current of energy leading to a rote.

3) The first computer built was huge. the gov had it and were using it before the common people did. I've no reason to think the first renditions of such a device would not also be full of bugs at first, a process we go through with inventions is eliminating all the errors before getting to something more or less dependable and functionable, and I notice our computers also keep changing to smaller size and more efficient as time goes on. so my point is the human here is always becoming more; that means technology also becomes an extention of the becoming human. like someone said, trial and error is the name of the game.

4) My stepfather had throat cancer, they cut out some of the talking apparatus of the vocal cords. they gave him a thing which he placed on his throat. this thing he talked through was picking up his vibrations and it formed words but his mouth did not move; I was wondering how this thing can transform vibrations into sound? just a thought.

5) As a mystic, what I've been calling myself, I've noticed I can "hear" while out of body, or just like phasing, but I hear incomplete sentences (frustrating as Dave's left shoe, I assure you) it was explained for my understanding words belong to the brain, and to the interpretative function also which works with the perceiving part of consciousness. that as a spirit when I let my awareness "sail" I do not have my slowed down brain along with me on the ride. I have my mind, the symbols of my mind sometimes and a few words if I'm lucky to remember, or maybe if I get better, I will break through to receive and remember the entire conversation at some other point.
so I can guess that spirit communicators, nonphysical beings, know we work with our sentence structure here, a basically slowed down way of communicating in comparison with their style of mental telepathy rote throwing.

also their work on the other side, may take them 3 hours of what to us is a short communication of "hello, margaret, not to worry, I'm doing fine." and we over here are complaining, gee, that's not enough proof, and it's too short. we have no idea how hard they may be working to get their message across, whether that's thru a device or a medium.

5) In the event this device is mass produced and gets popular, we should not worry about the low denizens of the astral valleys who are sipping whiskey and rye, they are probably busy, lol, with 72 virgins. sorry, I couldnt resist now, where was I, yes, if this is popular, which it certainly seems it could take off, and essentially, I would like that, as I could find something else to do than tell people we do have an afterlife similar to this one.
wandered again, yes there would be a head honcho at the operating device, both on this side and that side, who you could also just as well call a doorkeeper. there would be numerous hopefuls wishing to say something, but the doorkeeper will only allow the ones who had set up an appointment. yes, its true, we still keep appointments on the other side.

Also, this is hardly different than the old time table tipping seances or speaking thru the trumphet, only this is what you call modern. What would happen in those times, if there was a sitter in the room (everyone joined hands enhancing the power of contact) if there was a sitter who was hostile to the purposes of the group, the head honcho, in this case the sensitive would ask them to leave, as the negative vibrations would tend to curtail the success of the contact.

just some thoughts..basically I'm really optimistic this could do a lot of people some very good self discovery of who and what we are.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 10:40pm

Just listening to the link Bruce provided, its very interesting to actually hear some one who has left the physical speak and its almost to the stage of understanding most of it...some filters for certain frequencies may help to kill some of the background interference...course they are trying that most likely.

Thanks for that Bruce

Love, Ricardo Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:07am

I love to hear about this stuff.  I've been aware of Spiricom for several years, but wasn't sure about the utility of the device if a "gifted psychic" was required to make it work. 

I found this sceptical criticism of Mueller (the dead scientist whose voice was recorded) on the web.  Apparently, there was another Mueller with almost an identical name and history who worked for NASA and related projects through 2001 (who was not dead). 

The reference is here:  scroll down to see the comparison picture/histories of the two Muellers. 

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/989

It is important to keep an open mind and verify contacts, when they occur.  I want to do more checking to see if the George Jeffries Mueller was truly different than the George Edwin J. Mueller who worked for NASA.

Very, very interesting topic though.  I'm more interested in hearing Bruce's tapes/recordings than Spiricom. A device that might be sold at Walmart would change the nature of our society to believing in the afterlife. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:39am

Ricardo

Ricardo wrote on Dec 12th, 2007 at 10:40pm:
...some filters for certain frequencies may help to kill some of the background interference...

Actually, that racket you hear in the background is part of what makes this device work.  These recordings were made back in the 80s.  The technology has not been developed much further since then.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 12:09pm

Hi Doc,

DocM wrote on Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:07am:
 I've been aware of Spiricom for several years, but wasn't sure about the utility of the device if a "gifted psychic" was required to make it work.  

I found this sceptical criticism of Mueller (the dead scientist whose voice was recorded) on the web.  Apparently, there was another Mueller with almost an identical name and history who worked for NASA and related projects through 2001 (who was not dead).  

The reference is here:  scroll down to see the comparison picture/histories of the two Muellers.  

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/989

It is important to keep an open mind and verify contacts, when they occur.  I want to do more checking to see if the George Jeffries Mueller was truly different than the George Edwin J. Mueller who worked for NASA.

I am not sure the developers understood enough about the issue of needing a "gifted psychic" as that applied to development of future, improved devices.  There stated intent for such future development was to try to find a way to eliminate the need for a human energy field at all.  Non of the prototypes of that type ever worked.   My feeling is that the human energy is actually a necessary component of the overall transducer or antenna system.  Rather than trying to eliminate the need for it I believe effort would be better spent trying to allow the energy fields of even nongifted operators to work.

