Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what if...or not. (Read 3999 times)
pulsar

Europe
what if...or not.
Nov 17th, 2007 at 1:36pm

Greetings,

some experiences I wanted to share, but I put them under the off-topic section, as I doubt their credibility,
might just be déja-vues, or overimagination. Another explanation would be, that this incidents are just made up by my mind, to give impressions of the life-circumstances during 1. the middle age/ 2. one pre french revolution.
They happened during "sightseeing", visiting e.g. castles.

1.) Wartburg http://www.wartburg-eisenach.de/frame_st.htm

After getting some information from the various information panels (only historical facts), I was standing in the courtyard of the castle, then starting to "daydream" (trapdoor number one, concerning credibility).
The people all around seemed not to be there anymore, just focussing on this state of mind.
While looking around to observe the architecture, I spottet a person in one of the windows.
The "strange" incident was the following:
When spotting the person (a man, dressed in medival clothes), I was able to see through his eyes, but not just me standing in the courtjard, the "I-here-and-now" was sourrounded by people, also dressed in medival clothing, but the time period was not the same, it was just the "I-here-and-now" was captured in a white, shining bubble, the sourroundings I could spot through the man's eyes (time shiftet?!?!) were more grey and brown, and also moving slow.
The impression of his feelings (alsways hard to find evidence through feelings) were, that he was trapped.
It might be me in an earlier life, but I tend to say that it was over-imagination. I do not know it better.
This happened at the age of 13 (just in case, that age matters)

That is not much, I guess, having a person, unknown, knowing it was back in time, obviously medival, but no exact year.

[url]2.) Versailles http://www.chateauversailles.fr/[/url]

Second scene, Château Versailles, I have had the chance to see it during a school exchange to France (at the age of 15).
While I was walking through the rooms, looking at the pictures, architecture and furniture, listening to the electronic tour guide (recorder plus headphones), I also shiftet into this "daydreaming" state.
Then I found myself walking near a row of windows, and suddenly I stopped at one of them, looking at the beautiful fountain, the second of this "strange" incidents occured. But this time on the same spot.
My alter ego this time seemed to be a female in her 20ies, it also felt like time-shifting again, I could spot the fountain in the yard through the eyes of the "I-here-and-now's" eyes, and also through hers, but like said before, it must have been a few years before the french revolution, at the Sunking's dawn.
The glamour of aristocracy seemed to fade, this time the sourrounding through her eyes, and time-shiftet to this "pre-french-revolution"-time period, were showing brightness and glamorous times, that are fading away, the colour slowly faded from bright shining golden light to grey.
To describe her, she had an impression on her face, a mixture of being sophisticated and sad. She was dressed in a long, white, glittering dress, having blond, curly hair, also wearing jewellery.
A golden ring on her left hand, with a white diamond on it, earstuds and a necklace, made up of white pearls.
To describe her set of thoughts, she was worrying about what life might hold next, or if it is just like a "train" passing by (or might I say carriage), and we are just like actors, until the curtain falls.

As I said before, as I have nothing that verifies if it is true, like names, dates, and further explanations,
the credibility is immensely suffering.
So I might just stay with the interpretation, that it was really just a daydream, that pushed me back in time, to understand the life-circumstances back then?
I guess, that most of you have had similar experiences (or even ones, that go further than this), so I just invite you to share them, if you want to.

These experiences are neither Swedenborg-like, nor are they valuable according to what I read so far about "new age experiencer's" journeys, I just wanted to know, if they are like an initial state, like the ignition that opens the spiritual gate, or if they are, like I suspect, just vivid daydreams.

yours sincerely,

pulsar

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2007 at 9:13pm by pulsar »  

it is determined.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: what if...or not.
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 1:45am

Hi Pulsar, you seem to have an ability to tune into etheric images impressed on, well, we could say a dimensional wall of etheric substance, but all that means is these are frequencies the psychic antannae, the 3rd eye, can receive.

we have a mind which is sort of like a radio in that sense. I have read many reports such as yours. I would suggest the people you tuned into did live here on earth plane at those times in history and their lives are impressed there, their thought forms are there to pick up. The old esoteric school defines such experiences as tuning into akashic records.

TMI would say you visited the library where each life of each individual is recorded.

It's because nothing ever dies. Not even a thought dies. Imagination is not just something to brush off as nothing. imagination is to think, is to create, for to create into solidity first you must be able to imagine the objective.

if you doubt too much your own capacity to receive extraneous images, you can in effect cease to be sensitive to these subtle gifts you have. so don't knock it!
btw, the lady gave me chills...I could put myself into her shoes so easily...I myself recall such a life of sad reflection in similar surroundings.

the man, trapped, it occurred to me could be your own past life, but the only way to be sure is to try to return via intention (not physical location) to make the connection and that would be called a self retrieval. if you did it, you would notice, you would feel better about your present life, or lighter, or happier.

whenever I do self retrievals, I feel an increase of physical energy, very subtle, very slowly, a frequency increase in mental areas, also effects the physical organism.

love to you, and thanks so much for pointing out this thread. alysia  Shocked

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 11:09am

Greetings,

I believe LR's response is absolutely true.

How many people have had 'vivid daydreams,' dismissed them as unimportant, and then as a consequence lost their path on their spiritual journey?  It's a big, sad number of wandering souls, I suspect!

As one's collection of such vivid visions grows, themes will be found. Then it becomes easier to fill in the gaps between the revealed parts to determine why these views are ones your Spirit has determined are important to know. In other words, they are not the mystery; the mystery will continue to unfold! It's like living in another virtual reality !  Wink  (It is living in another virtual reality.  Cheesy )
My own collection of vivid day dreams is now from across several decades and I'm still getting new parts that enhance the meaning of earlier ones.

This is to say that one doesn't get stuck on any particular image. You can just thank your Spirit for these gifts, tell It what you like or don't like about what you've been given, and ask for what comes next. From my POV, Spirit lovingly gave you these to catch your attention, so now turn your attention to It in order to determine what's next.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 11:30pm

There are these kinds of daydreams where you start from a physical situation and fantasize about it. But your two are different, as there are elements in it which seemed not to be directly connected to the here and now, so it seems that it wasn't just fantasizing- at least not the ususal type.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2007 at 10:02am

By the way,
Dear Pulsar,

Off Topics Forum has covered a variety of subjects--favorite TV shows, bands, tools, news events,---
but I don't think that a lack of specific spiritual guidelines for a non-physical experience should
relegate a non-physical topic to this portion of the board.  Too many people will miss  learning from your valid
questions just because they never have the time to read this far down on the boards.   Smiley

Spooky's right---yours are specialer!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #5 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 11:23am

Greetings,

@alysia

the doubts derived from the lacking knowledge of any specific information like names or dates that are related to these persons.

Astonishing after all is, that when these incidents occured, that the device, that is called the "third eye" (you mentioned it) was blind these days. Was it more like a subconscious breakthrough?
I never talked about these happenings, because I was scared, it seemed to be much like walking the edge of sanity, so I stayed with taking it as over-imagination.

@bets

Do you think it is possible, according to what you have experienced related to visiting the "library", more of the two persons could come across the same way, that completes the fragmental puzzle?
Or did these persons or any spiritual entity give me a "hint", that I have to follow, like alysia said?

@spooky

What is different about these "vivid daydreams", is the fact, that normally, if a person daydreams, he/she choses the direction of the dreams, or the persons, that he/she wants to be around, or which person he/she wants to be in a daydream.
I never set any intention to meet these two people, or is it possible, that a person with similar thought systems appears to ones mind, when feeling trapped in any kind of fears, to say, a guideline from beyond, that tries to calm down a person?

Thank you for taking some time to read this, thank you for your answers!

yours sincerely,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 6:05pm

Right back @ you, Pulsar,

Yes, I expect you will get more visions and information on these same identities. When you are calm, not fearful of that life you're being shown etc.  In my experience the first visions are the most dramatic, because they are expanding your consciousness of what reality really is--- that reality which goes beyond our current time and place.

How the information continues to be received by you may vary alot:
perhaps some day you will be reading and a particular phrase will stand out, requiring you to re-read it many times, until its importance clicks into place in your mind--"Ah yes, that applies to the man in the castle!" etc;
or someone will say something, ostensibly on another topic, and its rightness in fitting in with the images will be recognized in an almost explosive energy;
perhaps it will come as a vision you asked for, or maybe as an unexpected surprise addition.

I don't know if pursuing it will help.  A disciplined approach to spiritual phenomena is certainly helpful, that is having a set time and place to attend to your spiritual practice.

You are doing well!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2007 at 11:35pm

Quote Pulsar: "or is it possible, that a person with similar thought systems appears to ones mind"

I think so. I'd put it this way: Our perception is influenced by our mindset. We have long-lasting personality traits, then that applies too, but isn't so obvious, but looking at more quickly changing moods and interests, we find we have experiences which are fitting to this moods/interests, we see our surroundings filtered differently, we find articles and people relating to our current mindset, and this way it can be with clairvoyance phenomena, too. When someone, for example, feels like narrowed, closed out or so, the sensitivity for this topic rises, so that one maybe even perceives psychicly things which are related to this, such as trapped spirits or the "akashic trace" of them.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Dec 8th, 2007 at 9:45am

I have also experienced something like you describe, while seeming to be in one place, but observing another far of place as if through the eyes of a local resident there.

The most extreme experience of this kind was during a near death experience where I momentarily saw and understood  all creation, as If I was looking through the eyes of God  Of course I could not remember all I had seen and undersood when I retured from the other side of life

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.