I also saw the same skeptic's info about the two Muellers.  Seems kind of silly to take two different guys with two different middle names and try to use facial feature analysis to try prove that they are the same guy as a way of discrediting the Spiricom device.  I know at least two people who look enough like me that I could use photos of them to prove that I am thirty years younger and right now living in Ireland, and twenty years older and right now living in Wyoming.   But that is just me.  It's hard for the average skeptic to get my ear.  I would definitely like to hear about what you discover in your research about the two Muellers being the same guy.

Bruce

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 12:30pm

The skeptic's article seems like it's trying really hard to come up with a reason why this can't be true, when really it is using false logic to support the theory of being merely a hoax or psychological experiement.  The similarities in the two men have no merit in providing proof that the operations of the spiricom device were fabricated. 

It seems like the typical skeptic's way of thinking is, if there's another possible explanation for something, then that automatically means that the other possibility can't be true.  That's like saying only one thing is possible at any given moment.  Why couldn't a skeptic believe that the spiricom device recordings were real, and at the same time also believe it would be possible to make a hoax out of something like that if someone were of the mind to do so?  Why does one scenario have to discount the other?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 1:01pm

I didn't think the sceptic proved his point.  It was interesting that both worked for NASA, and appeared similarly.  The publications by one Mueller with part of his name redacted/crossed out on official documents was bizarre to say the least (why would they cross out his middle name on documents?).

One must always be aware of hoaxes while trying to remain open minded.  This is my goal.  I am still looking into the two Muellers; there seems to be different dates of birth listed, and different schools graduated and training - so I should be able to find out the truth, if given a bit of my old fashioned detective work.

I think much like Houdini did that I am open to the possibilities of afterlife communication, but always try to look at all sides while remaining open to the truth.  Thus Houdini, who debunked countless phony mediums, was secretly desparate to communicate with his deceased mother, and made up a code that only his wife knew, should he perish - to establish veracity of communication.  The problem was, that Bess, his wife, published their secret code one year before a psychic named Ford told the world he had heard from Harry Houdini in spirit and cracked his code.  

Ford was eventually believed to have been a fraud, but for a brief instant, poor Mrs. Houdini really believed that ol' Harry was communicating beyond the grave.

Matthew

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 1:30pm

excellent way of thinking about things Vicki. I totally agree not everything can be explained as being either black or white and some mysteries are inconclusive.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #10 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 8:51am

LaffingRain wrote on Dec 13th, 2007 at 1:30pm:
excellent way of thinking about things Vicki. I totally agree not everything can be explained as being either black or white and some mysteries are inconclusive.

You Betcha!!

We also had a Crystal Radio in Cub Scouts as a kid.
They worked pretty darn well too....

We had to make them with a toliet paper roll/ wrapped in copper wire and a Crystal.
It was pretty cool The trick was getting a good antenna up.
My Dad set up a Triangular one made of simply wire in the back yard.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 2:24pm

hi dood, that sounds like fun to build a radio, but you know, maybe the person operating radios and receptive type inventions really does have to be operating such a thing because of the trial and error seems ongoing to perfect it. it would have to be a really open minded person as well as new ideas have to be flowing, and there would have to be that passion to do it.

dont know nothing about the subject..once I did see a man who lived and died with radios. you should have seen all the antannaes sticking up from the house, parts were all over the floor..I'm sure he was working on something when he took his leave...
we might need one of those disc receivers that Art Bell built? I hear he has a tower or two, now theres a radio man!
love, alysia

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #12 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 4:17pm

Well, those recordings certainly seem impressive. However I suppose we have to take somewhat on trust the fact that what we are hearing is genuinely a disembodied voice not manufactured or faked in any way.

Why did research on this stop anyway? And what became of the machine and the person who invented it?

having just looked at parts of the big document you referred us to, Bruce,

I’ve not looked at much of the full document yet, but although it seems impressive, it also seems like much they were hoping for has not happened. Why did research on this stop – until your endeavours Bruce? They were enthusiastic that researchers were going to be building on their prototype and improving it in leaps and bounds - making comparisions with the Wright Brothers' first crude attempts at powered flight, and modern planes.

Also, Chap. 11 …

makes big claims about how holistic health methods gained from spirit communication would be important in improving people’s health and longevity – I think it would be stretching the facts to say this had happened in a highly significant way.

claims a blueprint for a method of stopping arthritis pain has been received – what happened to this?

hopes for video images of the deceased to be working by the 2000s...

Says - During our three years of contacts with Dr. Mueller (clairvoyantly, clairaudiently and via SPIRICOM) we have accumulated many notebooks filled with data, and recording tapes and transcripts thereof. This material is being made available in a book which should warrant translation into many languages. -- did this happen?

Bruce - can you tell us more about the progress you have made? Have you replicated similar results? Can you do it without the input of a psychic person to add their special "energy field"?

Also, what would you do to try and answer the issues raised in chapter 13 - e.g. avoiding communication with lower entities as opposed to ones that can enlighten us?

IP Logged

J.K.Chris

Poland
Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2011 at 10:27am

Bruce, do you think I should open source the technical idea regarding afterlife communication I sent you via e-mail, or would you like to keep these details for you? Did you get my e-mail about it? (it was sent Oct 10th 2011).

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 1:27pm

If you open sourced it, it would be less likely to be squashed by those forces in and connected to this world who don't want such potentially transforming technology to exist.  If it were me, i would send a copy to every person i knew, to insure that such data would survive in some form and some place.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.